OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers

Public Health Scotland Investigates Rise in Neonatal Infant Deaths but Refuses to Check Vaccination Status of Mothers PHS-neonatal-deaths-vaccines-ruled-out

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Dr. John Campbell recently posted a video summarizing the news regarding the increase in neonatal deaths in Scotland, and Public Health Scotland’s (PHS) investigation into these excess deaths.
It was published less than a week ago, and at the time of publication today it has over 650,000 views and over 12,000 comments. I am amazed that YouTube has allowed this video to remain up (so far.)
While PHS is investigating what might be causing these excess deaths, one thing they are NOT investigating is whether or not the mother was vaccinated with a COVID-19 shot.
PUBLIC health experts ruled out any link between spikes in neonatal deaths and the Covid vaccine without checking whether any of the infants’ mothers had received the jag during pregnancy.
Experts stressed that there was no “plausible” link between the unusually high levels of mortality among newborns in September last year and March this year to justify investigating maternal vaccination status.
Public Health Scotland (PHS) said its consultants had given “careful consideration” to the “potential benefits and harms” of carrying out such as analysis as part of its probe into the tragic deaths of 39 infants, but concluded against doing so because “it was not possible to identify a scenario that would have resulted in a change to public health policy or practice” given that vaccination policy was already “appropriately informed by good-quality population-level evidence and safety data”.
In a statement, PHS added that there was also a risk that “identifying the vaccination status of the mothers, even at aggregate level, would result in harm to those individuals and others close to them, through actual or perceived judgement of the effects of their personal vaccination decision”.
Furthermore “the outcomes of such analysis, whilst being uninformative for public health decision making, had the potential to be used to harm vaccine confidence at this critical time”. (Source.)
Watch this video by Dr. Campbell which is just over 14 minutes long, and see what other measures health officials seem to be doing to try and cover up any evidence of vaccine-related deaths among babies.

https://youtu.be/wj4rE0LrpR0

Scottish Doctor Malcolm Kendrick: “Vaccines and Vaccination have Become a Religious Belief – No Evidence Needed”

Scottish medical doctor Malcolm Kendrick has been a skeptic and critic of the medical community for years, challenging dogma on cholesterol and heart disease, and we have featured his writing numerous times here at Health Impact News, even selling his book: The Great Cholesterol Con.
Like many doctors in the medical field, he apparently has never questioned vaccines in the past, but when he started questioning things about the COVID-19 vaccine, he was totally unprepared for the responses and attacks that came for even daring to ask questions. In a blog he posted yesterday he concluded:
Science, to me, is debate. Science is attacking ideas from all directions. No exceptions. Those ideas which cannot be destroyed may turn out to be correct.
But, if an idea is considered sacrosanct, with anyone questioning it condemned as an unbeliever, then we do not have science. We have religion. So yes, in my opinion, vaccines, and vaccination, have become a religious belief. No evidence needed.
Here is his entire blog post:

COVID19 vaccination

by DrMalcolmKendrick.org
I have been somewhat quiet recently. I have started about ten blogs, then got bogged down …. possibly blogged down? Then stopped, and started again, then tore it all up – metaphorically.
The problem is that I have been looking at COVID19 vaccination.
There is much to say, maybe too much. However, one treads a very fine line here. I liken it to walking along a cliffside, in the dark. At any point you can make a small mis-step and plummet to your doom. Or, perhaps it is more like being in the trenches in World War I, knowing that at any point, a sniper could pick you off.
Yes, it is true that WordPress doesn’t seem to care much what anyone writes. Good for them, I say. So, I can write pretty much whatever I want. But the rest of the world watches, waiting for the slightest mistake. At which point you shall be denounced, then silenced, in all other outlets. If this happens, the vast majority of people stop listening to you. ‘Oh him, he’s one of those anti-vaxx nutters. Don’t listen to a word he says.’
Yes, I know there is a large community out there who do not follow the mainstream narrative. Those who know there are – or certainly may be – some significant issues with the COVID19 vaccines. In particular the mRNA vaccines. Speaking to them is easy, gaining their support is easy. They cheer you on.
However, there is no real point in reaching out to them, enjoyable though it may be. It is preaching to the converted. The people that I would really like to get at are those who firmly and absolutely believe that mRNA vaccines are highly effective, absolutely safe, and that everyone should be happy to be vaccinated. Along with their children.
The people who are also very critical of those who do not get vaccinated .
How do you reach these people? How can you even begin to get them listening to anything you have to say?
To give one example of the problem of starting a discussion. I posted a link in a discussion forum on the Doctors.net website (a website that can only be accessed by UK registered doctors). This link discussed some issues with vaccines. It didn’t seem, to me, to be hyper-critical.
However, I got a message from the moderators informing me that if I attached links to any information critical of vaccines, again, they would remove me from the site. This was my final warning. No discussion.
More recently, the post below was published on the same site. It was in response to a twitter comment which followed an interview with Dr Aseem Malhotra:
‘This is a disgraceful interview with this self-publicising charlatan and hypocrite. He says that “until proven otherwise, it is likely that Covid mRNA vaccines played a significant or primary role in all unexplained heart attacks, strokes, cardiac arrhythmias, & heart failure since 2021”.
That is so grossly irresponsible and untrue It staggers me to think he can be allowed to say this and remain a registered medical practitioner.’
The post I have duplicated here was published by a doctor who works, full-time, for a pharmaceutical company. Something he, surprisingly, failed to mention as a potential conflict of interest. Others piled on in support of him. Many of them agreeing that Aseem Malhotra should be flung off the GMC register forthwith – which would render him unable to work as a doctor.
I suggested that, perhaps it would be better to engage Dr Malhotra in debate, rather than attacking him as a charlatan. At which point I was attacked. In my opinion, if you find yourself being attacked for suggesting that it would be a good ideal to have a debate, it is not difficult to work out which way the wind is blowing.
I have discussed vaccination at my local sports club. At which point, almost everyone takes on that silent, arms crossed look, if you mention you have some concerns about vaccines.
They don’t debate the issue, because they can’t, because they don’t know anything other than what they have been told by mainstream media. But it is clear that some of them now see me as a bloody anti-vaxxer. Even if I say nothing more than, ‘I have some concerns.’
Yes, to ask for debate, or to dare express some concerns, is to be labelled an anti-vaxxer.
This is a very high barrier to overcome. I have tried irony. ‘Oh yes, I am absolutely one hundred per cent in favour of COVID19 vaccines. I think everyone should have them four times a year. Pregnant women, children from the moment they are born. No exceptions at all. Yes, these mRNA vaccines have been fully tested. It is clear that they are one hundred per cent safe and one hundred per cent effective. Yup, I cannot see any problems with them at all.’
Response. You are taking the mickey and you are an anti-vaxxer. I claim my prize.
I have also tried saying absolutely nothing at all. I still got accused of being an anti-vaxxer because I did not enthusiastic agree with criticising someone who was believed to be an anti-vaxxer.
Maybe I should just attend this meeting ‘The New Frontier of RNA Nanotherapeutic. Monday, October 24, 2022 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Hybrid Conference’:
‘The RNA vaccines against COVID-19 mark the beginning of a technological revolution that will transform the way we treat disease and restore health. “The New Frontier of RNA Nanotherapeutics” presented by the George and Angelina Kostas Research Center for Cardiovascular Nanomedicine, will feature a discussion on the events that led to the RNA vaccine breakthrough and preview emerging RNA Nanotherapeutics. Advances in the design of RNA constructs to improve stability and translational efficiency will be presented along with the leading-edge developments in nanomedicine to improve delivery and tissue specificity. The potential of nanotechnology-enabled RNA therapeutics to enhance health is virtually limitless.’
Any doubts I have will evaporate …. maybe.
Anyway. The answer as to … how can I even start a discussion on mRNA vaccines without being shot, falling of the edge of cliff, or being silenced, continues to elude me. Farewell enlightenment. Hello dark ages.
Science, to me, is debate. Science is attacking ideas from all directions. No exceptions. Those ideas which cannot be destroyed may turn out to be correct. But, if an idea is considered sacrosanct, with anyone questioning it condemned as an unbeliever, then we do not have science. We have religion. So yes, in my opinion, vaccines, and vaccination, have become a religious belief. No evidence needed.
Scary. Anyway. If anyone has any good ideas about how a debate can even get started, without descending into anger and accusation … please let me know. It seems beyond me. The end.
Read the full article at DrMalcolmKendrick.org.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/public-health-scotland-investigates-rise-in-neonatal-infant-deaths-but-refuses-to-check-vaccination-status-of-mothers/
Thanks to: https://vaccineimpact.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum