OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» USDA Now Asking People to Register Their Vegetable Gardens for National Database - DON'T DO IT!!!!
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Being Kind Can Have a Huge Impact on Your Well-Being. Here's How
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient extinct 'miracle' plant may have been rediscovered in Turkey
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anarchy Means Only No Rule, No Rulers; In Other Words — Freedom
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rewilding Food, Rewilding Our Mind & Rewilding the Earth
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Scientific Mysteries Of Plato’s Atlantis
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX rolls rocket to pad ahead of Crew-5 astronaut launch
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — In The Aftermath Of Ian
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now That Twitter Belongs To Elon, Here Is What He Will Do To The Platform In His Own Words
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RT Victorious In Google Censorship Lawsuit, YouTube Forced To Restore Blocked Channels
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles From The Air 2022 Season UK
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Can’t Hide the Truth Any Longer about COVID Jabs
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» SIXTH property insurer declares bankruptcy after Hurricane Ian
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hurricane Ian Recovery Update, Day 5
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Is Sending a Rotorcraft to Titan in 2027. Here's Where It Will Land.
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Preparing to Publish Study on 4 Potential Adverse Events Following Pfizer Vaccination
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dutch Government Obstructs Excess Mortality Research
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is going on in the skies above America? Mysterious Lights Spotted In The Sky Near Sacramento
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Force Takes Over All Military Satellite Communications
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deutsche Bank Settles with Investors in Case Regarding Epstein
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Sues CNN for $475 Million for Defamation
Greece planned to default on March 23? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Greece planned to default on March 23?

Greece planned to default on March 23?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greece planned to default on March 23? Empty Greece planned to default on March 23? Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:03 pm

shakes4life2

Greece planned to default on March 23?

Posted By: Steve [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 17-Feb-2012 05:25:27

A written document giving firm dates and detailed actions for a planned Greek default has been in the possession of two top Wall Street bank currency trading bosses since the second week in January. The Slog has separate but corroborative sources affirming the existence of the document, and a conviction among senior bank staff that – at least at the time – the plan represented “a timetable, not a contingency”. The plan gives a firm date of March 23rd for default to be announced after the close of business.

http://zen-haven.dk/greece-planned-to-default-on-march-23/

godsfool713

godsfool713

THE BEST THING FOR GREECE IS TO DEFAULT.... THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES IN TROUBLE .....ITALY AND PORTUGAL Are right behind greece .... its going to be a domino effect .... and we will be affected ...they need to jail this" jewish international bankers " to begin with and take everything from them

where is David wilcox? , because i dont see anyone being arrested :P :P :P :P :P

PrudenceArt

Hey can you call up those 2 walls street currency bosses and ask them when the rv is scheduled. I have golf in the morning and i dont want to plan around

godsfool713

godsfool713

PrudenceArt wrote: Hey can you call up those 2 walls street currency bosses and ask them when the rv is scheduled. I have golf in the morning and i dont want to plan around

What R.V. ???????

What are you talking about ,?? Golfing.... you go out in thAT air?? i think the Chemtrails aRE AFFECTING YOUR THINKING

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum