OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» “Putting up tens of millions of 5G antennas, without a single biological test of safety, has to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world”
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The “Great Zero Carbon” Conspiracy and the WEF’s “Great Reset”
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Perniciously Perfect Piece of Propaganda: The Covid Face Mask
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Do You Attract Rare Birds and Bees to Your Garden? Add Rare Plants
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spain Admits Spraying Deadly Chemtrails as Part of Secret UN Program: One Month after March 2020 Covid-19 Lockdown
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Incoming Huge Solar Storms Could Destroy Many Satellites, U.S. Gov’t Scientist Warns
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salman Rushdie Stabbed On Stage During Speech
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uninformed Consent - Official Full Documentary Release - Watch Now!
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» They weren’t supposed to find that
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Drops Quarantine, Distancing Recommendations, as 1.3 Million COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» EXCLUSIVE: Warrant and Property Receipt from Mar-a-Lago Raid
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Roger Waters Destroys CNN Host About Ukraine & Taiwan
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Judicial Watch’s Motion to Unseal Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant Materials by 5p.m. EST on August 15
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2022 - Etchilhampton Hill (2), Nr Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported 8th August
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2022 - Woodborough Hill, Nr Alton Priors, Wiltshire. Reported 3rd August.
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Perseid Meteor Shower Will Peak This Week: Here's How to Watch!
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rainwater No Longer Safe to Drink Anywhere on Earth Due to Cancer-Causing Chemicals, Scientists Warn
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former College Football Coach Fired for Refusing COVID Vaccine Files $25 Million Claim Against Washington State
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Covid Guideline Update Finally Allows “Individuals” To Make Their Own Decisions
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» I Personally Approved The Decision To Seek A Search Warrant” The Internet Reacts To Garland Press Conference After Mar-a-Lago Raid
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» The hypocrisy of the Assange case
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Untested and Dangerous Monkeypox Vaccine About to get an EUA to Avoid Legal Liability for Deaths and Injuries?
Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing

Date: March 10, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Djokovic tweeted “The CDC has confirmed that regulations won’t be changing so I won’t be able to play in the US.”

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing Image-439

Source: Steve Watson
Tennis star Novak Djokovic has been denied entry into the U.S. by the Biden administration because he remains unvaccinated against COVID.
Djokovic announced Wednesday that as he expected, he will not be able to compete in upcoming tournaments in California and Florida because CDC regulations mean as a foreign national he will not be granted a visa.
Djokovic tweeted “While I was automatically listed in the @BNPPARIBASOPEN and @MiamiOpen draw I knew it would be unlikely I’d be able to travel.”
The multi time grand slam champion added that “The CDC has confirmed that regulations won’t be changing so I won’t be able to play in the US. Good luck to those playing in these great tournaments.”

Biden Admin Bans Unvaccinated Tennis Ace Djokovic From Competing EBF8Rd9v_normal

Novak Djokovic

@DjokerNole

While I was automatically listed in the @BNPPARIBASOPEN and @MiamiOpen draw I knew it would be unlikely I’d be able to travel. The CDC has confirmed that regulations won’t be changing so I won't be able to play in the US. Good luck to those playing in these great tournaments 
4:13 PM · Mar 9, 2022

So there’s no entry for Djokovic into the U.S. without a vaccination, but for more than two million illegal immigrants the Biden administration is willing to look the other way.

Following his incarceration and eventual deportation from Australia at the beginning of the year, Djokovic asserted that “my body is more important than any title or anything else.”
The legend has vowed to boycott all tournaments, including Wimbledon in London and the French Open in Paris if organisers say he must be vaxxed in order to take part.
In an interview with the &at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking]BBC, the multi-time grand slam champion said  “That is the price I am willing to pay,” when asked if he would miss further events should they mandate vaccinations for participants.
“I’m trying to be in tune with my body as much as I possibly can,” Djokovic continued, adding “for me, as an elite professional athlete I have always carefully reviewed and assessed everything that comes in, from the supplements, the food, the water that I drink or sports drinks, anything really that comes into my body as a fuel.”
“Based on all the information that I got, I decided not to take the vaccine,” he further declared.
Watch:

https://youtu.be/rNaIMC4XMhc

As we reported at the time, Djokovic won his appeal against having his visa cancelled, yet Australian authorities clearly planned to make an example out of him over his beliefs on vaccination as a warning to others.

https://youtu.be/BuHCANg61Nw

While he has only managed to play three matches in 2022, Djokovic is still ranked number 2 in the world.

https://nworeport.me/2022/03/10/biden-admin-bans-unvaccinated-tennis-ace-djokovic-from-competing/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum