OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2000 Felons and Zero Justice
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rhonda Wilson – Why Are Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses?
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» These 20 States Threaten Legal Action Over the Ministry of Truth
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global COVID Summit Declaration Representing 17,000 Physicians and Medical Scientists
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Obama claims people are “dying from disinformation” … which is TRUE for those who took the clot shots after believing pharma industry lies
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Just Wow! 3D-Printed Homes Cut Construction Time From 4 Weeks to Only 28 Hours
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Playing Video Games Has an Unexpected Effect on Kids' IQ, Says New Study
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Population decline is already solving the apparent ‘climate crisis’ - Thanks CV and CV Vax!
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Synthetic Biology: The $3.6 Trillion Science Changing Life As We Know It
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wisconsin fox kits test positive for highly pathogenic avian influenza
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ It All Starts With You
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Michael Clarage: The Light of Life
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyToday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID Vaccine Narrative Has Sunk, And The Powers That Be Have Stopped Trying To Hide It
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Huge cigar-shaped UFO over Frederic & Luck, Wisconsin 14-May-2022 plus MORE
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to detoxify from the spike protein produced by suffering Covid or by the COVID injection
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschilds: The World's Richest Family
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Studying the secrets of starling murmurations
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Cosmic Timekeeping Method Proposes to Synchronize All Clocks on Earth
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lipid nanoparticles in covid jabs “stick” to bodily organs, reveals Pfizer study
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing the “Digital ID Is a Human Right” Scam
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 57 Top Scientists and Doctors Release Shocking Study on COVID Vaccines and Demand Immediate Stop to All Vaccinations
MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!  EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HERBS, BOTANICALS, ORGANIC & NATURAL REMEDIES » MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!

MUST LISTEN:I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor by Rima E Laibow, MD – She does NOT USE DRUGS!!!!! MUST WATCH!!!!

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oigP3wWPWk8#!

Posted on December 24, 2012 by Jean

From my experience, this lady has it absolutely right!!!!! Don’t miss this video, I beg you – and I don’t usually beg . . . Hugs, ~Jean
Published on Dec 23, 2012
http://www.SaveMyLifeDrRima.com

Dr. Rima has been a Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist and physician for 42 years. In that time not only has she never written a prescription to medicate a patient using any pharmaceutical drug, she has treated many, many people like Adam Lanza.
In this video she talks about why school shootings and other massacres involve these dangerous psychiatric drugs and why this tragedy must stop. She includes a list of tools for treatment which make the use of these deadly drugs totally unnecessary.
Take the vital Action Item now athttp://TinyURL.com/NoForcedDrugging
once for each member of your family and then share it was widely as possible with your contacts, helping to motivate them to do the same.
https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:42 AM

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum