OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1
You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F521eed69-ffca-4a4f-8bb8-4ecb8bf5438c_1951x1951
Joe Martino

You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F8e69205e-1d35-4268-8c91-295e41841307_1000x580

This year marks the 15th year I have been (hopefully) inspiring a conversation based around shifting individual and collective consciousness to embrace a new worldview, and then to re-design society from that new space of being.
The inspiration for this multiple part essay came through a comment from a reader. (As a side note, I love reading comments from the community, and it often gets me thinking and creating new content, so keep sharing your thoughts.) Note that this first part is very foundational. I will address many specifics and common thoughts related to global change and solutions as we go.
The readers comment was asking about 'solutions' to the many challenges we face on the planet. Mainly it focused on the reality of an unelected elite of people who have their own agendas outside of doing what's best for the public. People who can buy or influence politicians no matter who is in power.
Within that context the reader asked things like: How do we have power or a voice when powerful people do whatever they want? How do we resist the Great Reset? What can we do to stop deep levels of corruption like we saw during COVID?
This reader relays a felt sense that many people have about the state of our world: things are out of control, our systems don't work, and we are barreling toward a high surveillance, high control, and technocratic future with The Great Reset. People want to know how we move forward in creating a better world.
I always love these types of questions. I'd say they are million dollar questions. They are the crux of what many of us have been asking for almost two decades as we've investigated the nature of consciousness, economic and political systems, and our way of life and being. Especially if you are someone like myself who truly believes a better world is possible.
To be honest, people don't typically like the answers I believe are the way forward when it comes to these questions. Usually people stop their inquiry at "everyone just needs to be a good person." or "A better world will just manifest itself from our consciousness." I think this happens because that's what many popular authors have written in their best selling books. Authors who haven't sought to truly think about what it will take to 'get there' because it's a big question.
The good news is this is all changing. People are seeing the old world develop more and more cracks in its armor but can also sense the difficulty that's likely coming as an old way of seeing the world grasps on for its last breaths. More and more people are curious about how we actually move towards re-designing our society, and this is inspiring.
To attempt to answer the questions from our reader we have to recognize that the truth is our current society is vast and interconnected in how it functions and operates. To avoid extreme chaos, creating solutions will require deep thought and engagement from people who know a more thriving society is possible. We'll need to build transitionary and flexible solutions.
But still, to do all this we need to understand what's behind why our world is the way it is and how we all contribute to upholding it. Aside from being able to clearly define our problem, we also have to have the ability to communicate effectively with one another.

An Idea

In order to tackle this discussion I'll go back to a thesis of sorts I put out in 2014. It's a set of 4 ingredients I find are necessary within each of us as we prepare to hold the possibility of a new reality and the practical transition steps that will need to be taken to get there.
I don't believe my thesis is perfect per se, but it's the best I have thus far. It's not a rigid idea that makes everyone 'the same,' nor is it something I’m saying everyone has to believe in order to see “the way” forward. It's simply a set of concepts that everyone experiences at some point in their life.
This thesis came about through reaching hundreds of millions of people through my first project called Collective Evolution. I gained a deep level of insight into what makes people open up, change themselves, and explore new ideas.
We are all at very different places in how we see the world. You might argue we are at different stages in how our consciousness is evolving to hold a new worldview and way of being. This understanding is important in the context of creating the scale of change I'm talking about.
The 4 ingredients are:
Breaking The Illusion
Breaking The Illusion is coming to terms with the fact that our existing systems are not what we think they are. That what we believe about them is typically gleaned from years of propaganda and stories that act as wool pulled over our eyes so we cannot see or question the truth of what they are.
We learn The Illusion from family, friends, society, traditions, school, media and government. It is the world we are told to accept. "This is how it works and how it is."
It's true that The Illusion is just a story, but it's a powerful one that permeates our consciousness and our body. It's built right into our nervous systems. The good news is humans made up our society based on the culture and worldview we hold and uphold. To change it, we have to crack open that illusion to start wondering what else there can be.
Examples: The story that mainstream media will tell you the truth is part of The Illusion. Believing that government is operating in your best interest is part of The Illusion. Believing that pharmaceutical companies put safe products over their own profits is part of The Illusion. You get the picture. People believe in a society that doesn't do what it says it does.
Awakening Neutrality (Embracing Uncertainty)
Here we take a step back, beyond political sides, polarity, ideologies and certainty. A sense of neutrality and uncertainty gives us the state of mind and state of being to be able to ask better questions. We act as sacred scientists truly seeking to understand why something happens - without bias stopping our inquiry.
What stories, beliefs and worldviews shape our decisions, societal design, and more? Neutrality and uncertainty helps us explore what drives society. Here we start to understand the metaphysics of our current reality and way of being.
Examples: Moving beyond political sides and ceasing to see our world as black and white is part of awakening neutrality. Stepping out of ideological thinking is part of awakening neutrality. Developing a sense of empathy enough to wonder WHY something is happening or WHY someone does something is awakening neutrality. Always seeking to one up our competition in debate is awakening neutrality. Instead, we come together in the spirit of synthesis.
How do our beliefs come to be? Are they really true? Have our environment and systems shaped our behavior? Now we're asking better questions.
Deprogramming Limits
With more neutrality on board we are able to embrace the idea of moving past stories, ideas, and concepts we learned from 'The Illusion.' This usually involves engaging in things like personal transformation, changing habits and patterns, healing trauma, exploring our bias' and more. Nervous system health, embodiment, and wisdom become ways through which we can move past old stories and into holding new potentials for what is possible.
The Illusion begins to move out of our mind and body, and we create space to allow creativity and our hearts to imagine and develop new possibilities. We let go to make room for something new.
Examples: We begin to see that our world doesn't have to have an economic system that has existed in the past, but we can invent a new one - perhaps we see a possibility of not needing one at all. We can embrace a new story of what it means to be human, perhaps one that isn't built on competition, dominance, separation, but on connection, cooperation, and thrivability.
Living Aligned
Living aligned is like practicing a new worldview regularly and seeking to interact with one another and build our society around a new way of thinking and being. With a new lens of of how we see our world and ourselves, gained from the other 3 ingredients, how might we create our society now?
Here is where we practice having the capacity to collectively synthesize and create new ways of living. We don't have to spend so much time arguing over political ideologies or which news if fake or not, instead we are now in the space of recognizing we don't need to protect the old world, but can plan a safe way of moving from where we are now to a world of ever evolving possibility.
We don't need to go back in time to burning wood for heat and every human having to grow fields of food for just their family. We now have the ability to unleash technology in an ethical way that can work along side a spirit of communing with nature and working together. Financial systems no longer need to limit innovation and access, people can be free.
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

We're At Different Stages

Given each of the ingredients, we can see that we are all different in how much of each make up our individual composition.
Some are in need of breaking The Illusion as they might believe everything their government or mainstream media says without question - even when they are being lied to. Others have broken The Illusion but are still very polarized and ideological in their thinking. They are in need of exploring a sense of neutrality and personal transformation to heal the wounds brought on by The Illusion. Still, others are in the midst of personal transformation and are consistently curious about what our future world could truly look like. They aren't set in their ways and are open to learning each day. They are looking for others to explore new and fresh conversations with around how our future can look.
It's a beautiful tapestry in its own way, even though it can feel frustrating that things don't change very much at times. But at the same time we all act as evolutionary pressures for one another. Sometimes we inspire each other, other times we challenge each other to develop more empathy, and other times we simply challenge each other to hone our communication skills.
Earth is a playground for deep learning. We've lost the spirit of play in a world we take way too damn seriously. This spirit of play doesn't exist too frequently in The Illusion. Usually for one to re-ignite a spirit of curiosity, wonder, connection, and play, they break The Illusion and start playing with neutrality and deprogramming limits. This is where I believe we truly start to feel freedom and know what it's like to live from our heart and soul. These concepts seem a lot more foreign when deeply invested in The Illusion. In fact, these concepts will be ridiculed within The Illusion.
In acknowledging our differences, we see the challenge that our world is a co-created reality. Those in power have achieved their level of dominance through collective perception control and by keeping everyone in a state of survival. Not to separate 'us' too much from the 'powerful elite,' as we are still connected, but in order for us to change the game we have to get on the same page to co-create a new societal design.
This, to me, means inspiring each other to explore the various ingredients I laid our in order to begin new conversations, personally transform, and become a true agent of change that can move us toward a thriving world.
For some that have followed my work for a long time you know I have jumped around from exploring consciousness to personal transformation to journalism to societal design to trauma and nervous system health and so on. This was because this underlying thesis that has been within me for a long time drove me to want to create different bits of content or 'seeds' that could grow in various people at various stages of their exploration.
Some need to break The Illusion through FOIA requests, others want to find resilience and capacity through nervous system healing and an exploration of consciousness. For some reason I want to provide something for all. I can't help it.

Getting Back To Solutions & The Great Reset

With that, there are people who are asking for solutions who still believe in 'The Illusion.' This is to say that people are looking to remove one politician for the next or believe that the Democratic party, for example, being voted into power would solve our problems. Or that the democratic process we have now works best to create a thriving society. These 'solutions' are limited, in system, old story, and often don't have a clear grasp on the reality of how our world works. They aren't good solutions because the problem they are trying to fix is not clearly defined.
Then there are people who might have broken The Illusion but are still operating from many of the wounds of the old paradigm - The Illusion. Sometimes they want revenge and to see the 'bad elites' put in jail or killed. They believe this to be the solution to our problems. This too fails to see the big picture and what is truly going on. Who do you put in power next once these people are gone? I will talk more on this later, but still we have a poorly defined problem and thus a poor solution.
We could go on with other 'types' of people, but my point isn't to boil humans down to simple boxes, as we are all rather complex. Instead what I'm trying to bring forth here is the need to look at our world and selves more deeply.
If we are to answer the question: how do we resist the Great Reset or how do we have our wishes heard in a world where powerful people dominate the masses, we have to go deeper. As you'll learn, I'm not one to believe that the only way forward is to simply go off-grid and start a community. This can be part of a solution for the time being, but for me I seek a solution that works for the planet, not just the few groups of people who can afford to buy land and do that.
I'm calling us to dream, to wonder, and to be curious about what is truly going on in our world and what parts of us stop us from truly creating a thriving society.
In the next part of this essay we will explore the reason why we must ask better questions if we wish to truly 'defeat The Great Reset' and create a thriving world. Subscribe to get the rest of this essay in the coming days.
Thank you for reading The Pulse. This post is public so feel free to share it.

THANKS TO: https://tpulse.substack.com/p/you-defeat-the-great-reset-then-what

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 2

A thriving world is possible, but are we holding its potential in our minds, hearts and bodies?

You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F521eed69-ffca-4a4f-8bb8-4ecb8bf5438c_1951x1951

Joe Martino

You Defeat The Great Reset, Then What? Pt. 1&2 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fcb563d91-cb79-4ca1-a30f-95491f7a8a7e_1000x563

In part 1 I spoke about a growing desire for solutions to the bigger challenges in our world. Millions are seeing that we have a world where powerful people can influence the direction our society heads whether the citizenry agrees with it or not.
Questions that arise from some are, "How to we get our power back?" and "What are the solutions to the technocratic and transhumanistic worldview of The Great Reset that's barrelling forward?"
I also laid out a thesis of sorts. An ecology of ideas that seem to be at play in how we evolve as individuals and societies. Breaking The Illusion, Awakening Neutrality (Uncertainty), Deprogramming Limits, and Living Aligned. You can review these in detail once more here, if you like.
My feeling is that if we engage each of these ideas in our journey of looking for solutions, we will begin to approach this conundrum from a much more clear, productive, and fulfilling place - a place that isn't stuck in the worldview of today. A worldview often riddled with ideology, quick judgements, and a lack of depth.
I also talked about how many of us are at different stages of engagement within the four concepts I laid out. I believe right now that the majority of people who are asking for solutions are engaging with Breaking The Illusion to some extent.
That is to say that people are learning about the layers of corruption that exist in our society. We're realizing that we are seeing the destruction of anything from our freedoms to health to waterways and ecosystems as a result of how our society operates.
When we only engage the concept of Breaking the Illusion, and leave the other concepts out, one thing that can happen is we start to believe the problem we have is the 'evil' or 'bad' people in power. That if only we could jail "the psychopaths in power" all will be OK. The intention of this essay is to mostly speak to people who see things this way.
Let's do a thought experiment to look more deeply at why I believe this is a limited frame of seeing "our problems."
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

A Thought Experiment: You Defeat The Great Reset...

Imagine for a moment that undeniable truth is permeated to the masses about unforgivable levels of government corruption. COVID cover ups by Prime Ministers and Presidents are revealed, and secret plans to take freedoms from the masses at any cost are revealed. Insert whatever else you want revealed about corruption too.
Now imagine all the Great Reset founders and elitists responsible for these things are put in jail and can't affect society anymore. Characters like Klaus Schwab, Anthony Fauci, and Justin Trudeau, for example, are in jail for 'what they've done.'
Before we say "it'd be a good start," really take it in: 'Their plans' have been defeated. Do you have a sense of what you would want our world to look like if the elitist controllers were actually removed from power? Have you thought about what would practically happen next or change within our society?
I've done this type of thought experiment with many people over the last 15 years. Believe it or not, the vast majority have never thought this far ahead. It's easy to talk about the 'bad' people, and it's easy to call for their removal from power, but it's difficult to truly think of what to do next or what would even happen next.
We have vastly interconnected economic systems, energy systems, and food systems - what would happen to them? Would the world just hum along once they're gone and 'good people' would just take over? How long would it take before those people become corrupt? Have we wondered if the systems we have today, like our economic system for example, is actually a system of oppression by design, and that it doesn't matter if 'good' people or 'bad' people run it, they will always produce manmade scarcity and suffering?
To be clear, I'm not suggesting the answer is to put all these people in jail - only to think about what to do next. I'm making the point that some believe the problems we have today are just a small group of people when in reality we have to acknowledge things like the design of our current societal systems. Societal systems born out of a particular worldview, one that says we are separate, meant to compete against each other, and that we are here to dominate nature. Wouldn't this mindset only flesh out the same problem once again?
It is here where I am tempted to dive into a deep exploration of what I believe to be one of the primary causes of the type of world we see today: our consciousness and collective worldview. I've done this deep dive in previous pieces like this one: A New Worldview Is Emerging That Can Change Our Entire Perspective On Reality.
For now, let's put on the table the idea that the story of our current world suggests that we are separate from one another and just trying to survive. That we are violent, prone to destroying one another, and that our nature is to dominate one another and nature. I believe this overarching worldview is seen in the way we design our societies, and it's just a learned behavior.
I believe that if we recognized the interconnectedness that exists between us and nature, and tapped truly into the love we have for each other that exists far beyond our every day thoughts, we'd likely create a better society right away. Once again, read this piece for deeper insight into this idea.
Culturally, we are so far away from embracing that interconnectedness en masse. I feel for now it's more useful to explore the space in between embracing that new state of consciousness and the way our world is today. How do we go from here to there? What do we do while this new worldview is taking its time to emerge within us? How can we take some useful steps now? Steps that can speak to those that might not even believe a new world is possible? Remember, we are a collective, it matters what each of us holds as a possibility, and thus it matters that we communicate with one another about the world we believe is possible.
So let's turn our attention to a more useful frame than "put the bad people in jail," and let's stretch our minds to consider the scale of the solutions we must be talking about.

Good Solutions Come From Well Defined Problems

For almost two decades I have believed that we are in the midst of a great consciousness shift in our society (this is the part where we talk about oneness and the birthing of a new story of who we are and how we relate to one another.) One that will help reshape the way we see our societal design and what we believe is possible. This also means gaining a clearer and more holistic picture on what our current challenges actually are in the short term.
Good solutions come from well defined problems. I feel that for the most part humanity has not done a good job of defining problems we face. If it isn't clear, the idea that "the bad people need to be jailed to solve everything " is a poorly defined problem. That "removing the Republicans in favor of the Democrats" is a poorly defined problem. The dualistic nature in which we see our world, without an inquiry into human condition, systems, and consciousness, is why we're failing to clearly define our problems.
When we have a limited or narrow way of viewing life, "these politicians are socialist crazies, and let's stop them" are the solutions we come up with... and well.. they suck lol.
If we want to go from Breaking The Illusion and begin to engage Awakening Neutrality (welcoming uncertainty), we will need to start asking deeper questions and step out of simplistic ideologies. This is to say, in order to resist The Great Reset and create a better world in its place, we'll need to think about what type of world we want to create in its place. In order to do that, we need to steer clear of getting caught up in limiting our thinking and feeling of what our problems are. We need to think a bit more metaphysical.
Here are a few thoughts to consider:
1. In order to feel out solutions we need to realize there is a problem. (Done. Most of us see this, check.)
2. In order to design good solutions we need to do a good job of defining exactly what those problems are on multiple players. People, needs, societal design, consciousness etc. (We aren't digging deep enough, no check on this.)
3. In order to define problems clearly we have to communicate and engage collective intelligence. Which is to say we need to hear from each other and what each others needs are. We will have to be humble, introspective, and be able to make sense of our world well. We'll need to discuss this all respectively. (No check on this one. But momentum is building because people are tired of hating each other.)
4. Of course underlying all this, and perhaps the most important part, is we have to be willing to truly question what we believe about ourselves, the nature of our reality, and what we believe is possible within our world. A level of curiosity that our current environment often beats out of us. (We love being cynical about what is truly possible because we fear being disappointed. We have to work this out. No check on this one.)
To me, all of these pieces have to be engaged if we wish to make an earnest effort at answering the question our readers brought forth initially. It may sound like a lot, but it truly isn't. We are in this together, and most of it is just about showing up to the table with curiosity and uncertainty, seeking to understand more about what is going on.
Let's dig in.

The Realization of How Big Solutions Need To Be

Interestingly, the world's financial elite recognize just how much our current game (societal systems) is over. They have been seeding a plan called The Great Reset.
The Great Reset represents a moment where powerful individuals are creating conversation around this obvious need for change that so many sense. In reading The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab, one of the founders of The Great Reset, you get the idea very quickly that all the right 'key words' are being used to draw people in.
The Great Reset proposes things like creating an egalitarian world where poverty is erased and meaning is brought back to life. We work together to live from the heart, mind and soul in order to get along and feel fulfilled. Automation and technology are used ethically, in a way where we don't lose sight of what it means to be human but instead allow the technology to help us thrive.
Reading the book you quickly realize that many of the very ideas you and I have to make the world better are talked about, or at least those are the ideas I've often had.
The problem is, I don't trust Klaus Schwab, powerful financial elites, or governments to bring this about. Why? Because they have a horrible track record and I don't believe they are actually trying to 'do the right thing.' Maybe I'm wrong, but a big part of me doesn't trust them.
Many others sense what I feel too - The Great Reset can't be trusted because the same people and mindsets that have us where we are today are the same ones trying to create 'the solution.'
This solution, The Great Reset, is barreling forward at an intensely fast pace: more surveillance, more control, central bank digital currencies, carbon taxes, AI, brain implants, and a loss of freedom. People are worried and fearful of where we are headed and want to do something ASAP. You also notice that many of the solutions the Great Reset calls for some from this controlling, authoritarian, and bleak worldview that permeates our current reality. It's void of sacredness.
If we wish to resist this plan in the short term and the long term, we'll need to start thinking and talking about the world we want to create, and prepare ourselves to be able to hold the possibility of that world in our hearts, minds and bodies. We'll need to be able to communicate these ideas to others, and do so intelligently and respectively - even if we only hold a small piece to the puzzle.

Facing Reality With Heart & Courage

Like it or not, our societies are vast and interconnected. A huge amount of planning and energy goes into how our world functions everyday. Stewardship of our societies is needed - even if we wholesale changed our system to be more egalitarian.
With that said, who would steward this new world? How would we trust each other? If there is no trust in institutions and we want to resist or fight The Great Reset, what world do we want instead? Or maybe many just want to hold onto the existing one?
I know, I know, "create a local community with friends. Homestead and exit the system" right? That may work for you, and I do believe it is part of the solution in part, but what about the billions of people who cannot afford to do that? This is a big question that is often avoided in conversation around 'ending corruption' and 'creating a better world.'
I have put thousands of hours over the last 15 years into exploring these questions. Time and time again the problem is most people don't want to talk about real, large scale solutions because it's 'too big' to wrap our heads around - and I get that. But without embracing discussion of what we'd do next, we're left complaining about something endlessly or sticking with statements like "everyone just needs to be a good person and that's what's most important." It's a nice sentiment, but it fails to address holistic reality.
It's easy and cheap to talk about putting 'the elites' behind bars,' but what next? The nature and design of our current society and worldview is driven by individual gain, corporate money, and unelected influence, how long before it produces the next corrupt leader?
Without answering the question of 'what we'd do next,' I often wonder whether we have the ability to ever truly address the problems that we face now. Why? Because I feel there is an underlying collective intelligence that exists, perhaps deep within us even, that knows that the type of change people want cannot come out until we have the capacity to actually move through transitioning into solutions and systems that would work if these elite individuals were taken away.
Do we have the emotional and intellectual maturity to come together as people and find ways to steward massive societies that currently exist on the planet? Do we have the willingness to trust and connect in meaningful ways? Or would this be a process done with guns drawn?
I put an entire 7 episode series together for my podcast called Collective Evolution where I try to have a conversation around an ecology of questions/potential solutions that go along with this evolution. If you're thinking of exploring the meta crisis' behind our existing systems and what solutions might drive us forward, I highly encourage you to check out episodes 1 - 7. You can start here.
In part 3 of this essay, I will focus on some practical steps we can take to begin having this discussion of "what we do next" and "what could our world look like?" This involves communication, exploring ideas, re-focusing some of our attention, and personally developing ourselves to hold the possibility of this new world in the short and long term.
We are the creators of a new world, but we have to start acting like it.
Thank you for reading The Pulse. This post is public so feel free to share it.

THANKS TO: https://tpulse.substack.com/p/you-defeat-the-great-reset-then-what-acc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum