OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch the Cold Moon rise tonight (Dec. 7)
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Missing 411: The UFO Connection plus MORE
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fusion Technology Is Reaching a Turning Point That Could Change The Energy Game
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Evil of Coerced Medicine
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychotic Disorders Reported After mRNA COVID Shots
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Hawks Sports Commentator Suffers Sudden Medical Emergency During Broadcast
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida to Hold Vaccine Makers Liable Over mRNA Claims
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sen. Ron Johnson to Newsmax: FBI ‘Preplanned’ Sabotage of Hunter Laptop Story
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – For Mother Earth
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody Knew CV-19 Vaxx Was a Criminal Bioweapon – Karen Kingston
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Conman Michael Avenatti Gets 14 Years in Prison for Embezzling Millions
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is Anarchy?
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci’s daughter worked for Twitter during the pandemic, deposition reveals
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hunt For Signs of Intelligent Alien Life Just Got a Massive Boost
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Air Force unveils its new nuclear stealth bomber - the B-21
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pursuing Assange in a US court could cause even more embarrassment than the WikiLeaks’ publications.
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Liberal ‘Journalists’ Use VERY Similar Talking Points to Downplay Hunter Biden Censorship Bombshell
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth To Reporters: Why Is No One Asking SBF What Happened To The $3.3 Billion He Borrowed?
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» SICK: Canada Offers Veteran and Former Paralympian Assisted Suicide When She Asks for a Stairlift
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUGENICS: ‘Died Suddenly’, …If It Walks & Quacks Like A Duck – It’s Probably A Duck
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Showing Juvenile Stats from 11/25/22 - WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum Releases 2023 Davos Agenda For Great Reset Takeover
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CONSPIRACY THEORIES & ENDURING MYSTERIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New

Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART School Shooting New

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56

The lying bastards WILL get what's coming to them shortly-Sacrificing one child to pass their selfish f'n agenda- It'll get found out, and they will not escape the nation's wrath of what they've tried to do-Some one show me how to go viral with this shit, PLEASE-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Go to the You Tube icon on the bottom right hand side of the video. Click it. Once it takes you to the You Tube site and the video is loaded... click the share button under the video. A box will appear and then just right click and copy... then paste it where you want to post it. :)

terbo56

terbo56

OK! Thanks!! ;) :cheers: :athuup:

terbo56

terbo56

A bunch of people beat me to it!

topspin2

And the surprise comes from where? Terbo you cant see the forrest because of the trees.....Hopefully in time.......

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

topspin... I think Terbo sees through the trees and has a pretty clear view. Not sure what you mean here... :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whoa terbs has a good view I have always thought!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Always gotta be a 'wise ass' somewhere-I don't need to explain myself- That didn't need to be said, but, coming from Connecticut, I can understand- I used to live there and listened to that constantly- Can't be too intelligent to cut someone down like that- How's it feel?

topspin2

Dont be mad terbo it wasnt intended to offend you. And Im not from Ct.......although I do agree with your observation of its residents.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum