When you are forced to get vaccinated …
February 23, 2022
DO NOT refuse the vaccination – do this instead.
Letter in Word file for download
When you are forced to get vaccinated in order to keep your job, the SECRET is NOT TO REFUSE IT. Here is how you can handle it legally – through Conditional Acceptance.
This makes a lot of sense, especially if you do not have or cannot get a religious or medical exemption.
The point is this: When they CANNOT provide the information you require, you have NOT refused them to get vaccinated.
Below is the letter you can write to whomever has insisted that you get vaccinated:
(name of person addressed to)
(name and address of your company)
Dear (Sir/Madam/Ms) ________________
Re: The Company’s request for me to get the Covid vaccine and/or booster shot
I write with regard to the matter of potential Covid vaccine and/or booster shot and it is my wish to be fully informed and apprised of ALL facts before going ahead. I would be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
- Can you please advise me regarding the approved legal status of the Covid vaccine and/or booster shot (henceforth collectively refered to as “vaccine”) and if it is experimental?
- Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
- Can you please provide the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any of them is toxic to my body?
- Can you please fully advise me of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?
- Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene-altering therapy?
- Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourself or anyone else representing the company as my employer, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
- Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid virus or any of its variant and the likelihood of recovery?
- Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reaction is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer is not liable, will the company I am currently employed with be responsible & liable as it is the company’s request that I have to get the vaccine in order for me to carry on my employment?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my body and/or health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:
- You confirm in writing to me that I will suffer no harm.
- Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully-qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for all injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interaction by any authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
- In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result.
I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.
(your full name in block letters)
Thanks to: https://iamamalaysian.com