OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77

I have seen the partial one but not the full one.

Thanks in advance,

angels77

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I will check around angel...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am not registered on his blog so I can only get a portion of it. If I see it about I will post it for you though.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here you go... KP always come through...

Benjamin Fulford 1-8-13…”The holiday lull is over, the fascist’s days are numbered”

Posted on 2013/01/07 by kauilapele

Does anyone have the full Ben Fulford blog for this week? Benjamin_fulford_popple_120911_snip10Not
too many comments here about this BF, but I can only say that when he
speaks of “the Obama regime”, this does not mean that Obama himself is
doing this. I have never got that anything which Ben reports here is
Obama’s own personal issue. He is working for “Much Higher Ups”, and
will “fall on his sword” if that is necessary for the Higher Plan.

—————————————————————————

The holiday lull is over, the fascist’s days are numbered
Benjamin Fulford, January 8, 2013

The fight to over the world’s financial system has been in limbo over
the new year’s holiday but big moves are now being made by various
players in preparation for some upcoming decisive battles.

In the US, Obama’s regime, in a show of bravado to hide fear and
desperation, has announced it will issue trillion dollar coins,
confiscate American’s guns, murder and imprison Americans without due
process and eliminate term limits so Obama can be made dictator for
life.

In the Middle-East, a move to revive the nation of Kurdistan,
complete with control over massive oil fields, has slipped in under the
radar. The Turks appear to have given a green light to this arrangement
in exchange for promises of oil revenues, according to a Turkish
government source.

The real game changer though, remains the ongoing process of bringing
Asian gold and treasure holdings into play in the international
financial system. Here some very nitty-gritty technical discussions are
proceeding smoothly, if slowly…

[Kp note: I am no longer publishing the full article. To get the full article, see below.]

—————————————————————————

[A subscription to Ben's full articles is only $8 per month
("Payments can... be made with a ‘PayPal’ [account]“), but Ben will
allow anyone who can not pay this to subscribe for less (or free). On one page of his site
he says, “All subscribers will agree to pay whatever monthly
subscription price they can afford. Those who are really poor can get it
for free.” In my mind, if you like the articles, and want to support
Ben and his work, consider subscribing to his blog.

You may donate to Ben’s work via his PayPal account, to “benjaminfulford@gmail.com”.

Ben may be contacted at any of the emails below which he provides on his websites:
benjaminfulford@hotmail.com, benjaminfulford@gmail.com, postmaster@benjaminfulford.com, benjaminoffice88@gmail.com]

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

opps... nevermind.. seems he did not get the full article. sorry angel... I should have read it before I posted.

MartyM

MartyM

Here you go Angels, just got this myself.
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/ben-fulford-the-holiday-lull-is-over-the-fascists-days-are-numbered-january-8-2013/

angels77

angels77

Thanks, MartyM..... I always want my weekly dose of Ben....:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum