OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch the Cold Moon rise tonight (Dec. 7)
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Missing 411: The UFO Connection plus MORE
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fusion Technology Is Reaching a Turning Point That Could Change The Energy Game
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Evil of Coerced Medicine
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychotic Disorders Reported After mRNA COVID Shots
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Hawks Sports Commentator Suffers Sudden Medical Emergency During Broadcast
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida to Hold Vaccine Makers Liable Over mRNA Claims
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sen. Ron Johnson to Newsmax: FBI ‘Preplanned’ Sabotage of Hunter Laptop Story
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – For Mother Earth
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody Knew CV-19 Vaxx Was a Criminal Bioweapon – Karen Kingston
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Conman Michael Avenatti Gets 14 Years in Prison for Embezzling Millions
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is Anarchy?
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci’s daughter worked for Twitter during the pandemic, deposition reveals
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hunt For Signs of Intelligent Alien Life Just Got a Massive Boost
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Air Force unveils its new nuclear stealth bomber - the B-21
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pursuing Assange in a US court could cause even more embarrassment than the WikiLeaks’ publications.
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Liberal ‘Journalists’ Use VERY Similar Talking Points to Downplay Hunter Biden Censorship Bombshell
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth To Reporters: Why Is No One Asking SBF What Happened To The $3.3 Billion He Borrowed?
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» SICK: Canada Offers Veteran and Former Paralympian Assisted Suicide When She Asks for a Stairlift
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUGENICS: ‘Died Suddenly’, …If It Walks & Quacks Like A Duck – It’s Probably A Duck
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Showing Juvenile Stats from 11/25/22 - WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum Releases 2023 Davos Agenda For Great Reset Takeover
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE GREAT DIE OFF » Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!

Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Watch: Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
Date: September 30, 2022Author: Nwo Report  

Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson developed Bell’s Palsy weeks after taking the AstraZeneca vaccine last year.

Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! Image-836

Posted BY: InfoWars

A video of a Canadian actress who suffered facial paralysis shortly after her Covid jab is going viral, with many people taken aback by how she still promoted the experimental vaccine despite her severe side effects.
In a video from May 2021, actress Jennifer Gibson documented how she developed Bell’s Palsy paralyzing half of her face within two weeks of taking the AstraZeneca jab.

Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! Jph2VGJz_normal
Power To The People
@PowerOurPeople_

·
Follow

This video by Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson is disturbing in many ways.

Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! AEQTzB1Lbh0U42G6
2:16 PM · Sep 29, 2022

“This is not a video I want to make,” Gibson says, breaking down in tears.
“I have been diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy, which is paralysis on one side of the face. For me, it’s the left, obviously.”
Gibson confesses she got the vaccine in order to help things get back to normal. To be clear, the video was filmed as the Canadian government inundated its citizenry with lockdowns and pro-vaccine propaganda.
“So I got it about two weeks after getting my vaccine and I had a rough go with the vaccine – and I guess still am – but I have to say that I would do it again because it’s what we have to do to see people.”
Gibson went on to show off her “weird smile.”

“This is not a video I want to make,” Gibson says, breaking down in tears.
“I have been diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy, which is paralysis on one side of the face. For me, it’s the left, obviously.”
Gibson confesses she got the vaccine in order to help things get back to normal. To be clear, the video was filmed as the Canadian government inundated its citizenry with lockdowns and pro-vaccine propaganda.
“So I got it about two weeks after getting my vaccine and I had a rough go with the vaccine – and I guess still am – but I have to say that I would do it again because it’s what we have to do to see people.”
Gibson went on to show off her “weird smile.”

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/09/30/watch-actress-suffers-facial-paralysis-after-covid-jab-says-shed-do-it-again/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum