OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Pandemic 2: Monkeypox Madness
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Congressman Demands Capitol Police Release Tapes From Jan 6 or He’ll Release Them Himself
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk challenges sexual misconduct accuser to ​describe ‘just one thing’ about his private parts​
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» College Student Expelled for Refusing Covid Booster, Despite Being Severely Injured by First Dose
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Imagine The Compliance” — Pfizer CEO Pitches Davos Elites On WiFi Microchip Pills
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A-Z of Medicinal Herbs and How to Use Them
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Have your say on extending water fluoridation schemes
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyToday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Wide Rally for Freedom — May 21-22, 2022
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVER-UP: ‘Cesspool Of Corruption’, Government Scientists Secretly Paid Off While Hiding Data
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer’s ‘Secret’ Report On The Covid Vaccine: Beyond Manslaughter
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» White House Corrects False Claim About COVID-19 Vaccines
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Updated 5/13/22
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» CERN Physicists Directly Observe Fundamental Phenomenon in Quantum Chromodynamics
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyYesterday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Last Messages - BAG OF T R U T H 10 - MAY 2022
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Did The Biden Administration Just Purchase 13 Million Doses Of Monkeypox Vaccines?
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Researchers Just Found That Kidneys Act on Blood Differently Than We Thought Before
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Webb telescope captured a ring shaped object in the large Magellanic Cloud
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Hero of the Evolution: Dr. Tom Cowan
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vacuum at the Center of the Culture—Twitter
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Doors Of Perception’, Another Mars Anomaly & It’s A Whooper…. – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Harvesting Wild Seed
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» About that coming “food crisis”
Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!  EmptyFri May 20, 2022 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HERBS, BOTANICALS, ORGANIC & NATURAL REMEDIES » Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!

Look Into Citric Acid!! Get A Boost In Energy With No Caffeine Crash Afterward!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Posted By: Susoni
Date: Sunday, 19-Feb-2012 12:16:58
Folks, if interested in trying this out, one can buy Citric Acid crystals at a Health Food Store, dilute it half and half with the purest water you have, and see if it works for you.
Isabelle

Do You Want To Increase Your Cellular Metabolism?
http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com/c/v?e=1418A3&c=12C3D&l=224CB2A&email=W7ZpxFXri3Nhs5r5cnEJTkrKL8EPH3kr&relid=C6EC164
From Geoff Norrena: I have been doing a lot of research for the last few months on the benefits of Citric Acid, and came across many websites that were hailing Citric Acid as a powerful tool for creating energy in our body. I first experimented by putting:
- 10 drops of 50% Citric Acid Solution under my tongue for about 20 seconds, and then swallowing - and within about 10-15 minutes, I felt like I just had a strong cup of coffee. It did, however, have a weird taste, so...
- I tried it with 20 drops of 50% Citric Acid Solution in 1 ounce of water (no taste) - which gave me the same pick-up feeling...
(more at the above link, if interested)

dinarstar

I am on the road a lot,so coffee is a good friend to me,but I am going to try this.
Thank you for the post!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anonymous

sounds like a very sensible, healthful and easy thing to incorporate into one's Life ... Thanks for sharing here

:)

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Another great recipe to promote good health. Appreciate this and will definately give it a try...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum