OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RFK Jr: Times Square Rally For Freedom Oct 16 (Updated – Photos)
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHE Data Shows Vaccine Effectiveness Is -109%: Infection Rate In Vaccinated People In Their 40s Now More Than DOUBLE The Rate In Unvaccinated
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Colin Powell Dies at 84 from COVID Complications – He Was Fully Vaccinated
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Americans Nationwide Are Taking Stand Against Vaccine Mandates
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Record cold and snow expected in Northern Hemisphere
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Implications of Being Taken: The Abduction Phenomena
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Neil Shah: I just took ivermectin
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» 60% of TSA Employees Refusing COVID Injection, Says Insider Source
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Banners of the King of Hell Advance
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» STUDY: Is Aspirin the Real COVID Wonder Drug?
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 8:53 pm by rodgerpuckett@gmail.com

» Bad-clown Rising - Take 5
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 5:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» At Least Two Dozen Lawsuits Have Been Filed Demanding Ivermectin Be Given To COVID Patients
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Unions in Major Cities Across America are Leading the Revolt Against Vaccine Mandates
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead-Calm Weather Killing Renewable Energy ‘Transition’
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Four Parasites Found in Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-111: 2022 UFO Warning!
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Final Messages – Part 1 – How the Mandates End
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through October 9th, 2021
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» OH GREAT THEY’RE PUTTING GUNS ON ROBODOGS NOW
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy

The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy Empty The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 am

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti
Thought some of you may enjoy watching the Decorah Eagles have their eaglets this year and you get to watch them growing up and finally learning to fly and eventually leave the nest.. Which, by the way, is like losing one of your Internet babies.

I stumbled on this site last year and got completely hooked. Just the next size will blow you away. It's over 5 feet deep. It HUGE to say the least.

One of the best Internet experiences I have had.

So for you that find this post I would really suggest taking a minute to look and maybe it will give you the pleasure it gives me. The Web Cam just came on for this year and they are currently waiting for her to lay the eggs. Last year she had 3 healthy chicks, they all grew up, and they all left the next healthy. Anyone having childred on the Internet this would be a great learning experience. I and hundreds of thousands of others just happen to love animals and are completely enthralled by this wonderful bird...

Here is your site: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti
Well, we saw 1 eaglet born two days ago... He is on the nest right now... She is bigger and has more black around the eyes than him. Let's just say she wears the mascara !.

I hope you all have taken a look because they are such a magnificant bird and it's so beautiful to watch. The other day they had a mouse running around in their nest? This nest is 6 feet deep, 6 feet around and 80 feet up in that tree. Now how did that mouse get up there? Mystery to me... That was just a little snack for one of them...

Hope you all had a great weekend,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum