OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gab’s Torba Looking Into ‘Buying Our Own Bank’ After 4th Bank Ban In 4 Weeks
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Spider Bytes
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If You Want to Understand Why 5000 National Guardsmen Are Still in DC, Read the Indictment of Oath Keepers Involved in the Capitol Riot
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Bogota, Colombia plus MORE
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Solar Wind Stream is Heading for Earth - Geomagnetic Storm Watch - March 6, 2021
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Best of TS Caladan Video
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Aide Doug Band Flips, Implicates Boss in Pedophile Ring Probe
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe’s Long Decline
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump the Pathfinder
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Florida Residents Report Side Effects Following Wuhan Coronavirus Vaccination
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange anomalies sticking out of Antarctica's ice sheet
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Just Found 4 New Subatomic Particles That May Test The Laws of Nature
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE

CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE
Posted By: IZAKOVIC [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Dec-2012 10:27:56

Chase ##### Bank is about to explode......
with respect....
Considerning the unconditional
####
December 24, 2012
Copyright 2012, all rights reserved.
for more You will have to go to the source:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/chase_bank_fuckers_part_deux.html
---
IZAKOVIC
htp://www.deepspace4.com

terbo56

terbo56
He shouldn't have told them he was going to record them, that was kind of stupid on his part- You never want to tell anyone anything like that- What was he thinking?He could have had them right by the 'short hairs'-

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
It would be entrapment if he did it secretly T.

I hope this all really breaks wide open. Another year of this is just not on my agenda.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Oh I heard you Purpleskyz, another year of this isn't on my agenda either!!
And yet what did I read just a few minutes ago, a very short blurb stating that it would be another three or four years. I quit reading after that.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

terbo56
It's the same with a cop sitting back in the bushes with radar- He legally has to be in sight so as to warn people he is there- And these people that seem to think they can give others the run around, need to be entrapped- Look what they have done to all the people that have lost their homes- The only ones 'entrapped' were the poor bastards that were lied to and had their homes ripped out from under them, just because of greedy housingmarket- It's time the tables were trurned on these assholes, and see how they like getting exploited- F-'em!!They will get theirs in the end, I WILL guarantee it!! They will go down along with the bankers, and the rest of the scum sucking pigs- Yes, I am telling peeps how I really feel- :x :x :x

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh I agree with you 100% T!

But until we can rewrite these laws we are not in a position yet to not fall in line. But... we are going to work real hard to changes this crap!!!

New thought paradigm in the making. New way to overcome right down the line.

We are going to DO something finally!!!

No more letting these A HOLES run us down!

This ends NOW!

terbo56

terbo56
Agreed!! You've got my vote- Now, how do we get started to get things out there and 'Viral'? :alien smiley:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
We are starting a new movement.

In Canada one is called Idle No More.

I like : This ENDS Now!!! as a name for a movement. It is being discussed.

This site and a whole lot of others are now grouping together and getting this crap out into the public like never before. At least that is the hope.

I am sick of this sitting around and boo hooing at how bad things are. Around the globe people are getting off of their asses in protest to the governments that are oppressing the masses. I think it is high time we do the same here in the U.S.

10CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  Empty We're Not Gonna Take It Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

11CLIF HIGH: CHASE F...... BANK IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE  Empty And this..... Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:59 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum