OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Satanic ‘Unholy’ Grammy Performance Presented by…Pfizer? but of course it is!!! folks need to get clued in to what is actually happening!!
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Holding them to Account for Crimes Against Humanity
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the United Nations – What Everyone Should Know!
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Has Been TERMINATED!
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Take 30 Seconds to Urge Your State Investigate COVID-19 Wrongdoing!
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Becomes First Country to Legalize Therapeutic US of MDMA and Psilcybin
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Brains at Room Temperature - Brough to you by Pfizer
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» 43-Year-Old Tennis Player Dies Suddenly During Match
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do You Know Someone with ‘Long COVID’ and Vaccinated? Here’s a Guide for Spike Protein Detox by World Council for Health
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are They Doing It? "Going Direct Reset" explained by Catherine Austin Fitts
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Responds to U.S. Military Shooting Down Spy Balloon
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» European Central Bank Preparing for Bail Ins & Banking Collapse According to Whistleblower
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 44-year-old Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha in Coma After Pfizer COVID Shots – Thailand to Nullify Contract with Pfizer
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» JOE MUST GO – Due to His Connections with China for Starters
As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster

Posted on November 27, 2022

As an Oncologist I Am Seeing People With Stable Cancer Rapidly Progress After Being Forced to Have a Booster XCovid-Vaccine-2-1.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.az70Krb7Lm

Dr Angus Dagleish
The Daily Sceptic

There follows a letter from Dr. Angus Dalgleish, Professor of Oncology at St George’s University of London, to Dr. Kamran Abbasi, the Editor in Chief of the BMJ. It was written in support of a colleague’s plea to Dr. Abbasi that the BMJ make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic.
Dear Kamran Abbasi,
Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.
The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)
However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practising oncologist I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.
Even within my own personal contacts I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster – one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.
I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.
The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control – and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.
[…]
Via https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/26/as-an-oncologist-i-am-seeing-people-with-stable-cancer-rapidly-progress-after-being-forced-to-have-a-booster/

THANKS TO: https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2022/11/27/as-an-oncologist-i-am-seeing-people-with-stable-cancer-rapidly-progress-after-being-forced-to-have-a-booster/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum