OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine?
Published on June 17, 2022
Written by Steve Kirsch

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Justin-Beiber-facial-paralysis-Metro

The VAERS data shows that Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (RHS) is 160 times more likely after a COVID vaccination than for all the other vaccines combined in any given year. And if you exclude the anthrax vaccine from that comparison, the likelihood is simply too high to calculate (0 cases in 32 years).

So the COVID vaccine should definitely be considered as a possible cause for this rare disease because when you’ve been vaccinated, it’s no longer rare. For example, one doctor tweeted he say 4 cases in a month, but had never seen any cases before in the 32 years he’s practiced medicine. All the cases had gotten the COVID vax 3 to 4 months earlier. This anecdote alone implies that it is over 32*4=128X more likely that RHS was caused by the vax than occurring naturally. It’s impossible to explain any other way.
I show below that the estimated rate of RHS after COVID vaccination is likely at least 338 cases per 100,000. The medical literature says it occurs naturally in 5 cases per 100,000. Therefore, because it is much more likely after vaccine than by chance, it is 99 percent likely that Justin Beiber’s RHS was caused by the vaccine, and only one percent chance that he got “unlucky.”
Sadly, it’s unlikely Bieber’s doctors will ever acknowledge that so it’s unlikely he’ll get the care he needs (treat both the RHS and the vaccine injury). He’ll simply assume he is just unlucky.
The mainstream press isn’t doing its job if they don’t report this (which they won’t).

This is the bad news for Justin Bieber

Compared with Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis without rash), patients with Ramsay Hunt syndrome often have more severe paralysis at onset and are less likely to recover completely.

Bieber’s wife was also likely vaccine injured

For example, see this tweet about his 26 year-old wife who had a mini-stroke after she was vaccinated. Lot of young people getting strokes nowadays… the one thing they have in common: they’ve all been vaccinated.

Was Justin vaccinated?

Justin believes the vaccines work. Why would he require everyone to be vaccinated at his concerts if he thought the vaccines didn’t work? You can’t even opt out with a negative COVID test.
I don’t know of a single unvaccinated person who has ever made such a requirement for any event they have hosted. Do you?
It looks very rare. In 459 people who responded to my survey, not a single unvaccinated person would require their guests to be vaccinated:

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Sk1

But the most convincing proof is that Justin and Hailey Bieber attended the Met Gala in Sept 2021. Anyone attending the Met Gala was required to be vaxxed.
So it’s very very unlikely they aren’t both vaccinated.
One other thing: why the silence on this? Obviously, everyone’s talking about this. Why would Justin not reveal he is unvaccinated? Why would he hide this?

Is there a mechanism of action to explain why the vaccine could have caused this?

Yes. See this article.
And also read this article from Sept 2021 explains potential mechanisms, and specifically to herpes zoster. https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/stabilising-the-code
And this paper published in the BMJ about shingles reactivation after the COVID vaccine, something I have personally witnessed in my friends:

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Sk2

Direct support from the scientific literature on COVID vaccines and RHS (two papers)

I’m not the only one who found the link.
The press simply does not do their homework. There are perhaps 10,000 journalists in the world, and as pointed out in the comments, nobody is even considering the possibility that Bieber’s injury could be vaccine related.
There are at least two articles in the peer-reviewed scientific literature pointing out the connection.
Here it is in the BMJ:

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Sk3

And here is the second article about RHS and the COVID vaccines in Enfermedades Infecciosas y Microbiología Clínica:

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Sk4

This again shows people are seeing this and it can appear anytime from 1 day after to 6 months after the jab. In this case, this physician had 4 cases in a month where he had never had any in his entire 32 year history.
The four cases were all vaxed, 3 were boosted, and all cases were 3 to 4 months post-vax.
Do you think it was a causal?
So it’s not like this isn’t happening or it’s rare. Four cases happening to a single doctor in a month isn’t rare.
It’s happening, but the press isn’t reporting it and few people are reporting in VAERS. And this wasn’t a plant since it was in February.

Why is NOBODY in the mainstream press investigating this possibility?

If this is a possibility, you may ask, “Why isn’t anyone in the mainstream press covering this?”
Here is the answer, from Bill Rice, Jr. who is a former newspaper editor:
At this writing, there are more than 1,100 reader comments to this story. This shows the tremendous interest in this story. It shows that many people feel it is almost certain that the vaccines injured Justin Bieber. These people also believe that many other people they personally know or other celebrities have also been injured (or killed) by these “vaccines.”
The huge reader interest in this topic, and how widespread this belief is, proves that the mainstream press SHOULD be covering this story … and at least mention the elephant in the room. I’m a former newspaper editor. One criteria for running or not running a story was simple: Did I think my readers might be interested in the topic?
The Reader Comments and “likes” shown with this story tell us there is tremendous interest in this story – and an obvious demand for more stories or more real investigations. The fact no follow-up will occur -and the “elephant in the room” will continue to be unmentioned – provides even more evidence that the “gatekeepers of the news” don’t care at all what type journalism their readers would like to see.
They aren’t going to get this journalism from their news organization. All they care about is protecting the authorized narrative.
There must be 10,000 full-time journalists at mainstream news organizations in America who have written Covid or vaccine stories by now.
N = 10,000 “mainstream” journalists
I’d guess there are also …
N = 500 – Mainstream or corporate-owned news organizations in America (newspapers, magazines, websites, etc).
Now how many of these journalists or news organizations will authorize an investigation into the possibility that Justin Bieber developed his condition due to his vaccine(s) … and then publish a fair story on this topic?
N = 0*
Question: How in the hell is this even possible? Zero percent probability? 10,000 journalists and not a one will write such a story? Also, probably 80 percent of these “journalists” – and 90 percent of the population – immediately wondered if the vaccines might have caused Justin’s “adverse” condition. So they know there’s huge interest in this topic and almost everyone (even the journalists) think this is a real possibility … and yet no stories will be written that look into this possibility.
Answer: How can this happen? I say this is only possible if the “groupthink” in corporate newsrooms is 100 percent. They ALL know what stories they CANNOT write. The “pack” in the “pack journalism” fraternity is completely homogeneous and nobody in the pack can dissent or write something that goes against the groupthink of the pack.
* I guess there’s a possibility – probably a likelihood – some of these organizations might write articles “proving” that Justin Bieber’s injury had nothing to do with vaccines. This is the “we’ll-debunk-or-dismiss-what-everybody-is-thinking” type stories we’ve all seen by now. If you think this is what happened – Good God, son! – don’t think this.

What does VAERS say about the rates of RHS

First, here’s what the slide I wrote says about shingles says:
But according to Jonathan Jarry, the “Pseudoscience Buster” at McGill, I am a misinformation spreader for pointing out the high rate of shingles recurrence as acknowledged in the peer-reviewed literature.
In my defense, according to VAERS, there were 54 shingles reports following the COVID vaccines in the US and associated with death. There were 0 cases in 2020 for all vaccines combined. 54/0 is infinity which is “off the charts” for most charts I’m aware of.
But Bieber was diagnosed with RHS.
As all misinformation spreaders know, the MedDRA search term to use for RHS is the more cool-sounding “Herpes zoster oticus.”
Let’s search all of VAERS (all vaccines over 32 years):

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Sk5
Now, let’s limit our search to just the COVID vaccines:
Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Sk6

So I could find only one case in VAERS where this happened for any vaccine in the 32 year history of VAERS for anyone between 20 and 30 years old, and there were 5 cases for the COVID vaccines which have only been available to someone Justin’s age for about a year.
So that’s a 32*5=160X higher incidence rate per year. So we are comparing the COVID vaccines vs all other vaccines combined. If we compared the relative rates vs. a specific vaccine like the flu vaccine, it’s infinitely more likely since the sole case in VAERS was a military servicemember who got both the flu vaccine and the anthrax vaccine.
Since there are no other cases reported for the flu vaccine, the most likely cause was the anthrax vaccine.
Justin likely didn’t get the anthrax vaccine, so I’d suspect the COVID vaccine.
Note that the counts are only 5 cases because of the age restriction. But due to the under-reporting factor in VAERS, there are likely around 500 people just like Justin ages 20 to 30, who suffer from the same thing.

What does VAERS show about the time of incidence of RHS?

According to the VAERS data for 20 to 30 years olds, RHS can show up any time from 1 day after the shot to as many as 189 days after the shot (and possibly longer).
Since we don’t know when Justin was vaccinated, we can’t comment on the incubation period, but clearly it can first appear many days after being vaccinated.

VAERS calculation of overall incidence rate

If we do a full VAERS query without the age restriction, we find there are 66 cases of RHS. But we learned from my recent disability article (that I just wrote yesterday) that the URF is 128 for permanent disabilities. 66*128 = 8,448 estimated incidence rate.
Since we’ve vaccinated 250M people, that’s a rate of 8448/250*10= 338 per 100,000 people-years. The medical literature says the natural rate is 5 per 100,000 people-years.
So there’s a 99% chance that it was the vaccine that caused his RHS. That’s what the math says.
If he has Bell’s Palsy, then it is less certain. Bell’s has a 0.5 percent incidence rate, so that is 500 per 100,000 compared to 30 per 100,000 which gives us a 94 percent certainty it was the vaccine.
But the false narrative says the vaccines are “safe and effective.”

A very conservative analysis suggests there is a 45 percent chance it was the vaccine

If you look at 25-30 males with RHS, there is only 1 VAERS entry. That’s pretty small to make any reliable extrapolations with.
Assuming that 50 percent of the males got vaccinated, that’s 5M vaccinated males.
Assuming the disabled URF of 128 as above, this is 128 cases/5M vaccinated or just 2.5 cases per 100,000. According to this paper there is 3 cases per 100,000 natural rate (divide 30 by 10 since the chart is per M).
So in this analysis, there is a 40 percent chance it was the vaccine.
In any case, it is not negligible. I’m still going with the 99 percent number based on the physician anecdote primarily. That’s hard to explain and its direct observation with no reporting factors.

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? Sk7

To Justin Bieber’s fans

Please don’t attack me. I’m not the enemy. I’m just telling you what the data and the peer-reviewed medical literature says. You are welcome to believe anything you want.
If you care about Justin, you should bring this article to his attention. The more he delays treatment, the harder it will be to recover.

Will Justin Bieber admit it was the vaccine?

No way.
Speaking out would be the right thing to do. It would save countless lives and injuries. He’d be a world hero.
But it’s not going to happen. Here are the six reasons why it’s highly unlikely he’ll speak against the vaccine:
  1. He’s blue pilled. It will be hard to change his thinking.
  2. He’ll have his recording contracts cancelled
  3. It would be a tacit admission he harmed his fans
  4. Speaking out won’t cure him. It will just upset people. So he’ll keep quiet.
  5. Few people possess the courage to do the right thing in a situation like this.
  6. Every platform will ban Justin for spreading misinformation if he tries to speak out against the vaccines. So he’ll lose all his followers. He doesn’t want to do that because it would eliminate his ability to influence people going forward. They’ll ban him in minutes if he tells the truth. However, if he told all his followers to switch to one of the alt platforms, then he’ll be able to speak freely.

Tragically, the longer he delays treating his vaccine injury, the more likely it will be that the damage is permanent. So even if he doesn’t speak out publicly, he should acknowledge it privately for his own health.
One of the commenters noted that if Justin were to speak out against the vaccine, his recording contract would be cancelled.
I don’t know if that is true or not, but it is something to keep in mind in the meantime.
Another reader made another reasonable speculation:
I’m sure Bieber will never publicly admit the jab caused problems for him and his wife. Since he mandated everyone attending his concerts be jabbed, that would make him responsible for others’ vaccine injuries. And this is how the lie just keeps on going and going.
See more here: substack.com

https://principia-scientific.com/was-justin-biebers-facial-paralysis-caused-by-the-covid-vaccine/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
Thanks to: https://principia-scientific.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Was Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis caused by the COVID vaccine? 287698219_1150576375519890_1990771375468865157_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s640x640&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=HjR7EE_9Z3cAX8ToBVs&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum