OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-8-13

1-8-13 SWFloridaGuy: I've received several rebuttals to the information I presented. They're all very similar and claim that "The IQD is already Interbank listed on the Thai Interbank. This market is an important segment of the foreign exchange market. It is already being traded. It doesn't matter that it's not traded on the Forex and that I was being misleading in my interpretation."
This whole issue is not something I wish to rehash but this was at least a well-thought-out response. I'll expound a bit more but I'd rather accentuate Iraq's sumptuous economic growth (ranked 1 or 2 in the world; sources vary), and aspects relating to their emergence on the international scene that are encouraging and probably more deserving of our attention.
So, we all agree now that the IQD is not traded on Forex and now the theory is it would be a seamless transition where it could show up on Forex first because it is already being traded on an important foreign exchange market. Well, I would like to see the trades/volume they are referring to and then have it explained to me how that relates to the fact that the IQD is not internationally recognized, convertible, available to trade on any Forex market and why international banks will not accept the Iraqi Dinar.
If we're going to focus on the Thai Interbank the first thing we have to understand is that for an Interbank market to exist, a competitive banking system and an efficient payment and settlement system linking banks together is required. Iraq has neither. The Interbank market in Iraq does not resemble other economies. Foreign exchange markets are another institution that is primitive in Iraq. Foreign exchange trades against the dinar are not managed electronically through an investment bank market maker.
Now all that can change very quickly. In part, because Iraq is receiving a lot of international pressure that supports nation building. The international community seeks to fully exploit Iraq's wealth and this will require (among other things) a sound currency. Iraq's currency board once produced a sound and stable dinar anchored to the British pound and I believe there may be another board preparing to make the IQD a fully convertible currency that they can maintain. If this board is similar to others past, the directors will be appointed by the BIS (represented by 7+ countries) and the GOI.
The IQD not being a convertible currency is a severe hindrance to conducting business internationally. I have risked much of my own capital in hopes of a large profit and, after all we've been through, I am still confident that as a community we will accomplish far more than just adding liquidity to the market. There were several reports from the CBI last year that pointed to early 2013 as target date for currency reform. How long this will take is anyone's guess but I think we can all agree that economically Iraq is headed in the right direction.

terbo56

terbo56

As I start cracking open another beer, and rolling a fatty-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum