OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who made these circles in the Sahara?
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Military Shows New UFO Videos to Congress
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Human DNA Might Be The Product of Another Intelligence
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Health Effects Testimony to Mitchell South Dakota Council May 2022
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ghostly Sounds of Auroras Can Be Heard, Even When They're Invisible
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. to Speak at May 19 ‘Humanity Against Censorship’ Rally
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Health Secretary Says He Knew About Baby Formula Crisis Last Year
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rheumatologist: 40% of my 3,000 vaxxed patients reported injury
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Journey to #OceanStewardship - Natreve x Plastic Bank
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Baby formula factory Abbott and FDA reach agreement to restart production
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do you know someone who died between Mar and December 2020?
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2000 Felons and Zero Justice
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rhonda Wilson – Why Are Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses?
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» These 20 States Threaten Legal Action Over the Ministry of Truth
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global COVID Summit Declaration Representing 17,000 Physicians and Medical Scientists
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Obama claims people are “dying from disinformation” … which is TRUE for those who took the clot shots after believing pharma industry lies
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Just Wow! 3D-Printed Homes Cut Construction Time From 4 Weeks to Only 28 Hours
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Playing Video Games Has an Unexpected Effect on Kids' IQ, Says New Study
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Population decline is already solving the apparent ‘climate crisis’ - Thanks CV and CV Vax!
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Synthetic Biology: The $3.6 Trillion Science Changing Life As We Know It
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wisconsin fox kits test positive for highly pathogenic avian influenza
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ It All Starts With You
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » COVID-19 » Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot
Date: April 26, 2022Author: Nwo Report  

‘Doctors have recently found a blood clot in my system,’ he announced Monday.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot Image-1005

Source: Kelen McBreen
Longtime ESPN analyst and former Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback Kirk Herbstreit revealed on Monday he’ll be missing out on this year’s NFL Draft due to a blood clot.
The popular sports figure’s video has over 1.5 million views online.
With ESPN‘s mandatory Covid vaccine policy and the experimental shot’s known connections to blood clots, one has to wonder if the jab initiated the medical complication.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot CJIwK-cr_normal
Kirk Herbstreit
@KirkHerbstreit

Hey guys-wanted to update you on my situation this week. Unfortunately I won't be part of our ESPN/ABC NFL Draft coverage. Our team in Vegas will have it covered, and I will be watching.   Congrats to all the players! I love this event and look forward to returning next year.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot Ztm0_gvGWbRQ8eOS

“Unfortunately, I will not be able to come out to Vegas and be a part of this year’s coverage,” Herbstreit announced. “Doctors have recently found a blood clot in my system. I’m very fortunate to have very good doctors who I trust and I feel good, but out of an abundance of caution I think I’m just going to take a step back from this year’s coverage.”

Last year, Herbstreit was dragged on Twitter after announcing he received his second vaccine.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot CJIwK-cr_normal
Kirk Herbstreit
@KirkHerbstreit

Got my 2nd vaccine today. So thankful to take that next step. Never really looked at the decision any other way other than I just wanted to be vaccinated and feel that freedom. No brainer for me-Appreciative for the opportunity. 
7:25 PM · Apr 22, 2021

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/04/26/was-it-the-jab-vaccinated-espn-analyst-kirk-herbstreit-announces-blood-clot/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum