OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium 1-24-13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Winalot and MIG Members News, Thoughts and Hopium
01/24/2013

13 Comments

winalot] one of my skype room buddies found this.. and it is important...CBI launches electronic network connectivity information Auction Posted: January 24, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics Tags: bank, Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, General Authority, Iraq, Ministry of Finance, World Bank Published on Thursday, 24 December / 2 January 2013 10:02 BAGHDAD /obelisk:

CBI announced, Thursday, on the implementation of the steps the electronic linking of information daily auction of foreign currency between institutions Bank and the Ministry of Finance and the General Authority for taxes.

The governor of the Bank and Abdul Basit Turki Agency for “obelisk”, “The World Bank approved the plan in order to ensure the highest degree of coordination between the concerned authorities for the accuracy of the information that is presented for the purposes of the balance of payments.” Turki added that “implementation will contribute to make the required database between these institutions are available, moment by moment,

[winalot] thus ensuring transparency and fairness in dealing,” adding that “the implementation of the plan will begin on Thursday.”

[winalot] [2:24:41 PM] PuddyTat: CBI launches electronic network connectivity information Auction Posted: January 24, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics Tags: bank, Central bank, Central Bank Iraq, Currency, General Authority, Iraq, Ministry of Finance, World Bank Published on Thursday, 24 December / 2 January 2013 10:02 BAGHDAD / obelisk: CBI announced, Thursday, on the implementation of the steps the electronic linking of information daily auction of foreign currency between institutions Bank and the Ministry of Finance and the General Authority for taxes.

The governor of the Bank and Abdul Basit Turki Agency for “obelisk”, “The World Bank approved the plan in order to ensure the highest degree of coordination between the concerned authorities for the accuracy of the information that is presented for the purposes of the balance of payments.” Turki added that “implementation will contribute to make the required database between these institutions are available, moment by moment, thus ensuring transparency and fairness in

[wisewarrior] whoah girl slow down

[winalot] dealing,” adding that “the implementation of the plan will begin on Thursday.” The central bank held the Iraqi weekly auction of five meetings for the sale and purchase of foreign currency, and receive a cash commission on the sale and transfers of about 13 dinars per dollar.

[winalot] CBI announced, Thursday, on the implementation of the steps the electronic linking of information daily auction of foreign currency between institutions Bank and the Ministry of Finance and the General Authority for taxes.Turki added that “implementation will contribute to make the required database between these institutions are available, moment by moment,

[winalot] ya all know what that means?

highhopes] winalot It sounds hopeful but not sure?????

[bea] what does it mean

[winalot] means the opening of the electornic window system.. thru the WTO. Single window system

[highhopes] winalot Is this something showing the RV is about ready to "pop"

[winalot] highhopes to open the single window sytem... it would have had to already popped

[goin4broke] winalot does it mean I should go to the bank?

[highhopes] winalot Holey Guacolmole!!!! and thats a big WooHooooooo Thanks Winalot

[winalot] goin4broke not yet... unless you have a really nice banker

goin4broke] winalot he better be nice or he will be my banker no more if you know what I'm talking about. ha ha

winalot] goin4broke yup.. i know~!

[winalot] bbl

[.BJ] winalot sounding good ?? or is it just me??

[heartfelt] WOW... winolot that is very good news. Thanks for bringing it in. :)

Comments
Rupiah-ian
01/24/2013 15:11
Bought some Rupiah from foreigncurrency.com, i asked if they will exchange it if the currency revalues...he replied with GREAT certainty that they will buy it back but that it will NOT go up in value...Indonesia will remove the zeros next year...the currency is only useful if you are traveling to Indonesia...any info on this anybody?
Westside of the Tree link
01/24/2013 15:33
Wait ! What do I do ? Do I get happy and jump up off my desk and scream at the top of my lungs ? Or do I just stay cool and let the next post shoot me down ? lol I like what I am reading but I am afraid to get happy . I hope I can get happy ....... This is some good Hopium right here though , its real good ..... I WANT MORE ....
Frankie
01/24/2013 19:25
West side . . . you crack me up! I feel the same way, and don't doubt that at least 80% of the rest of the family on this site feel likewise. When this thing goes to the bank, there are gonna be a lot of happy crazy people out there. God help us all . . .!!!
Ron
01/24/2013 15:35
No Auction posted today...! Also, the following comment posted above wouldn't indicate any increase in IQD value:

” adding that “the implementation of the plan will begin on Thursday.” The central bank held the Iraqi weekly auction of five meetings for the sale and purchase of foreign currency, and receive a cash commission on the sale and transfers of about 13 dinars per dollar.

Let's hope they get the GOI issues resolved; then we should see the CBI doing the desired "DEED"...!
Joker017
01/24/2013 15:52
I've seen this same exact article broken down several times now by other people and this is the first mention of the One Window System going into effect. I wish it were true, but Not Too Sure I'm buying it...
Nigerianmanof NJ
01/24/2013 16:20
Our RV lies on Iraq exit from chapter vii. Iraq is getting ready to dance on the street whenever the Security Council let them go. Watch out for when the UNSC meet on Iraq. Hope soon.
Abel
01/24/2013 16:44
We are slowly getting there Jan 28, 2013
blueskies
01/24/2013 17:02
Win a lot, why would the dinar have to have RVd for the one window system to start?
Ray
01/24/2013 17:05
Why do certain people CONTINUE to go down rabbit holes and waste everyone's valuable time with rehashed info, confusing everyone about a very simple plan?

Listen to Wang Dang for the "plan" that was put in place YEARS ago, and cut out the filler...you'll be glad you did!
JustAnotherArticle
01/24/2013 17:12
That meeting already happened and as usual meant nothing. Just as this article was already posted (with a different date) and disected weeks ago and here we sit with empty RFID wallets. None of this Iraq stuff matters, it's all fodderfiller and just more smokium to add to the confusium. All the Iraq 'stuff' will be announced at the same time the bad guys are squished. Chapter 7 matters not one bit.
dongre
01/24/2013 17:13
Thank you so much for your post! They must have had an rv to be a member of WTO. So what is the story, how many weeks do ya think this will take? Could not be long according to what the conference calls say the Lord is saying. Any more info winalot? We love you and thank you for working so hard. Love you, Dongre
uknow link
01/24/2013 17:42
How about a link to this article?????
blueskies
01/24/2013 18:22
Also, the AsiaCell stock offering is sold out--

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/01/24/asiacell-ipo-to-be-a-sell-out/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum