OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID

A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb9556cbf-3926-4e23-8474-db30fe6bd832_640x640

Arjun Walia

A Curious Case of Aluminum, Vaccines, Autism & Censorship Before COVID Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffafcc60c-8e1b-422a-8b55-6a36bc37de4b_1000x648

As I've said before, the COVID pandemic marked the first time in history when a plethora of experts (vaccine developers, doctors, renowned scientists) were labelled as "anti-vaccine conspiracy theorists" for presenting science, data and opinions that called into question what we were being told about mRNA COVID vaccines since their inception.
Official government programs that monitored and tracked academics, journalists and others who engaged in this type of behaviour have now been exposed, but is the general public aware of this? Unfortunately not.
The Pulse is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Many people still don't know that the censorship of academics has been an ongoing issue for years. One of many excellent examples comes from Dr. Christopher Exley, a renowned chemist and one of the world's foremost experts in aluminum toxicology/biochemistry. He was the group leader at the Birchall Centre at Keele University, which researches the role of metals in biology and materials science. He was also a Professor of Bioinorganic Chemistry there for many years. He has published more than 200 papers/studies in various scientific and medical journals, but when he decided to study aluminum adjuvants in vaccines, all hell broke loose and a smear campaign began.
Exley explains in a post written in February of 2022 on his Substack,
"Forty years, an academic lifetime, is a long time thinking and writing about aluminium and life. You are ‘noticed’ from the publication of your first paper. You are ignored while industry ambassadors nudge and cajole line managers into acting as friendly deterrents. Your perseverance is tolerated while you build a portfolio of ‘interesting’ research. Out of the blue censorship appears through the actions of your institution. When censorship fails, you are cancelled. Collusion of academia with industry and Government in stopping scientific research was my recent fate. A fate that in truth seems to have largely gone unnoticed by mainstream and alternative media alike."
He goes on,
"Why has the aluminium industry chosen this time to use its influence in bringing our research to an end? I contend that it is because it is running scared of recent research published by my group. Specifically, our research on Alzheimer’s disease showing unequivocally that susceptibility to developing Alzheimer’s disease equates to a predisposition to accumulate aluminium in brain tissue. This is the alarming (for industry) conclusion of our recent research on familial Alzheimer’s disease. Aluminium is a cause of Alzheimer’s disease and while the aluminium industry may not have known this already they certainly suspected this for many years. However, perhaps the straw that broke the camel’s back was not our research on Alzheimer’s disease but our work on aluminium adjuvants used in vaccination. We showed how infiltrating cells at vaccination sites accumulate aluminium adjuvant in their cytoplasm. How these cells laden with aluminium migrate not only to lymph nodes but throughout the body and most critically into brain tissue. We identified a mechanism whereby neurotoxic amounts of aluminium could be rapidly transported and deposited in brain tissue. A mechanism whereby aluminium adjuvants could produce and encephalopathy in a vaccinated infant. The aluminium industry heard this bell tolling for aluminium adjuvants and recognized that it had to be silenced immediately."
A 2020 study published by Exley and his group found that the aluminum content in brain tissue of people with Alzheimer's disease, familial Alzheimer's disease, autism spectrum disorder, and multiple sclerosis is significantly higher compared to tissues used in the study as controls.
"This paper, published in 2020, has to date been accessed an incredible 62k times. Since Scientific Reports likes to highlight Top Articles published each year one might expect to find my paper in such a list. Indeed based upon the number of accesses to date it should appear in the top ten of the collection called Journal Overall Top 100. It doesn’t…"
— Dr. Christopher Exley
For Exley, the controversy seemed to start in 2017-2018 when his group published a paper in the Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine & Biology showing very high amounts of aluminum in the brain tissue of people with autism. The elevated aluminum levels rivalled the very high levels historically reported in victims of dialysis encephalopathy syndrome, a serious iatrogenic disorder resulting from aluminum-containing dialysis solutions.
The paper has since been downloaded more than one million times, and was obviously heavily criticized within the mainstream due its lack of controls and small sample size. But when he published the 2020 study with controls mentioned above, there was complete silence.
His group has looked at more than 100 brains, and he has emphasized multiple times that what he has seen in these autistic and Alzheimer's brains is clearly and obviously not normal.
Exley explains,
“What we had the opportunity to do was to measure the aluminum content of the brain of individuals who died with a diagnosis of autism. So we were able to do two things, we were able to measure how much aluminum is in the brain of individuals who died with autism, but also we were able to look at the aluminum in the tissue using a microscopy technique called Florence. The amount of aluminum in the brain tissue was, I would say, extraordinarily high, very high. My group has measured the aluminium content of probably more than 100 human brains, and, these brain tissues taken from the individual’s with a diagnosis of autism were some of the highest we’ve measured bar none, the only ones we’ve seen that are similar were a recent study in familial Alzheimer’s. So, in this relatively young group of people…we saw more aluminum than we’ve seen in almost any other circumstance. So this in itself is a very important finding.
Perhaps equally important, if not more important, were the microscopy studies. The microscopy studies enabled us to identify where the aluminum was in the brain tissue. When we looked at our brains from people with a diagnosis of autism, we found something completely different and something we’ve never seen before as yet in any other set of human brains. We found that the majority of aluminum was actually inside cells, intracellular, some of it was inside neurones, but actually the majority of it was inside non neuronal cell populations. So we found that these cells were heavily loaded with aluminum. We also saw evidence that cells in the lymph and in the blood were passing into the brain. So they were carrying with them a cargo of aluminum from the body into the brain. This is the first time in any human brain tissue we have seen this, so this is a standout and as yet unique observation in autism.
For myself, it very much implicates aluminum in the etiology of autism. That doesn’t mean aluminum causes it, but it means it’s almost certainly playing a role in the disease.
Before we did this piece of research, there were a number of possible links between aluminum and autism. I did not see that the science there was strong enough in any way to make that a really positive link. So I did not see a role for aluminum in autism and I didn’t see a role for aluminum in vaccines for autism. I have to change my mind now on both of these…
But now, because I have seen the same cells that we would see at an injection site carrying a cargo of aluminum into the brain tissue of individuals who died with autism, I would now say that we have to think very carefully about who receives a vaccine which includes an aluminum adjuvant.

You know we need to think carefully, is this vaccine a life saving vaccine or not, and if it isn’t, don’t have it with an aluminum adjuvant. We’re not necessarily talking about immediate effects either, we’re talking about potential long term effects…

It is incredibly difficult to do this research, no government funded this research. This research came because of philanthropy, it came because of individuals who wanted to know answers and were prepared to use their own money. We pay our government and our government should really be using our money to fund this type of research.”
- Dr. Christopher Exley.
As he explains, his research does not mean aluminum is causing these conditions, but simply hypothesizes that it can't be excluded, may play a role, and further research is needed. But academic institutions don't seem to be interested in this important research, and won't encourage it. In fact, they won't even allow it to happen.

THANKS TO: https://tpulse.substack.com/p/a-curious-case-of-aluminum-vaccines?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1252422&post_id=102468191&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum