OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who made these circles in the Sahara?
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Military Shows New UFO Videos to Congress
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Human DNA Might Be The Product of Another Intelligence
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Health Effects Testimony to Mitchell South Dakota Council May 2022
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ghostly Sounds of Auroras Can Be Heard, Even When They're Invisible
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. to Speak at May 19 ‘Humanity Against Censorship’ Rally
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Health Secretary Says He Knew About Baby Formula Crisis Last Year
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rheumatologist: 40% of my 3,000 vaxxed patients reported injury
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Journey to #OceanStewardship - Natreve x Plastic Bank
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Baby formula factory Abbott and FDA reach agreement to restart production
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do you know someone who died between Mar and December 2020?
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2000 Felons and Zero Justice
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rhonda Wilson – Why Are Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses?
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» These 20 States Threaten Legal Action Over the Ministry of Truth
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global COVID Summit Declaration Representing 17,000 Physicians and Medical Scientists
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Obama claims people are “dying from disinformation” … which is TRUE for those who took the clot shots after believing pharma industry lies
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Just Wow! 3D-Printed Homes Cut Construction Time From 4 Weeks to Only 28 Hours
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Playing Video Games Has an Unexpected Effect on Kids' IQ, Says New Study
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Population decline is already solving the apparent ‘climate crisis’ - Thanks CV and CV Vax!
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Synthetic Biology: The $3.6 Trillion Science Changing Life As We Know It
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wisconsin fox kits test positive for highly pathogenic avian influenza
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ It All Starts With You
Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » ELON MUSK » Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion

Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion   GettyImages-1216515606

Musk offers to buy Twitter, social media platform valued at $43 billion  
The Tesla CEO says the company "needs to be transformed as a private company."

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk has offered to buy all of Twitter at a price that values the social media platform at more than $43 billion. Musk called the offer his "best and final," and said if it was not accepted he would have to "reconsider my position as a shareholder."

He made the offer in a regulatory filing Thursday.
"I invested in Twitter as I believe in its potential to be the platform for free speech around the globe, and I believe free speech is a societal imperative for a functioning democracy," wrote the Tesla CEO in a letter to the company's board chair.
Last week, he bought a 9% stake in Twitter, making him the platform's largest shareholder. 
His filing Thursday continued: "However, since making my investment I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company."
"As a result, I am offering to buy 100% of Twitter for $54.20 per share in cash, a 54% premium over the day before I began investing in Twitter and a 38% premium over the day before my investment was publicly announced. My offer is my best and final offer and if it is not accepted, I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder."
Musk is the CEO of the pioneering electric vehicle company Tesla. His personal worth is valued at about $259 billion. 
"Twitter has extraordinary potential," he also wrote. "I will unlock it."

https://justthenews.com/nation/technology/elon-musk-offers-buy-twitter?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
Thanks to: https://justthenews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum