OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» World UFO and Paranormal Research Organization GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Deceivers [With Dichard Rawkins]
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yankee Stadium & Citi Field to Seat Fans in Vaccinated & Unvaccinated Sections
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Most Vaccinated Country on Earth Closes Schools and Sports as COVID Cases Surge — 35% of New Cases Are Fully Vaccinated Residents
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Melinda Gates was upset and uncomfortable after she and Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Taking’ the Vaccine
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-Series 100 Hart In The HotZone: Atlantis/BImini Op And COG Deep State!
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Tenginskaya, in Krasnodar, Russia. Reported 3rd May
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Powerful Magnetic Fields in Space Have Been Seen Bending Black Hole Jets
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» New theory links serpent mound cults, impact craters and high science
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food as medicine — the answer to mounting health crises
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Global Reset’ Needed To Fight Future Pandemics Germany’s Health Minister Tells WHO
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistle Stop Cafe Sets Up “Freedom Park,” Plans for “Biggest Protest Alberta’s Ever Seen”
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Cross defied basic principles of blood safety by recruiting Hepatitis C-infected donors
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TIME COMPRESSION
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Startling Truth about Vitamin D
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Sighted Over Czechoslovakia plus MORE
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Health Experts Admit Outdoor Mask Wearing Is Ridiculous
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White House Condemns Florida Election Security Law Signed by Ron DeSantis
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Cinnamon
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 5:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX Starship finally lands without exploding
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 5:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Photos Prove There Is Life On Mars, Scientists Claim
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD EmptyFri May 07, 2021 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » POISON PLANET » VACCINE TRUTHS: MEDICAL INDUSTRY LIES » I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD

I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker
Appalling and I can so connect with this.... I was on Prozac for 6 mths and stopped taking them as I felt I was going down in an every decreasing spiral .. But I climbed and pulled myself up..

Its disgraceful that children so young should be so saturated with drugs...

Thank you for bringing this awareness to the fore. I have long known that the real Darkness are those who manufacture and create such drugs..

May I take this opportunity to wish you Pskyz a Bright and Blessed New Year.. I wish you and yours a wonderful 2013 and I hope that in the new year I will have more time to post and to visit...

Keep up your wonderful Work... and Let your Love Shine...
Love Dreamwalker xx

Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
Richard Bach
http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hi Sue!
Happy New Year to you also. I hope you had a nice relaxing Xmas!
Thank you for your kind words.
I am so glad that you bucked the pharma lies that were being given to you. And to drug children is pure and simply evil. I went through this battle with my son. I refused their diagnosis and the drug regimen that was purposed. I am so glad that I did.

Much LOVE and BLESSINGS to You!

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker
A gift for you my sweet friend... Happy New Era to all on OOM.. you may repost the poem if you wish PurpleSkyz.... Hugs and Blessings Dreamwalker

Richard Bach

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker
OOOps... no link... lol

http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/my-wishes-for-this-new-era-for-you/

Richard Bach

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Aww thanks so much Sue!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2013!

I will for sure copy your post as soon as I get to my home computer.

Have a safe and blessed New Years eve!!!

:hpny:

Anonymous
Dreamwalker, how did I miss your amazing blog all this time????? What a joy to have found it. . and I love all the blog graphics! For some reason I have this idea that 2013 (I'm calling it 0001) is going to be a year of incredible discovery for us all... :hpyny3:

Dreamwalker

Dreamwalker
Thank you RavensMoon :-) Glad you found my blog... and Many thanks for the New Year Wishes.. Yes me too 2013 I feel is going to bring about so many changes it will have us spinning.. But all for our Highest good!
Blessings
Dreamwalker

Richard Bach

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum