OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana after being swept by the powerful winds of Hurricane Delta.
Date: March 6, 2023Author: Nwo Report

A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana Image-146

Posted BY: | NwoReport
Jerry O’Bourke, 97, had the surprise of his life when he discovered the corpse of the 120-foot-long humpback whale in his backyard.
O’Bourke, who is a fifth-generation cotton farmer, says he has never seen such an incredible thing in his whole life.

“I’ve seen a few lynchings in my time, I’ve seen men holding hands and kissing in the street, I’ve seen UFOs, I’ve lived through WW2 and served in the Vietnam war, but this is the darn weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life” Jerry O’Bourke, 97, told reporters, visibly surprised.

A 200-ton whale has landed in a farmer’s field in Arkadelphia 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana Hurricane-delta-blasts-200-ton-whale-400-miles-off-coast-of-louisiana-in-middle-of-arkansas-farm_6404a78d599ed

Jerry O’Bourke and his wife Audeline O’Bourke who are devout evangelical Christians believe the whale was sent by God and is a harbinger of President Donald Trump’s future victory during the upcoming November elections.

“If my grandfather was still around, he’d have sent a bunch of his slaves cut that whale up and he’d have grilled up some serious ribs on the barbecue,” O’Bourke joked around while questioned by the press.

Experts believe the decomposing corpse of the whale may have been bloated with such gases as methane making the animal light enough for the powerful winds of Hurricane Delta to carry it an impressive 400 miles off the coast of Louisiana.
“Decomposing whales fill with methane gas and expand like hot air balloons and can even float several feet above the ground,” Biologist Mike Nichols at the University of Little Rock explained.
In 1909, the corpse of a whale was seen floating up to 3 miles above the city of Chicago in a similar fashion before it was shot down 48 hours later by city authorities for safety reasons.

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/2023/03/06/a-200-ton-whale-has-landed-in-a-farmers-field-in-arkadelphia-400-miles-off-the-coast-of-louisiana-after-being-swept-by-the-powerful-winds-of-hurricane-delta/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum