OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Body Language: Alec Baldwin on ABC, Cuts Galore
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilot films mystery lights over South China Sea
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Lights Seen In Skies Above Middle Tennessee
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» At Least 3 Children Die and 120 Hospitalized in Vietnam After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine – 4 Adults Die from Vero Cell Covid Vaccine
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Outraged Mother Says 13-Year-Old Son Was Vaccinated Without Her Consent
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Leigh Dundas Gives Updates on Current Legal Actions Regarding Vaccine Mandates
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Reiner Fuellmich on Nuremberg 2.0: Justice will Not Come Through the Courts but by the People Rising Up
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here We Go Again — COVID 3.0
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Images Show Ash-Covered Ghost Towns On Spain's Canary Islands
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 8 LINK
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge halts Biden jab mandate for federal contractors in all 50 states
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microplastic contamination found in all 30 tested Oregon waterways, environmental group says
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - PFIZER VACCINE DEVELOPER: "I CAN'T TAKE THE VACCINE, IT'S THE LAW"
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Age Deceptions Parts 1&2
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 700 Cases of Heart Disease in 12 to 17-Year-Olds After COVID Shots
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Study Finds Zero Healthy Children Between 5 and 18 Died From COVID
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC-funded study: COVID shots have no effect on virus transmission
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New

Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56

The lying bastards WILL get what's coming to them shortly-Sacrificing one child to pass their selfish f'n agenda- It'll get found out, and they will not escape the nation's wrath of what they've tried to do-Some one show me how to go viral with this shit, PLEASE-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Go to the You Tube icon on the bottom right hand side of the video. Click it. Once it takes you to the You Tube site and the video is loaded... click the share button under the video. A box will appear and then just right click and copy... then paste it where you want to post it. :)

terbo56

terbo56

OK! Thanks!! ;) :cheers: :athuup:

terbo56

terbo56

A bunch of people beat me to it!

topspin2

And the surprise comes from where? Terbo you cant see the forrest because of the trees.....Hopefully in time.......

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

topspin... I think Terbo sees through the trees and has a pretty clear view. Not sure what you mean here... :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whoa terbs has a good view I have always thought!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Always gotta be a 'wise ass' somewhere-I don't need to explain myself- That didn't need to be said, but, coming from Connecticut, I can understand- I used to live there and listened to that constantly- Can't be too intelligent to cut someone down like that- How's it feel?

topspin2

Dont be mad terbo it wasnt intended to offend you. And Im not from Ct.......although I do agree with your observation of its residents.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum