OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye

Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Empty Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
JANUARY 15, 2013
Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye

Someone believes and found support for what Drake has told us; that the Internal Revenue Service is being or already has been disbanded because Income Tax etc. is illegal and they will not be able to steal from The People in that way any longer.

Here are supporting documents. Have at it. The document is not new (2003) but they explain the charade. Boy, are we sheep!

And that’s why it’s unconstitutional to have lawyers in government office. We trust anything they put down on paper—unquestioningly—and don’t want to read what they wrote, trusting it’s all for the benefit of The People.

Share this:
Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

In case the link for the article does not show... I am on my work computer... go to the site link above to view the article. Thanks....Skyz

2Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Empty Re: Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm

terbo56

terbo56
This is what nesara is mostly about, giving back what the Bogus IRS illegally took from us-I think we can all use $100,000 a month for 11 years, don't you? :cheers: :twisted: :cheers:

3Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Empty Re: Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 pm

MartyM

MartyM
Right now, just 100K for a month or two would be great... ;)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

4Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Empty Re: Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I would settle for 100k every couple of years LOL

Way more that I make for sure!!! That would be sweet!!!!

5Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Empty Re: Why the IRS is Going Bye-Bye Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

terbo56

terbo56
I do believe it WILL be so when they get this thing rolling- We won't be able to spend it fast enough, just buy your house,car, clothing, food, furniture, etc, before you get totally out of shape!! Not necessarily in that order, of course!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum