OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gas Prices Hit $4 A Gallon In Every State For First Time
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cryptocurrency Crash Is Great News For The Rest of The World. Here's Why
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO hearing: 400 cases remain 'unidentified'
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nestle is airlifting baby formula to the US from the Netherlands and Switzerland
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» GASP!!!! ‘Good Morning America’ Admits Covid Booster Shots Can Cause AIDS
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thai govt gives away 1,000,000 cannabis plants, encourages citizens to grow NATURAL medicine
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things —
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Statistical analysis shows that NOBODY under 60 should take the COVID vaccine
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid Case/Hosp/Death Rates now highest among Triple Vaxxed in Canada
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Immunity – Government Cover-up of a Mercury/Autism Scandal
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who made these circles in the Sahara?
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Military Shows New UFO Videos to Congress
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Human DNA Might Be The Product of Another Intelligence
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Health Effects Testimony to Mitchell South Dakota Council May 2022
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ghostly Sounds of Auroras Can Be Heard, Even When They're Invisible
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. to Speak at May 19 ‘Humanity Against Censorship’ Rally
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Health Secretary Says He Knew About Baby Formula Crisis Last Year
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rheumatologist: 40% of my 3,000 vaxxed patients reported injury
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Journey to #OceanStewardship - Natreve x Plastic Bank
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Baby formula factory Abbott and FDA reach agreement to restart production
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do you know someone who died between Mar and December 2020?
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2000 Felons and Zero Justice
Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines EmptyMon May 16, 2022 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines

Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines

Published on January 27, 2022

Written by Steve Kirsch

Observations from an experienced nurse about the COVID vaccines Nurse

One of my nurse friends forwarded this note to me. It was originally written by a nurse, but the source is unknown, probably out of fear of retribution.

Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus, measles, rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis, meningitis, flu, and pneumonia, and tuberculosis) I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.

I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination.

I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated.

I never saw discrimination for those who didn’t.

If you haven’t been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.
I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.
I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.
After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is.
And as the social fabric tightens… It’s a powerful vaccine! It does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.
If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated, and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated, it will likely come to “It’s time for us to admit that we’ve been completely deceived.”
I think she forgot to mention that she’s probably also never seen:
  1. a vaccine which makes it more likely you’ll be infected by the virus they are trying to protect you from (after a brief efficacy period). See Incriminating evidence for all the studies showing this.
  2. a vaccine which helps other latent viruses or cancers to re-emerge with a vengeance
  3. a vaccine which has killed at least 150,000 previously healthy Americans
  4. a vaccine with over 20,000 deaths reported into VAERS and the CDC can’t find a single death that was due to the vaccine
  5. lockdowns for the unvaccinated that can last for years to come

Did she miss anything else? Let me know in the comments.

https://principia-scientific.com/observations-from-an-experienced-nurse-about-the-covid-vaccines/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Thanks to: https://principia-scientific.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum