Latest topics
» 5 Suns Appear in the Sky Over Ivory Coast, Africa
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-90: MKULTRA Assassins The RFK Truth Revealed After 52 Years! Sirhan and Cesar!
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nike Releases Commemorative Shoe To Honor Looters
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Without Relief, Millions of Tenants Ready for Rent Strike Revolution
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lightning Strikes Washington Monument In DC During Protests
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Truth' with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Captured in Boston! plus MORE
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arietid Meteor Shower - Strongest Daylight Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks Before Dawn on June 7
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» They looked like a FLEET of SHIPS in the Sky...Who Are They?
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Corona Emergency Hearing 6: Andrew Wakefield & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» JailBird Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Robert Dunlap Says The SEC IS Harassing Them - Newsletter! (LMAO!!!)
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt / Robert Dunlap (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Private Meeting May 28 2020
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyToday at 7:55 am by Carl Spackler

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUN 5: FINAL CLEARANCE SO SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMBASS DONORS!!
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Don't Miss Out: Strawberry Moon Eclipse On June 5, 2020
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why People Laugh At New Agers - P1
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford Unleashed! Gold Standard Currency Reset, Trump Announcement Coming?
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Asteroid Coming Size of Empire State Building - WATCH for Fireballs!
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moon Jupiter and Saturn Grace the Evening Sky
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Soccoro Alien Encounter in 12 minutes - RD Short Clips
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Rod Rosenstein Testimony On Corrupt Russia Investigation
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Assange too Unwell to Attend Hearing
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston riots: $100,000 worth of marijuana taken from Pure Oasis
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 1000 Mile Long Stone age Tunnel Beneath Europe
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE UFO FOOTAGE CAPTURED OVER CHONGQING, CHINA plus MORE
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Ascend Podcast - June 2020
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Waffle Rock, 300 million Years Old?
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black Star Report June 04, 2020
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013

Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013

Posted on January 1, 2013 by thetruthbehindthescenes | 18 Comments

Man captures video of strange explosion in the sky.

Captured on video: UFO destroys strange object in the sky – Jan 1, 2013 UFO-destroys-object-in-sky

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento man scanning the night sky caught a
sudden burst of light through his telescope. He recorded that strange
sight with his smart phone.

CBS13 shared the video with experts to see if they could solve the mystery.

This mysterious little tale begins earlier this week when Good Day
Sacramento’s Cody Stark got this message on Facebook: “I have something
on video no one has ever seen. I had my telescope out, caught an
explosion in space. Wanna see the video?”

Cody’s response? Absolutely!

The video was shot with an iPhone through the eyepiece of a
telescope, so CBS13 had to enlarge it to get a better look. It was shot
on Dec. 20 around 5 p.m. in Sacramento by viewer Elijah Prychodzko.

“I saw something that I’d never seen before. I saw another object
orbiting this — whatever it was up there, and I’ve never seen anything
like that before,” said Prychodzko.
He thought it was a little strange so he put his phone down, called his nephew, and then returned to shoot a second video clip.

“Oh my God, it just blew up. Something blew up,” he’s heard saying on the video.

“As soon as I put the camera to the telescope it just blew up and I didn’t know what to say,” he told CBS13 .

So Cody sent the video off to Dr. Stephen P Maran, who wrote the book Astronomy for Dummies.

Dr. Maran responded by saying he didn’t recognize the “explosion” as a
known astronomical phenomenon. “My personal opinion is that it is not
an astronomical event,” he wrote.

Thanks to: http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org
and Vision Keeper for the forward.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Whoa!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum