OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Body Language: The Raid, Jesse Watters and Lindsey Graham
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Bans COVID Vaccine for Youth Under 18
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things —
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims, medical professionals speak out about injuries caused by COVID vaccines
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» On Trump Raid, Democrats Say ‘No one is above the law’ except...
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous sinkhole swallows up the ground in Chile
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Unleashes Machine Gun-Toting Agent on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Since covid “vaccines” were unleashed, athlete deaths are up 1700%
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports on Rise of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Revolution Has Begun’: 75,000 Brits To Stop Paying Power Bills Amid Inflation Storm
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Before You Inject Your Child” – Dr. Robert Malone
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unleashed by Democrats, the IRS ‘beast’ is coming for all with incomes under $200K a year
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ou Yang Li-hsing Found Dead in Hotel Room…After Pelosi’s Visit…Heart Attack?
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Find Out if You’re Eligible for Part of the $90M Facebook Data Tracking Settlement
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Unvaccinated” Question (Revisited)
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» These people are nuts: Reuters Links Deadly DC Lightning Strike To Global Warming
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Jabbed Teenage Girls Are Developing Tics, Doctors Baffled
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru July 30th 2022
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency – Big Pharma Ready for Windfall Profits, Again
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good Samaritans Fined, Threatened with Arrest for Pulling Government Litter Out of a River
Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message

Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message Jbreuer-1320x743

Comedian Jim Breuer: Jim’s Got a Heavy Message — “Get Your Life Out of the World That Is Trying to Drag You Into an Emotional, Demonic, Evil Distress.”

Excerpts:

“Get your emotions, get your life out of the world that is trying to drag you into an emotional, demonic, evil distress.”
#
“Start looking at the beauty right in front of you with yourself, with yourself.”
#
“I don’t have politics. I don’t have politics. That’s the world trying to divide and conquer and take your faith away.”
#
“We’re all obsessed. Deep, life issues right now. Abortion. Everyone’s running out there going nutso from a SLOGAN. Everything’s a sales pitch. It’s a slogan to control your emotions, to control your life, to control your actions.”
#
“‘My body, my choice. My body, my choice.’ Stop it. You’re being controlled. You’re being manipulated. Your spirit, your soul, the beauty inside you is being sucked out…
Stop it. Your life is right in front of you. Right in front of you. Everyone has their own journey.”
#
“We’re getting sucked into nonsense. There’s such a deeper part of life…But if you don’t allow it — like a radio station — if you don’t want to listen to the station, you’re never going to know it. And you’ve got no right to say ‘it doesn’t exist, that’s stupid’.”
#
“Please, go out, enjoy life. Please, every time you feel the need to get sucked into a subject that’s just a slogan to debate and argue over — I have deep friends that are saying they want to be identified as a who or a what, a noun. Do you understand the attack on your mentality when you don’t know what you are anymore?
This really has to do with, in my opinion, deeper spirituality, God, the Lord, however you want to put it. I hope you find it. I hope you tap into it. It will help you spread light to so many others, so many others, so many others.”

https://rumble.com/embed/v18xayc/?pub=nm1xl

MORE HERE: https://truthcomestolight.com/comedian-jim-breuer-jims-got-a-heavy-message-get-your-life-out-of-the-world-that-is-trying-to-drag-you-into-an-emotional-demonic-evil-distress/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16

Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum