OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... Empty Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Melinda Gates Unloads on Globalist Husband Bill Gates: He Had Multiple Affairs…His “Abhorrent” Meetings with Jeffrey Epstein Was Last Straw…Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein “was evil personified” [VIDEO]

Date: March 6, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... Image-202

Source:  Patty McMurray 
Melinda Gates appeared on CBS This Morning with Gayle King to discuss her divorce from her Microsoft founder and billionaire husband, Bill Gates. During her interview, she told King, “I did not like that he’d had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein.” She explained how she met Epstein one time because she wanted to “see who this man was.” “I regretted it from the second I stepped in the door. He was abhorrent. He was evil personified.” After meeting him, Melinda told King that she “made it very clear” to her husband “how I felt about him [Epstein].”
Gates told Kint that there wasn’t only one but several factors that led to her decision to divorce one of the wealthiest men in the world after 27 years of marriage.

“I did not like that he had meetings with Jeffrey Epstein, no. I made that clear to him,” Gates told King.
In a statement to CBS, Bill said that “Meeting with Epstein was a mistake that I regret deeply. It was a substantial error in judgment.”

Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... E-uhhmD7_normal

GlockTopickz
@Glock_Topickz

Melinda Gates says Bill’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein was one of the many reasons they got divorced

Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... PLMDRbyPMbxKXIBF
11:35 AM · Mar 3, 2022

Vanity Fair reports – Melinda also spoke openly about her ex-husband’s affair with a staffer 20 years ago, which a spokesperson for the Microsoft co-founder confirmed in May 2021. “I certainly believe in forgiveness, so I thought we had worked through some of that,” she confessed. “It wasn’t one moment or one specific thing that happened. There just came a point in time where there was enough there where I realized it just wasn’t healthy, and I couldn’t trust what we had.” When asked by King if there were other affairs over the course of their marriage, the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation replied, “Those are questions Bill needs to answer.”

She went on to say that she “never thought” she would get divorced, but their relationship devolved to a point where she felt she could no longer carry on. “Unfortunately, I felt like I needed to take a different path,” she said. “We knew that when the divorce was going to be a surprise people, and I felt bad about that. I don’t question myself now. Not at all. I gave every single piece of myself to this marriage. I was committed to this marriage from the day we got engaged and until the day I got out of it.”

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/06/melinda-gates-unloads-on-globalist-husband-bill-gates-he-had-multiple-affairs-his-abhorrent-meetings-with-jeffrey-epstein-was-last-straw-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-was-e/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

2Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... Empty Re: Manlinda Gates Spills the Tea... Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:24 am

topspin2

With all due respect, Melinda Gates is a pedophile and a globalist. I wonder how many children she has seen abused?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum