OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! Cleardot

http://larouchepac.com/node/25294

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Obama's response to what I just sent... And Obama's response?

http://www.strike-the-root.com/obama-administration-thumbs-nose-at-court-ruling-on-separation-of-powers

terbo56

terbo56

That site will not accept my password, I ain't got time for a site that constantly ignores what everyone is giving them for a password, or anyone telling them 'Unrecognized' password- To hell with it-If anyone can't just register, and sign in, I don't need it-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hmmm.... one did not need a password yesterday to view. This is the email I was trying to put up yesterday when this site was inaccessible.

Ok... I think I will remove this. I am watching on a Munchkin here for a bit but will get back later and "fix" things. Thanks....

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 381596461

terbo56

terbo56

No Problem- I love and enjoy info, stories and renditions of beliefs that people have, but when shit like that happens, it sours me out, jus' sayin'- Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 1598226751

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, LaRouche was good, but I have questions regarding motivations and reasonings of putting anything on the moon or Mars to protect us from asteroids?! Sounds more like he is wanting the positioning to supposedly protect us from .... what? or whom? and to take over the territory of others.

As far as Obama's response and having to have a password and all of that, I disagree that one should have to have a password to a site that expresses the views of our nation's leader.

I could go on, but I will stop here.

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum