OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 6:45 pm by Sway

» WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 6:12 pm by Sway

» WATCH: This man built a home of the future using trash from the past
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The TRUTH about the Gates Family
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» January 2023 UFO NEWS ~ Did Russia just shot down a ball-shaped UFO? plus MORE
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Island Appeared Out of Nowhere, With Life Forms Never Seen Before
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saturday Surprise — Good People Doing Good Things!
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Farmer Secretly Paid Town’s Pharmacy Bills for Years Before Death
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands of Defibrillators Being Installed in UK Children's Schools
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 2:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Niacin - the Real Story
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds prosecute Utah doctor who dumped out mRNA shots and worked with parents to free kids from vax mandates
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: A big New Zealand study reveals high rates of kidney injury after the Pfizer jab
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forgiving the Medically Brainwashed in the Post-COVID Era
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Our Brains Have Stopped Working Right On Schedule’
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyToday at 1:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FOOTAGE RELEASED - It's Hammer Time - San Francisco judge orders police bodycam footage of Paul Pelosi attack to be released
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATED! BOMBSHELL: New Project Veritas video hits it out of the park!!! Watch now!
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's a 'Lost City' Deep in The Ocean, And It's Unlike Anything We've Ever Seen
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Food shortages will increase in 2023: here are the top 13 most likely products to show scarcity
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunter Biden Was Receiving Classified State Department Briefings on a Regular Basis – Used to Promote Biden Family Business
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Commercial-Scale Nuclear Fuel Recycling Facility Being Developed
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where the Hell Are Biden’s Weed Pardons?
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Detroit Lions Player Dies at 25, Team Announces
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap!

G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Empty G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:43 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

G'Day all my old OOMERS!! I was speaking to purps on Facey a few days ago and thought I might share what is going on over here with this bloody crap virus!  Here is an article today from one of our newspapers, which is probably a lot of rubbish because they have stopped all contract tracing because they have become overwhelmed with how fast this latest vairant is spreading. It's like they have thrown their hands in the air and gone Pfft, we're done you can deal with your own crap now because we have no idea what we are doing!

They have also put an article out saying that everyone is Australia will contract this virus it's just the way it is!!

https://www.afr.com/politics/federal/india-vaccinates-3-8m-teens-in-a-single-day-20220104-p59lmg?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nc&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR30Zxfmyh21HVJud7Cjd-HMOuaJ_y3Db-G3f5OUoNAR4Q20-Zy0xTI_DVM#Echobox=1641248567

I hope you are all well!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

2G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Empty Re: G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yay! Great to see you Nannee!!

The Terminal Madness is rife on every continent. We knew this was gonna be bad and it did not disappoint in that department. You know things are unhinged when you get permanently banned from twit for posting a Vitamin D3 article. Apparently vitamins are in the hate speech and violent actions category there. And that was last April! I am also in fakebook jail right now for trying to get Ivermectin availability to one of our people here in California. It is sheer insanity.

The good news is that this sure did wake a lot of folks up but I fear to little to late but time will tell.

Here is how you deal with their crap: Elderberry Sambucus, Vitamin D3 and Zinc daily. I found Zinc to be to much for me so I am taking Tumeric and Oil of Oregano instead. If I catch the rona I will try the Zinc again.

I am sad and horrified that my kids and a couple grand kids have caved into the vax.

Oh and Betty White had a booster 3 days before her death and they are playing it off as if it is not connected. Perfectly normal. Nothing to see here. The world is insane.

Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by! I miss the hell out of you! Hope your family is doing well.
xox

3G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Empty Re: G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:35 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I miss this place too!!

So we had to get jabbed or they wouldn't let us in to get Jordys treatment for her Crohn's disease. She gets infusions every 6 weeks and without it she could die so it was a choice of her or this dumb virus.  They have us all by the nuts over here and it's a bloody disgrace.

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

4G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Empty Re: G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I am so sorry to hear that and I hope Jordy keeps getting better. They say that THC/ CBD oil has shown to be a real help to Crohn's sufferers. I got a Bud Infuser for xmas and begin gummy production soon!
G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! 24341397

Anytime you want to post any of the CV insanity that is going down in your area please do consider yourself the Aussie news correspondent of OOM!  I try to post Aussie news but I am sure I miss much.

5G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Empty Re: G'Day G'Day How's This Covid Crap! Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:05 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oooooooo gummies!!!!! Thats super interesting purpz!

I sure will it's getting crazier by the day! They want us to now have booster shots every 3 months, for now they can shove that!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum