OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by bigdog2aton

» Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Non-Jabbed Father Stripped of Visiting Rights by Judge
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dangerous M6.6 earthquake hits off Java, Indonesia
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Sam White Interview – Doctors Are Being Suppressed, Censored & Attacked For Telling The Truth
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15-Year-Old Soccer Player from Brazil Dies from Cardiac Arrest Following National Football Cup Tournament Game
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Route 91: Uncovering the Cover-Up of the Vegas Mass Shooting
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to Steve Kirsch
Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ 4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’

Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’

Date: January 3, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Pilot Whistleblower: ‘My Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies with Crushing Chest Pains’ Image-76

Source: Sean Adl-Tabatabai
American pilot Greg Pearson has blown the whistle on how many of his pilot collegues are dropping like flies with severe chest pains.

In an interview with Real America’s Voice, Pearson revealed that shortly after he received his jab he was rushed to hospital due to a problem with his heart:
“I went to the ER where they quickly hooked me up to EKG IVs, did blood work quickly and determined that I was in atrial fibrillation. It’s the major cause of stroke.
I could have stroked out at 100 feet while trying to land an airplane. I could have just pushed down on that stick before the person next to me could do anything. Whereas it’s all over for a lot of people.
Dozens of Athletes Are Dropping Like Flies and Nobody’s Allowed To Ask Why
“There’s a number of pilots out there who are fearful to come forward and speak… They are fearful of retribution.
There are guys that are going to work with crushing pains in their chests and their heads.
They’re scared that they’re going to lose their careers.

Watch the full interview here.

https://nworeport.me/2022/01/03/pilot-whistleblower-my-colleagues-are-dropping-like-flies-with-crushing-chest-pains/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum