OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks to:http://lightworker29501.com

2SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:27 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Googled 12/11/12!! It was shown on the day of the 14th, when this had supposedly happened-All fake- Every bit of it, and at the expense of millions of dollars, to make a movie- Sandy Hook was 'staged'!!This will be found out, and all involved in this 'hoax', WILL BE SCREWED!! :affraid: :twisted:Man, WTF, over??

3SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Anonymous

Is it real or is it PhotoShop?

4SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Probably real... but they will say it is a type o.

Some of the stuff today is straight out of crazyville. But that is why it is so believable... because it is unbelievable! LOL

5SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Anonymous

Crazyville is right, Skyz. I can hear the maniacal laughter of The Joker in Gotham. Not much noise has been made about the beguiling Sandy the Sandman character in the current movie Rise of the Guardians, way too coincidental. Sometimes you just have to go back to your life in order to stay sane.

6SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:43 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Boy ain't that the truth!!!!

On days like today where every time I go to my inbox and it is filled with... crazy, crazier, craziest... I just go to craziest. LOL

7SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Emily was giving the sign language for I Love You in that video

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

8SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

So you mean to tell me that an entire town is in on one giant scam? I find this hard to believe

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

9SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Although I also find it hard to believe... I have to say that the discrepancies sure do lend credence to something not being right here. Same with the theater business. It reeks! As for this child giving the "owl" sign... I am with you Ponee.
But when her dad was filmed laughing and then noticed the cameras rolling and pulled that smirk off his face.... I knew that was a staged interview. HE WAS LAUGHING!!! His daughter had just been killed!!!! I can not get past that. And the video is no longer aired. Insanity!!!

10SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:15 am

fairwind60

Ponee wrote:So you mean to tell me that an entire town is in on one giant scam? I find this hard to believe

I agree Ponee. It would have to mean that the entire town is in on this and perhaps getting part of the proceeds from donations. There's no way the truth wouldn't leak out to the public. Not with that many people involved.

11SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 am

terbo56

terbo56

Figure this out, then- When this supposedly happened, WHY were there 6 officers going to 6 families homes? One officer would have sufficed, and those families could have been consoled by one or two- Maybe in talking to them, they wanted to make sure that EVERYONE kept their stories str8? Something is not right here, and leads me to believe that this 'Farce' was 'staged' so 'O'bama could get to start pushing to 'ban people's guns and firearms, and to take them away from the people? False flag event, if I ever saw one- The length people will go to get something accomplished is unbelievable, and this right here is so sad- I hope eventually, ALL will answer for their crimes, the rotten bastards- And, yes, this is how I really feel-

12SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The way I look at this is... if the gov could pull off 9/11, killing 1000's, and taking over countries and economies.. a 20 something school and theater farce is a piece of cake.

The bullshitometer is registering on full high on this. I don't believe this happened. No one saw a single body. The only parent that came forward was the joker who was filmed LAUGHING on his way to the mike stand. Now I ask you... would you be laughing if your child was just slaughtered? I think not. Would be a real long time that I even would be able to smile again.

13SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:47 am

terbo56

terbo56

They need to be arrested, charged, and incarcerated for their ploy/crime- This will not get far, watch-Somebody will cave in-Then ALL hell is going to break loose-

Last edited by terbo56 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

14SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 am

fairwind60

I'm just saying that a city the size of Newton, (25,000+), wouldn't at least a handful go to the media and set things straight..? Like, what would a neighbor do if they heard the news and the next day saw the supposed deceased playing in the backyard. Wouldn't that be a bit suspicious..? ...And when asking the child's parents about the incident how could the parents blatantly lie about it..? Makes no sense.

...And then what about relatives of ALL the families involved..? If it is a scam/hoax then it wasn't thought out very well. Way too much room for error on someone leaking it to the press.

15SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 am

terbo56

terbo56

Obama's GUN control, and confiscation- that's all it is- And he, too, will pay-He will be 'ousted' soon- There are actions already in place-Can you say 'Boehner'?He is the interim Chief, now- 'Os' time is just about up!! :cheers: :athuup:

16SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:22 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

fairwind we are assuming that the deceased actually existed in the first place. I am not saying they did not. But it is very easy to manipulate the sleeping masses. That is what the whole point of this might be......

17SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Empty Re: SANDY HOOK "BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!" Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Anonymous

I'm with Skyz on this-- they pulled off 9/11, they can pull this little scene in CT off easily. How about the plane that never actually crashed in PA? How about the plane that never actually crashed into the Pentagon? Even when people do know the story and can prove the lies, who DOES anything about it because the Justice Department is run by the cabal!

IF there are family members in CT (Big IF) and IF they went to the police with questions, they could be easily intimidated to keep quiet. Remember Mary Jo Kopechne? She was with Ted when she died and her family was told to STFU or they would be next. Done deal... and the man remained a senator until he died. Piece of cake really, they've been practicing for a long while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum