OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move 6592f9ad04169f3a

Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move
15 Apr 2022 Ryan DeLarme 
Martin Walsh
April 15, 2022

Tesla CEO Elon Musk gave a simple response when asked about whether he has a “plan B” option for Twitter.
During a TED talk, host Chris Anderson asked Musk if there was a “Plan B” if his current offer to buy Twitter in an all-cash deal were rejected.
“There is,” Musk said.
“Well, I think we would want to err on — if in doubt, let the speech — let it exist. If it’s a gray area, I would say let the tweet exist. But obviously, in a case where there’s perhaps a lot of controversies that you would not want to necessarily promote that tweet, you know. So, I’m not — I’m not saying that I have all the answers here, but I do think that we want to be just very reluctant to delete things and have — just be very cautious with permanent bans. You know, timeouts, I think, are better than sort of permanent bans,” he continued.
“But just in general, like it said, it won’t be perfect, but I think we wanted to really have like the perception and reality that speech is as free and reasonably possible, and a good sign as to whether there is free speech is, is someone you don’t like allowed to say something you don’t like? And if that is the case, then we have free speech. And it’s damn annoying when someone you don’t like says something you don’t like. That is a sign of a healthy, functioning free speech situation,” he added.
WATCH:

Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move HxefwhdS_normal
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial

Q: "If in this case you are not successful, you know, the board does not accept your offer, you've said you won't go higher. Is there a plan B?" .@elonmusk: "There is."

Room Erupts When Elon Musk Gives 2-Word Answer About His Next Move 9-WFdmTSUwWULziZ

1:08 PM · Apr 14, 2022

https://undergroundnewswire.news/2022/04/15/room-erupts-when-elon-musk-gives-2-word-answer-about-his-next-move/
Thanks to: https://undergroundnewswire.news

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum