This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn't COVID. Could it be the "safe and effective" COVID vaccine? I think so. Here's why.
Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.” Read the whole thing now.
Note: In the event this story “disappears” from view, I kept a backup. You can’t be too careful nowadays.
This is big. Really big. And I’m not the only one that thinks so.
- Deaths among 18-64 year-olds (who don’t normally die) are up by 40% in 2021 vs. pre-pandemic levels
- This is huge. HUGE. They’ve never seen anything like this before in their history. Normally death rates don’t change at all. They are very stable. It would take something REALLY BIG to have an effect this big.
- Others in the industry are seeing it too.
- It isn’t COVID. COVID deaths are down this year.
- Whatever it is that is causing this, it is bigger and more deadlier than COVID and it’s affecting nearly everyone.
- The CDC is totally on top of this… ok, just kidding… the CDC is clueless as usual.
All of this means that “something” is causing MASSIVE numbers of excess deaths in 2021.
I wonder what is killing all these people?
Here are the clues we have, so we need someone really smart to piece this mystery together:
- These deaths started only after the vaccines rolled out
- The deaths are “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica. That’s not to say 65 and over aren’t affected as well. What’s key is that we’re seeing effects in young people.
- There are more excess deaths than anytime in history, so it is likely caused by a new threat, never seen before in history, like a novel vaccine that has never been used before or something new like that that a huge number of people would be exposed to (such as by a state that pushes vaccination).
- Not due to COVID (COVID deaths are way down).
- They are dying from a variety of causes, not just a single cause. So this rules out food or air-based pathogens. I note that the variety of causes of death is consistent with the wide range of adverse events caused by the COVID vaccines, for example.
- It has to affect massive numbers of people to get an effect size that high. So it is something new affecting at least half the population, like a new mandated vaccine for example.
- There is a huge push for vaccines by the Indiana governor, he wants to have everyone vaccinated. Interesting. “Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb doubled down on the drive to get everyone in the state vaccinated.”
- Useful fact: Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the US, somewhat higher than their share of deaths from all causes (75%) over the same period. We’ll use that 75% stat later.
- It isn’t just the one life insurance company, they are all seeing this huge rises at other insurance companies. So this is something huge and national in scope, like a vaccine mandate in the entire US, or something like that.
- “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be a 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.” This suggests it has to be a novel pathogen (like a novel vaccine, for example). It has to be something first introduced in 2021, you know, like a new COVID vaccine.
- The company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims. So whatever it is is killing people and those that aren’t killed are disabled. You know, like what the COVID vaccines are proven to do (since I believe VAERS).
- Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.” In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing. So this could all be caused by the COVID vaccines.
- The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday. So again, whatever is killing people is worse than COVID. It can’t be COVID since we have so many vaccinated people with our safe and effective vaccine that prevents COVID deaths.
- The CEO of the insurance company doesn’t think the vaccines are causing the deaths and disability. Check out this tweet: he is requiring his employees to be vaccinated! So it cannot be the vaccine, even though it fits all the facts! Darn! The CEO knows that the vaccines are safe and effective. He has no evidence to back that statement up, but we should believe him since he’s an authority figure (you know, like the CDC). We can always trust authority figures, and even more so when they have no evidence. Who needs evidence? Science has been displaced in 2021.
So I must say, I’m baffled. I had thought it was the COVID vaccine because it fit all the evidence except the last item. I was so close…
Here is the death rate by age from the CDC below. See how stable it is from year to year? Amazingly stable! So when you get a 40% jump, that is unbelievable. It is a 4-alarm fire.
Extrapolating this to the rest of the countryWe know that about 3M people die a year in the US. 75% are over 65 years old, so that leaves us with 750K deaths per year for under 65.
If that jumped by 40% from pre-pandemic levels in Q3 and Q4, we should assume that Q2 was the ramp up period (we’ll assume a linear ramp up in Q2).
So that is 75K deaths per quarter for Q3 and Q4 and half of that, 37K deaths in Q2.
So that means roughly 187K excess deaths are probably happening for ages 18-64 due to some new cause.
Comparison with number predicted from VAERS for the same age range in the USLet’s see if this might match the number killed by the vaccines in the US for the same age range. I used 65 in the query because that means “under 65”:
(2156 deaths in VAERS - 40 background deaths)* 41 (the URF) and we get 87K deaths.
Which means either:
- There is another effect at play which is actually killing more people 18-64 than the vaccine is (unlikely but possible)
- My URF of 41 is underestimating deaths by a factor of 2.15
I’m going with explanation #2. I’ve always said 41 is a conservative URF for deaths. The 41 is computed from anaphylaxis rates which are the most likely events to be reported to VAERS. It wouldn’t surprise me at all that deaths are under-reported by a much larger ratio.
This is huge. My friends noticed this article too and wrote about it.I only found out about these articles after I wrote mine last night. I wanted to sleep on it before I published.
My friends concur with my reaction of the significance of this article. For example, Malone wrote:
just like I wrote (independently). We probably wrote it at the same time.Take a moment to read the entire article. Now.
Here are the links to the articles by Jessica Rose and Robert Malone.
What if the largest experiment on human beings in history is a failure? (Robert Malone). Excerpt:
Insurance companies - just like banking, not so boring anymore! (Jessica Rose). Excerpt:It is starting to look to me like the largest experiment on human beings in recorded history has failed. And, if this rather dry report from a senior Indiana life insurance executive holds true, then Reiner Fuellmich’s “Crimes against Humanity” push for convening new Nuremberg trials starts to look a lot less quixotic and a lot more prophetic.
AT A MINIMUM, based on my reading, one has to conclude that if this report holds and is confirmed by others in the dry world of life insurance actuaries, we have both a huge human tragedy and a profound public policy failure of the US Government and US HHS system to serve and protect the citizens that pay for this “service”.
IF this holds true, then the genetic vaccines so aggressively promoted have failed, and the clear federal campaign to prevent early treatment with lifesaving drugs has contributed to a massive, avoidable loss of life.
AT WORST, this report implies that the federal workplace vaccine mandates have driven what appears to be a true crime against humanity. Massive loss of life in (presumably) workers that have been forced to accept a toxic vaccine at higher frequency relative to the general population of Indiana.
So what does this tell us? It tells us that we are potentially in a huge steaming pile of shit. To be frank. These indications from our friend at the insurance company are simply that - indications. If what we are seeing in VAERS, and the other adverse event reporting systems, is the mere reflection of what is actually going on with regards to injuries, which I presume it is, then we ain’t seen nothing yet. And if what is being reported with regards to immune deficiencies associated with these injections is not simply anecdotal or representative of a small sub-cohort of individuals, we could be looking at a government imposed complete health disaster. We will have to pull together to get through it, as I always say.
To end this write-up, as Robert said, I hope I am wrong. But I fear that I am not.
Reaction from the mainstream press was predictable: they ignored itThe mainstream media didn’t pick up on this at all. It is 7am PST on January 3 and I just did this Google query and found the ONLY story was the original story. Nothing else. Nobody else thought it was important. Just me and my friends.
Thanks to: https://stevekirsch.substack.com