OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Crop Circles From The Air 2022 Season UK
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Can’t Hide the Truth Any Longer about COVID Jabs
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SIXTH property insurer declares bankruptcy after Hurricane Ian
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Ian Recovery Update, Day 5
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Is Sending a Rotorcraft to Titan in 2027. Here's Where It Will Land.
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Preparing to Publish Study on 4 Potential Adverse Events Following Pfizer Vaccination
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dutch Government Obstructs Excess Mortality Research
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on in the skies above America? Mysterious Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Sacramento
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank Settles with Investors in Case Regarding Epstein
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Sues CNN for $475 Million for Defamation
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dark Data' Is Leaving a Huge Carbon Footprint, And We Have to Do Something About It
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» In hurricane chaos, Florida’s Ron DeSantis emerges a leader
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Filter For Drinking Water Can Capture Pollutants And Microplastics To Make It More Potable
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bus driver in Turkey dies from cardiac arrest aka SADS (sudden arrhythmic death syndrome)
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Withholding Autopsy Results On People Who Died After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» After U.S. Soldiers Were Told to Go On Food Stamps, Congress Finds Another $12 Billion for Ukraine
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracked and Traced: The Rise of the Digital Beast
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Pfizer Effect’
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Metrolink and Amtrak Suspend Service Between LA and San Diego Indefinitely Due to the Ground Shifting
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian News Discussing Biden’s Cognitive State
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The OpenVAERS Red Box Report
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits
Date: August 24, 2022Author: Nwo Report

“This preservation request also includes all records of official business conducted on non­ official accounts.”

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Image-646

Posted BY: Steve Watson
Senator Rand Paul has told the National Institutes of Health that it should not attempt to destroy any documents relating to or in the possession of Anthony Fauci as he retires.
Paul sent a letter to the NIH stating that “all records, e-mails, electronic documents, and data created by or shared with Dr. Fauci” must be preserved for investigation.
As Fauci announced he is retiring conveniently just before the mid-term elections, Paul wrote “In light of this announcement, I formally request you ensure the preservation of all documents and communications within Dr. Fauci’s possession related to his tenure at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).”
Paul continued, “This information is critical to ensure that Congress has access to information necessary to conduct proper oversight regarding events that took place during Dr. Fauci’s tenure with the agency.”
Paul said that all information “including, but not limited to, NIAID-funded coronavirus research,” should be protected and “This preservation request also includes all records of official business conducted on non­ official accounts.”

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits FOCXtzk4_normal
Daily Caller
Aug 23, 2022
@DailyCaller
·
Follow

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Rand Paul Demands NIH Preserve All Documents, Communications In Fauci’s Possession

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits R9-5mPVo?format=jpg&name=small
dailycaller.com

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Rand Paul Demands NIH Preserve All Documents, Communications In Fauci’s Possession
Sen. Paul sent a letter to the NIH calling on them to preserve all documents and communications within Dr. Fauci's possession related to his work at the NIH. 

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Q75iVydv_normal
Thirteen O'Clock - Todd
@o_thirteen
Follow
Live look at the NIH

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Fa3v1rHWQAIr5Sp
3:02 PM · Aug 23, 2022

As we highlighted yesterday, Republicans responded to Fauci’s retirement announcement by asserting that his stepping down will not deter them from investigating his role in gain of function research that potentially led to the global COVID pandemic.

Read More

https://nworeport.me/2022/08/24/rand-paul-warns-national-institutes-of-health-not-to-try-and-destroy-evidence-as-fauci-exits/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits D642c8_11ad0ef32c8b4fd08bcbb4dff17c29e2~mv2

“I Have Nothing to Hide and I Can Defend Everything I’ve Done and Every Decision I’ve Made” – Dr. Fauci Defends Disastrous Career After Announcing Retirement
Date: August 24, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Posted BY: Jim Hoft
After destroying millions of lives, Dr. Fauci announced on Monday that he will step down from his role running the NIAID.
Fauci will be retiring from 50 years of public service in December.
“I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden,” Fauci said.
“I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career,” he added.
Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits Image-640
CNBC reported:
The nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, plans to step down from his roles running the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and advising the White House as its chief medical advisor at the end of the year, he announced Monday.

Dr. Fauci flip-flopped and lied for over a year to the American public about the seriousness of the China Virus and his background funding the Chinese virology lab and the origins of the virus.
Dr. Fauci also lied to the American public about the success of the safe drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in treating the virus.
Hundreds of thousands of Americans died when HCQ was available but banned by Fauci and the CDC from COVID patients.
Trending: More whistleblowers come forward against ‘out of control’ FBI
Fauci also flip-flopped on mask-wearing several times throughout the pandemic.
On March, 8 2020 — Dr. Anthony Fauci advised healthy Americans against wearing face masks.
In April 2020 — The CDC said Americans should be wearing face masks for the COVID.
In May 2020 — Dr. Anthony Fauci and the New England Journal of Medicine have admitted that masks are little more than symbols. Virtue signaling.
On January 25, 2021 — Dr. Fauci told healthy Americans to wear two masks instead of one.
And then one week later…
On January 31, 2021 —Dr. Fauci backtracked on that insane idea of wearing multiple masks.
Dr. Fauci will retired with millions of dollars and a massive, taxpayer funded retirement pension.
On Tuesday Dr. Anthony Fauci told Neil Cavuto: “I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I’ve done and every decision I’ve made.”

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits TgjRJsp-_normal

TV News Now
@TVNewsNow

·
Follow

WATCH: Anthony Fauci tells Fox’s Neil Cavuto why he’s stepping down: "I have nothing to hide, and I can defend everything I've done and every decision I've made."

Rand Paul Warns National Institutes of Health Not To Try And Destroy Evidence As Fauci Exits V7uRlZE40SkCRtvt

3:18 PM · Aug 23, 2022

https://nworeport.me/2022/08/24/i-have-nothing-to-hide-and-i-can-defend-everything-ive-done-and-every-decision-ive-made-dr-fauci-defends-disastrous-career-after-announcing-retirement-v/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum