OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Natural Immunity ‘Bombshell’ Catches CNN Completely Off-Guard, Sends It Scrambling for Answers
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's actually a lot of good news.
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Texas Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Employees Nationwide
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We need to reexamine the ‘mass grave’ reports from the Canadian residential school
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Government No Longer Requires Hospitals To Report Daily Covid Deaths
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Mandates for Canadian and Mexican Truck Drivers at the Borders Started Today – Supply Chain Disruptions to Get Worse?
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona Sues Biden for Threatening to Withhold Relief Funds Over State’s Anti-Mandate Requirement
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE RESISTANCE, PETITIONS, PROTESTS & RIOTS » Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine

Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine Paula-1320x743

Australian Senator Says She Refuses to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine
by Captain DaretoFly, The Exposé
December 18, 2021

An Australian Senator has stated that regardless of the pressure from her peers and the mainstream media, she will not get the Covid-19 vaccine.
Senator Pauline Hanson of Queensland, Australia, spoke during a “Business for Choice” event on December 9th at the Ipswich urban district in Queensland. She told audience members that she had no plans to get vaccinated.
She said: “I’ll tell you honestly, I haven’t had the jab [and] I don’t intend to have the jab. I’m not putting that s**t in my body. I’ve taken a stance and that is my choice.
“I’m not an anti-vaxxer, but I am very careful [with] what I’m putting into my body. I’ve felt that I’ve kept pretty good health all my life, and I intend to keep it that way.”
She criticised health authorities that she claims are making decisions for her body and infringing upon medical freedom.
“I don’t intend to listen to bureaucrats, politicians, the United Nations or the World Health Organisation pushing their own agenda and taking away my freedoms, my rights [and] my choices. That’s why I’m fighting this issue, and so should you,” Hanson said.
The Senator is a staunch critic of vaccine mandates and previously said that these measures encourage a “pandemic of discrimination.” In response, she introduced a bill in the Australian Senate in November 2021, seeking to block vaccine mandates. Although, Hanson’s bill was rejected in a 44-5 vote.
Tasmania Senator Jacqui Lambie accused Hanson and her party of thriving on discrimination and fear-mongering. She said: “This bill was supposed to be about fighting the discrimination of people who haven’t been vaccinated against COVID-19. The only people who need protection from discrimination are people who can’t receive the [vaccine] for reasons outside of their control.”
Earlier in the year, Hanson and one of her colleagues joined truck drivers protesting against Queensland’s vaccine mandate and lockdown measures. Truckers blocked the M1 Highway last August 30th in protest of compulsory Covid-19 vaccination. The senator urged the drivers to “move on” by 7am on the same day.

https://truthcomestolight.com/australian-senator-says-she-refuses-to-take-the-covid-19-vaccine/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16
Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum