OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 2000 Felons and Zero Justice
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rhonda Wilson – Why Are Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses?
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» These 20 States Threaten Legal Action Over the Ministry of Truth
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global COVID Summit Declaration Representing 17,000 Physicians and Medical Scientists
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Obama claims people are “dying from disinformation” … which is TRUE for those who took the clot shots after believing pharma industry lies
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Just Wow! 3D-Printed Homes Cut Construction Time From 4 Weeks to Only 28 Hours
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Playing Video Games Has an Unexpected Effect on Kids' IQ, Says New Study
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Population decline is already solving the apparent ‘climate crisis’ - Thanks CV and CV Vax!
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Synthetic Biology: The $3.6 Trillion Science Changing Life As We Know It
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wisconsin fox kits test positive for highly pathogenic avian influenza
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ It All Starts With You
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Michael Clarage: The Light of Life
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyToday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witness describes the huge glowing object that hovered above the flight deck of USS Ronald Reagan
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID Vaccine Narrative Has Sunk, And The Powers That Be Have Stopped Trying To Hide It
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Huge cigar-shaped UFO over Frederic & Luck, Wisconsin 14-May-2022 plus MORE
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to detoxify from the spike protein produced by suffering Covid or by the COVID injection
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rothschilds: The World's Richest Family
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Studying the secrets of starling murmurations
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Cosmic Timekeeping Method Proposes to Synchronize All Clocks on Earth
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lipid nanoparticles in covid jabs “stick” to bodily organs, reveals Pfizer study
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exposing the “Digital ID Is a Human Right” Scam
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 57 Top Scientists and Doctors Release Shocking Study on COVID Vaccines and Demand Immediate Stop to All Vaccinations
Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration

Why Disclosure Did Not Happen At The Inauguration

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

happywelshguy

I posted previously that a guest appearance was expected at the Inauguration which would announce "Disclosure".

This indeed was planned and the "Guest” (s) were prepared for their introduction and to announce "Disclosure"

In fact St. Germain and Ashtar of the Galactic Federation of Light. were in attendance as were other Ascended Masters

Just prior to the announcement, it was decided that the time was not appropriate, as it would have taken the emphasis away of the intent of the Inauguration.

Disclosure will now take place at a more pertinent time at a time and place of the Galactics choosing

It’s my understanding that Disclosure will be announced by Heads of State in the following order

Russia
China
Germany
USA (If USA) wishes to do so
Other countries in unknown order

I have no additional information at this time

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks HWG!!

I do hope that this will happen. Russia has in a way already thrown down the gauntlet. I am excited to see some progress.

I look forward to meeting my star family. So HURRY UP Disclosure!!

alien flyer

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks HWG!

I would be glad if they would just do something, or announce something very soon. All of this stalling and waiting is like trying to pull an eye tooth with a pair of tweezers!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum