OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms Mental-1320x743

Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms

The pharmaceutical industry is creating drugs for imaginary illnesses.

by Jeremy Nell, Jerm Warfare
November 17, 2022

Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms Mental-hospital

When I think of a mental hospital or mental asylum, the first image that pops into my head is the one in Gotham City. I picture crazy people in dark and dingy hospitals, with wide eyes, straitjackets, creepy laughter and imaginary friends.
Of course, reality is different.
Is mental illness real?
So much so, in fact, that I have begun to wonder whether or not mental illness is even real in any meaningful sense. I mean, sure, it’s a thing here and there, but its prevalence and diagnosis are what I’m finding myself questioning.

Is Mental Illness Real?: Kevin Corbett on Mental Illness, HIV and Paradigms Brains-scans

For example, how is it diagnosed and how what are the clinical criteria?
Allen Francis is a psychiatrist and lead editor of the fourth edition of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (universally known as the DSM-IV). He is the guy who wrote the book on mental illness.
There is no definition of a mental disorder. It’s bullshit. I mean, you just can’t define it. These concepts are virtually impossible to define precisely with bright lines at the boundaries.
We’re taking every day experiences that are part of the human condition and we’re over-diagnosing them as mental disorders, and way too often providing a pill when there’s not really a pill solution for every problem in life
Allen Francis
Peter Breggin is also a psychiatrist and has suggested that over-diagnosis is a moneymaking machine for the pharmaceutical industry.
All these antidepressants, the SSRI antidepressants, and the serotonin-norepinephrine uptake inhibitors, SNRI antidepressants, are all knock-offs of a drug that’s very common on the street, and it’s called cocaine.
Peter Breggin
I’m quickly getting the impression that, not unlike fake diseases (like Covid) that are invented for the purpose of profit via “new” medicines, fake mental issues are invented for the purpose of profit via “new” treatments”.
In other words, yes, it’s probably real but needs to be correctly defined and it’s not nearly as common (or comical) as what the establishment media and Hollywood would have us believe.
Our conversation
Kevin Corbett is a nurse who grew up in a mental hospital. His biography and website are fascinating.
He chatted to me about mental health as well as the HIV swindle (which David Rasnick has also spoken about). Kevin also touched on why it matters that we challenge our paradigms about what we think we know.

THANKS TO: https://truthcomestolight.com/is-mental-illness-real-kevin-corbett-on-mental-illness-hiv-and-paradigms/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum