OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Political Timing of the End of the Pandemic
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia throws Novak Djokovic out of the country, declares no unvaccinated athlete is welcome
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» False Flags Suddenly No Longer A Crazy Conspiracy Theory
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by vhud

» Boris Johnson: "The government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks"
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Info: Olympic Sprinter Announces Pericarditis Diagnosis on Facebook Following Pfizer Booster Jab
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Latest Bombshell About COVID “Vaccines” W
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Analyze Impact of SpaceX’s Starlink Satellites
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Business Owners Fight Back Against New Lockdowns
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Little Things Mean A Lot
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAXXED Blood - The Issue of Transfusions
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NCAA: Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyYesterday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money

How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money Empty How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money

Posted on January 4, 2013 by Light Worker 29501

Did you know that as a U.S. citizen, you are legally allowed to hide money from the federal government?

Although you will probably never see this idea written about by any
financial planner or accountant, it’s 100% true, and totally legal.

In fact, not only can you legally hide assets from the federal government… you can also legally hide income too.

You don’t have to pay taxes on this money. You don’t have to report
it to any federal agency, or any other person on the planet, for that
matter.

Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with offshore banks, new tax structures, or retirement accounts.

I learned this secret recently from a very interesting guy.

He’s a multimillionaire medical doctor, a business owner, a
winemaker, and even a published author. In other words, a true
renaissance man.

In fact, we have been so intrigued by this guy and his ideas, that we asked him to explain them in much more detail.

He agreed… but asked that while we were filming him on camera, that we keep his identity masked.

As he told me: “The ideas I want to share–while completely, 100%
legal–will probably be considered unpatriotic at best… or perhaps even
treasonous, at least right now. The last thing I want is to do is
attract the attention of some neo-conservative organization or whacko
liberal group. Or for the government to put my photo on one of their
infamous ‘watch’ lists.”

I think he’s right, so while you’ll never see his face in this
presentation, I strongly encourage you to at least check out his
3-minute on-camera segment.

I’m pretty sure what we’ve put together after meeting with this guy
is like nothing you have seen before, and I guarantee it will be well
worth your time.

Watch the video

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

terbo56

terbo56

I should have known- Another 'Porter-Stansberry' trick- Has people listen to his jargon, and then wants you to subscribe and pay for his information- They should tell you what the deal is, IF they really want to help people- Anyway, it's old news, the Gov. has been trying to do this for years, AND it's not working very well-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum