OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Boy Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class While Teacher Did Nothing
Date: May 24, 2023Author: Nwo Report

This Boy is a HERO but Instead he was Suspended After Saving Girl Dying In Class WTF? Image-670

Posted BY: Jasmine | NwoReport
“During 5th period another student complained that she couldn’t breathe and was having an asthma attack. As I waited for a response from the nurse the student fell out of her chair to the floor. Anthony proceeded to go over and pick her up, saying ‘f— that we ain’t got time to wait for no email from the nurse.’ He walks out of class and carries the other student to the nurse.”
To make matters worse, when Anthony’s mother, Mandy Cortes, asked the school why he received a suspension, they didn’t mention that he saved his dying classmate’s life. In fact, all they told her was that he walked out of the classroom.
“‘No, they already told me what happened, you walked out of class,’” she said to him. “And he was like, ‘OK, forget it.’ But I can tell, you know your kids. I could tell he was upset.”
He had every right to be too. Anthony attends an alternative learning school, and according to his mother, he hears plenty about poor behavior, so something like this should have earned him praise from the school.
“Especially with it being an alternative school, I feel like the kids hear enough of ‘they’re bad’ or their behavior, or you know, and for them to not be rewarded for really something that is brave, ya know, he is a hero to me,” Cortes said.
What’s even more idiotic about the entire situation is that on Wednesday, when Anthony was home for his scheduled suspension, the school called Cortes to ask why he wasn’t in attendance. The entire ordeal has left a horrible taste in Cortes’ mouth, even though Anthony was allowed back in school on Thursday, and now, she’s thinking that she’s going to pull him from public school and teach him at home.
The sheer stupidity in schools both with their administrations and the curriculums is utterly astounding, and cases like this are proof of it. Here’s a girl, who’s dying from an asthma attack, yet the teacher sits there doing nothing, then on top of that, she reprimands the only person in the room willing to help.
It’s insanity. They punish a student like Anthony while at the same time lift up the kids that don’t work as hard, have behavioral issues, and otherwise are poor students. It’s no wonder our kids are coming out of school so screwed up these days. I would too if everything I was taught appeared to be backwards from how life actually works.
We can directly thank the morons at the Department of Education for the purely idiotic manner in which our schools are run. When rules, regulations, and procedure come before the safety and well-being of the students, something has to give, and in my opinion, that something needs to be the abolishment of the DoE.
For those wondering, Anthony’s classmate received medical attention and apparently made out well. On Wednesday, she sent him a text thanking him and letting her hero know that she was “ok.”

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/boy-suspended-after-saving-girl-dying-in-class-while-teacher-did-nothing/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum