OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 1 Million Deaths and Injuries Following COVID “Vaccines” Reported in VAERS as Second Year of “Experimental Use Authorization” Begins
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative - Is there copper in our blood?
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antidotes for Toxins Found in COVID19 ‘Vaccines’
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters gather at Lincoln Memorial to rally against Biden's embattled vaccine mandates
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barrister, Richard Orme- “Vaccine Passports, Mandatory Vaccinations Are Against The Nuremberg Code”
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO’s “Space Policy” Outlines Readiness to Jointly Respond to Attacks in Space
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Gives Historic Speech at Lincoln Memorial Today for March Against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange granted the right to appeal extradition – UK High Court
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Where Is Peng Shuai?’
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE

CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE
Posted By: IZAKOVIC [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Dec-2012 10:27:56

Chase ##### Bank is about to explode......
with respect....
Considerning the unconditional
####
December 24, 2012
Copyright 2012, all rights reserved.
for more You will have to go to the source:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/chase_bank_fuckers_part_deux.html
---
IZAKOVIC
htp://www.deepspace4.com

terbo56

terbo56

He shouldn't have told them he was going to record them, that was kind of stupid on his part- You never want to tell anyone anything like that- What was he thinking?He could have had them right by the 'short hairs'-

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It would be entrapment if he did it secretly T.

I hope this all really breaks wide open. Another year of this is just not on my agenda.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh I heard you Purpleskyz, another year of this isn't on my agenda either!!
And yet what did I read just a few minutes ago, a very short blurb stating that it would be another three or four years. I quit reading after that.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

terbo56

It's the same with a cop sitting back in the bushes with radar- He legally has to be in sight so as to warn people he is there- And these people that seem to think they can give others the run around, need to be entrapped- Look what they have done to all the people that have lost their homes- The only ones 'entrapped' were the poor bastards that were lied to and had their homes ripped out from under them, just because of greedy housingmarket- It's time the tables were trurned on these assholes, and see how they like getting exploited- F-'em!!They will get theirs in the end, I WILL guarantee it!! They will go down along with the bankers, and the rest of the scum sucking pigs- Yes, I am telling peeps how I really feel- :x :x :x

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I agree with you 100% T!

But until we can rewrite these laws we are not in a position yet to not fall in line. But... we are going to work real hard to changes this crap!!!

New thought paradigm in the making. New way to overcome right down the line.

We are going to DO something finally!!!

No more letting these A HOLES run us down!

This ends NOW!

terbo56

terbo56

Agreed!! You've got my vote- Now, how do we get started to get things out there and 'Viral'? :alien smiley:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We are starting a new movement.

In Canada one is called Idle No More.

I like : This ENDS Now!!! as a name for a movement. It is being discussed.

This site and a whole lot of others are now grouping together and getting this crap out into the public like never before. At least that is the hope.

I am sick of this sitting around and boo hooing at how bad things are. Around the globe people are getting off of their asses in protest to the governments that are oppressing the masses. I think it is high time we do the same here in the U.S.

10CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  Empty We're Not Gonna Take It Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

11CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  Empty And this..... Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum