OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Body Language: The Raid, Jesse Watters and Lindsey Graham
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Bans COVID Vaccine for Youth Under 18
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things —
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyToday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Victims, medical professionals speak out about injuries caused by COVID vaccines
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» On Trump Raid, Democrats Say ‘No one is above the law’ except...
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous sinkhole swallows up the ground in Chile
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Unleashes Machine Gun-Toting Agent on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aussie Doctor Risks Medical License to Tell the Truth About COVID Vaccine Injuries and Deaths
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Since covid “vaccines” were unleashed, athlete deaths are up 1700%
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Cancer Explosion: Pathologist Reports on Rise of Aggressive Cancers Since mRNA Shots
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Revolution Has Begun’: 75,000 Brits To Stop Paying Power Bills Amid Inflation Storm
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Before You Inject Your Child” – Dr. Robert Malone
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unleashed by Democrats, the IRS ‘beast’ is coming for all with incomes under $200K a year
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-Year-Old Irish Athlete Dillon Quirke Dies Unexpectedly After Collapsing Mid-Game
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ou Yang Li-hsing Found Dead in Hotel Room…After Pelosi’s Visit…Heart Attack?
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Find Out if You’re Eligible for Part of the $90M Facebook Data Tracking Settlement
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» The “Unvaccinated” Question (Revisited)
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» These people are nuts: Reuters Links Deadly DC Lightning Strike To Global Warming
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Jabbed Teenage Girls Are Developing Tics, Doctors Baffled
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Stats thru July 30th 2022
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Declares Monkeypox Public Health Emergency – Big Pharma Ready for Windfall Profits, Again
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good Samaritans Fined, Threatened with Arrest for Pulling Government Litter Out of a River
Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.”

Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.”

Pfizer Vaccine Damaged Healthcare Worker to Unvaccinated Friends: “I Totally Commend You: I Wish I Were One of You.” Vaccine-damaged-nurse-to-unvaccinated-friends

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
A healthcare worker who claims she was injured by the Pfizer COVID vaccine she was required to receive as a condition for employment, and now suffers from CIDP (Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy) which she says has changed her life completely, recently went public to answer a question that apparently others in her social media network have asked her: “What do you think about people who have refused the COVID vaccine?”
As we have recently reported, young, previously healthy doctors in Canada have been dying in mass recently, where COVID-19 injections, including boosters, are required as a condition for employment. See:

6 Canadian Medical Doctors Died Within 2 Weeks After 4th COVID Booster Shots for Employees Started at One Hospital

So when one of them actually survives their COVID-19 shots, and has a message they want to take public, I think it is good to give them a voice to warn others.
This woman who is not identified in the video, nor the place she worked (I am assuming that her injuries have maybe caused her to have to quit working and collect disability), starts out by saying: “If I had to do it all over again, I would never have gotten the vaccine.”
She fully admits that she received the COVID vaccine because she “believed” what the medical authorities and media were saying. She apparently did not take any time at all to investigate the other side of the story, and potential side effects.
She started out mocking those who were the ones refusing the shots, but she noticed that the unvaccinated among her friends were the ones who were not getting sick, and those who did recovered quickly.
So now she says:
I have totally changed my mind. They were the smart ones. They were the ones who didn’t wear the masks. They were the ones that hung around each other and never caught it – never spread it.
The ones that aren’t (vaccinated), I totally commend you, and I wish I were one of you. I think very highly of you.
I’m upset with myself. No job is worth it.
This is on our Odysee channel. It will also be on our Bitchute and Telegram channels.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/pfizer-vaccine-damaged-healthcare-worker-to-unvaccinated-friends-i-totally-commend-you-i-wish-i-were-one-of-you/
Thanks to: https://vaccineimpact.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum