OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» It Was Worse Than We Thought: NO ONE Met Japanese Prime Minister at the White House Door Except Stationary Army Guard
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA delays Mars helicopter flight for software update
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Is the Outcry Over the New York Times Sowing Vaccine Doubts?
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After vaccination: Number of deaths in nursing homes explodes
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Amsterdam March17th crazy footage pyramid shape plus MORE
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's happening in the Washington sky? Strange light flashing
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Off Strong Solar Flare and Coronal Mass Ejection
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman is planning to marry a chandelier
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous Ancient Mystery Plateau Found?
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON An Insight into the TTSA UAP App with Rob Freeman
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens Spring Series
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sane COVID Vax Advice For Emergency Workers in Canada
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Gov. DeSantis Says Lockdowns Have Been a ‘Huge, Huge Mistake’
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - Is there a fundamental structure to our universe?
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MOTHER NATURE » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy

The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy Empty The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 am

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti
Thought some of you may enjoy watching the Decorah Eagles have their eaglets this year and you get to watch them growing up and finally learning to fly and eventually leave the nest.. Which, by the way, is like losing one of your Internet babies.

I stumbled on this site last year and got completely hooked. Just the next size will blow you away. It's over 5 feet deep. It HUGE to say the least.

One of the best Internet experiences I have had.

So for you that find this post I would really suggest taking a minute to look and maybe it will give you the pleasure it gives me. The Web Cam just came on for this year and they are currently waiting for her to lay the eggs. Last year she had 3 healthy chicks, they all grew up, and they all left the next healthy. Anyone having childred on the Internet this would be a great learning experience. I and hundreds of thousands of others just happen to love animals and are completely enthralled by this wonderful bird...

Here is your site: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti
Well, we saw 1 eaglet born two days ago... He is on the nest right now... She is bigger and has more black around the eyes than him. Let's just say she wears the mascara !.

I hope you all have taken a look because they are such a magnificant bird and it's so beautiful to watch. The other day they had a mouse running around in their nest? This nest is 6 feet deep, 6 feet around and 80 feet up in that tree. Now how did that mouse get up there? Mystery to me... That was just a little snack for one of them...

Hope you all had a great weekend,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum