OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New Bix in my inbox..... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Bix in my inbox.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Bix in my inbox..... Empty New Bix in my inbox..... Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:41 am

shakes4life2

Been moving all week and weekend....my husband just got our internet up and running tonight and low and behold a new BIX was in my in-box....ENJOY!

"So it looks like the week is getting off to an interesting start with the head of
RISK at JP Morgan's infamous CIO London Office taking a much needed, and well overdue leave of absence later this month (as in the next 4 days!).

JPMorgan Chief Risk Officer Hogan to Take Temporary Leave
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/print/2013-01-25/jpmorgan-chief-risk-officer-hogan-plans-to-take-temporary-leave.html

JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) Chief Risk Officer John Hogan, whose tenure included the bank's worst-ever trading loss, will take a temporary leave for personal reasons beginning later this month, he said in a memo to staff.
"I'm looking forward to taking this time off to spend with my family and friends," Hogan wrote in a memo obtained yesterday. Deputy Risk Officer Ashley Bacon will fill in until Hogan returns this summer, he said. Hogan discussed his plans with top managers including Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon, he said.
Hogan, previously chief risk officer for the investment bank, took his post a year ago, about three months before the New York-based company disclosed a large and illiquid trading position at the chief investment office. The holdings lost more than $6.2 billion in the first nine months of last year and JPMorgan's market value dropped more than $50 billion in the weeks after the so-called London Whale episode become public.
The contents of the memo were confirmed by Joe Evangelisti, a spokesman for JP Morgan, which ranks first by assets among U.S. lenders. The stock gained 1.7 percent yesterday to $47.16 in New York.
The bank, in a 129-page internal report released Jan. 16, described an "error-prone" risk-modeling system in the CIO that required employees to cut and paste electronic data to a spreadsheet. Workers inadvertently used the sum of two numbers instead of the average in calculating volatility. The firm also reiterated that London traders tried to hide losses.
END

You know that term..."Where there's smoke, there's fire"? Well, when it comes to the JPM London CIO office it's more like..."Where there's FIRE coming from every orifice, there's a WEAPON OF MASS FINANCIAL DESTRUCTION going off"!

Now's a good time to use the search function on the www.RoadtoRoota.com website and search for the term "CIO". LOT'S AND LOT'S OF DIRT!

Should be a fun week on our Road!"

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

2New Bix in my inbox..... Empty Re: New Bix in my inbox..... Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks shake!

Best wishes to you in your new home!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum