OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose
Posted on May 21, 2022

College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose Puentes-1050x525-1

By Matt Agorist
Prior to March of 2020, logic, reason, and common sense were already in short supply but as the pandemic fear gripped the country these three traits would all but become extinct. The next two years would be an exercise in absurdity, tyranny, and sheer lunacy as people hugged through shower curtains, taped masks to the faces of children, and willingly surrendered their liberty in exchange for safety that never came.
Vaccination mandates for healthy young people epitomized this mass psychosis as children were barred from attending school, doctors and nurses fired, and child patients denied life-saving care — for refusing to take a vaccine that does not stop you from getting covid.
One such example of this authoritarian asininity comes out of New York state, which has been ground zero for the mass psychosis. Union College in upstate New York mandates the covid jab for students. If you do not take the jab, you get expelled — regardless of the reason.
Sophomore Ellie Puentes is not one of the folks who refused the jab. In fact, this first generation student from Spain on an academic scholarship, willingly rolled up her sleeve and received both doses of the Pfizer jab last fall. After her second shot, however, Puentes’ life would forever change.
Immediately after receiving the second dose, Puentes was hospitalized with severe abdominal pain and shortness of breath. Despite taking the jab months ago, she is still in a perpetual state of suffering, experiencing constant nausea, vomiting, chest pains, and shortness of breath.
In an interview with the National Vaccine Information Center, Puentes described her situation:
Just the other day I wake up randomly just puking and I don’t know what the cause of that is, and then on top of that, I have shortness of breath. I can’t work out like I used to. I’m getting chest pains where this never happened prior to the vaccine. And I don’t know what’s going on! The puking happens more often than I would say the diarrhea and the shortness of breath. … I get these sharp pains in my chest and even my immune system, I believe, has just gone down. I’ve been more sick than I’ve ever been.
In April, in a move that lacked all scientific reasoning, Union College mandated boosters for all students. Not wanting to risk further suffering or possible death, Puentes emailed the school and informed them of her adverse reaction to the first round of shots. They couldn’t have cared less.
For attempting to get an exemption from the booster — because the second shot nearly killed her — school administrators sent her an email back, telling her she was expelled and need to leave campus immediately.

Take Control of Your Family’s Health — Immune System Support Kit (Ad)

As the NVIC points out, the school even refused a letter from Puentes’ long-time doctor who stated the COVID vaccine booster shot was “ill-advised” as well as the paperwork she received from the hospital after her visit post COVID vaccination. The letter read in part:
Ms. Puentes is a 20-year-old who has had severe, prolonged symptoms since receiving her COVID vaccines…She missed one week of school after the shot…it is my opinion that Ms. Puentes be granted an exception from receiving the booster COVID vaccine. She currently is in an unfavorable state of health, presumably caused by the vaccine itself and getting the vaccine is ill advised.
That letter was ignored.
Adding to the sadistic and irrational nature of Puentes’ expulsion is the fact that Pfizer actually confirmed that her illness was likely caused by their vaccine. When Puentes reached out to Pfizer to inquire about her symptoms, they told her it was likely due to the jab.
“They confirmed that the symptoms I’m having could be or are related to the vaccine because they have seen others with the same reactions,” she said.
She then brought this information back to the school and once again, she was denied an exemption. For now, Puentes is still fighting the school and attempting to help others in the process.

College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose KMD2CiS4_normal
Ellie Puentes
@ElliePuentes

Although I may be expelled, I still want to help the Union College campus community fight for their freedom. I ask everyone to please sign this open letter to Union College that requests for the booster mandate to be lifted, thank you!

unionaskingforboosterexceptions.com
Open Letter to Union College

9:59 AM · May 11, 2022

Highlighting just how mad the world has become since March of 2020, after being expelled and having nowhere to go, Puentes’ friends started her a GoFundMe account to help her pay for a place to stay. GoFundMe then promptly pulled the fundraiser because it mentioned an adverse reaction to a vaccine.
And we are told by the fact checkers that there is no such thing as mass formation psychosis.
Source: The Free Thought Project

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2022/05/college-student-expelled-for-refusing-covid-booster-despite-being-severely-injured-by-first-dose.html
Thanks to: https://www.naturalblaze.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum