OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» North Dakota AG wants to know how Bill Gates obtained 2,000 acres of land near Canadian border in violation of state law
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» DALL-E Is Now Generating Realistic Faces of Fake People
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyToday at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Crack Has Opened In Earth's Magnetic Field
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» These Toadlets Are So Tiny They Can't Balance Anymore, And The Footage Is Ridiculous
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists say celery may help prevent and treat cancer
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 8:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ultimate Guide to Hugelkultur Garden Beds: Creating, Maintaining, and Benefits
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 8:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The OTHER Globalist Conference
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 8:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through June 18th, 2022
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 8:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Birx Shaking and Stammering, Says She Doesn’t Know if Government Was Lying about the Jabs
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell Put on 'Suicide' Watch amid 'Recent Development'
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt- new scam - he will buy the Dong currency for you!
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Elon Musk's AI humanoid robot to be unveiled in September
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Putin announces new BRICS global reserve currency project to REPLACE the petrodollar
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Psi & Science’, Why Do Some Scientists Refuse To Consider The Evidence For Psi Phenomena?
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shots for Tots Rollout Flops in NYC
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» As Thousands of Its Members Remain Unvaccinated, Navy Replaces Weekly Updates With Monthly Reports
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cameras Capture Biden’s Cheat Sheet Showing Hilarious Instructions: ‘YOU Take YOUR Seat’
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA “Approves” COVID Vaccine for 6-month-old Babies Despite 179K Deaths Within 60 Days of Vaccination in England Alone
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

»  ‘The End of Germ Theory’ Documentary
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chaos in Los Angeles as Violent Riots Over Roe v. Wade Being Overturned plus MORE
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Wants to Use Elon Musk’s SpaceX Vessels as Assault Starships
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Two fighter jets chasing a UFO over Mount Desert Island in Maine plus MORE
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri Jun 24, 2022 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » VACCINE TRUTHS: MEDICAL INDUSTRY LIES » I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD

I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker

Appalling and I can so connect with this.... I was on Prozac for 6 mths and stopped taking them as I felt I was going down in an every decreasing spiral .. But I climbed and pulled myself up..

Its disgraceful that children so young should be so saturated with drugs...

Thank you for bringing this awareness to the fore. I have long known that the real Darkness are those who manufacture and create such drugs..

May I take this opportunity to wish you Pskyz a Bright and Blessed New Year.. I wish you and yours a wonderful 2013 and I hope that in the new year I will have more time to post and to visit...

Keep up your wonderful Work... and Let your Love Shine...
Love Dreamwalker xx

Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
Richard Bach
http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hi Sue!
Happy New Year to you also. I hope you had a nice relaxing Xmas!
Thank you for your kind words.
I am so glad that you bucked the pharma lies that were being given to you. And to drug children is pure and simply evil. I went through this battle with my son. I refused their diagnosis and the drug regimen that was purposed. I am so glad that I did.

Much LOVE and BLESSINGS to You!

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker

A gift for you my sweet friend... Happy New Era to all on OOM.. you may repost the poem if you wish PurpleSkyz.... Hugs and Blessings Dreamwalker

Richard Bach

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker

OOOps... no link... lol

http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/my-wishes-for-this-new-era-for-you/

Richard Bach

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Aww thanks so much Sue!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2013!

I will for sure copy your post as soon as I get to my home computer.

Have a safe and blessed New Years eve!!!

:hpny:

Anonymous

Dreamwalker, how did I miss your amazing blog all this time????? What a joy to have found it. . and I love all the blog graphics! For some reason I have this idea that 2013 (I'm calling it 0001) is going to be a year of incredible discovery for us all... :hpyny3:

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker

Thank you RavensMoon :-) Glad you found my blog... and Many thanks for the New Year Wishes.. Yes me too 2013 I feel is going to bring about so many changes it will have us spinning.. But all for our Highest good!
Blessings
Dreamwalker

Richard Bach

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum