Dandelion and Dandelion Root Health Benefits (Please share!):
1) Cancer: Dandelion root extract is unique, and is one of the only things found to help with chronic myelomonocytic Leukemia and It is effective in treating Breast Tumors
2) Detoxification of vital organs: Because of the diuretic abilities of
dandelion root, it is beneficial for flushing out the Liver, Kidneys
and Gallbladder. İt works great to purify t
he blood and cleanse the system. This also makes it a good herb for Fighting İnfections.
It is also used for Arthritis, Osteoarthritis , Gout and Rheumatism
3) Dandelion tea actively ameliorates disease—it is a potent
disease-fighter—and helps the body heal, helps Boost İmmunity and Heart
Disease, and age-related Memory Loss.
4) Treating Anemia:
Because of the high content of iron in dandelion root, it is beneficial
for building red blood cells in the body to treat anemia.
Treating Diabetes: Dandelion root has been shown to lower blood sugar
levels in patients. In Europe, it's used to treat Type-1 and Type-2
6) Digestive System: Dandelion root, when made into a tea, is beneficial for relieving constipation, flatulence and fullness.
7) Treating High Blood Pressure: Dandelion root is a natural Diuretic.
When combined with its high potassium content, it is an effective
treatment to lower blood pressure.
8) Dandelion tea helps reduce High Cholesterol.
9) High Nutritional Value: Dandelion root contains vitamins A,
B-complex, C and D as well as the minerals İron, Zinc and Potassium.
This combination of vitamins and minerals also makes dandelion root a
High Antioxidant Food.
10) Mood Enhancer: Due to the high amount of vitamin B-complex, dandelion root can help to stabilize mood and Treat Depression.
11) It is very beneficial to Menopausal Women
12) Dandelion root is also used to treat skin disorders such as Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis.
13) Laxative: Dandelion root is also a mild laxative and is used to help with regularity.
14) Dandelion tea helps with weight control—especially with Weight Loss.
You can find dandelion root capsules here:
A good chopped dandelion root can be found loose here:
Dandelion root tea can be found here:
(Composting spent dandelion tea Blossoms, Leaves, and/or Roots, after drinking your dandelion tea, improves soil composition.)
(There are very few side effects linked to using dandelion root.
Allergic Reactions to the herb have been reported. People taking
prescription lithium, a diuretic, medication to lower blood pressure or
medication to lower blood sugar should not take dandelion root. Women
who are Pregnant or Breastfeeding should consult their doctor before
taking this herb.) please share!