OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Insatiable demand for cannabis has created a giant carbon footprint
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson and Johnson Has Paid $BILLIONS in Criminal Settlements and Never Produced a Vaccine Before – Why Would We Trust Them for a New Experimental COVID Vaccine?
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Skid Row homeless encampment in downtown Los Angeles in the rain
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC releases highly anticipated guidance for people fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leftists Start a Pillow Fight with Mike Lindell
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Radio is dangerous, but not 5G? FCC greenlights rollout for 5G tech but reaffirms radio radiation
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Institutional Child Trafficking Part 3 - SHARE WIDELY -
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3/08/2021 - Gnostic Illuminati Targets Bloodline Elite 2021 Offensive Begins
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whanganui woman one of just 11 in the world with MAM negative blood type
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is Superior Mirage? Why the Ship looks Floating?
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sense of Taste
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Truths in small doses
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Smell
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Covid testing: DfE confirms arrangements for extra school funding
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Six Basic Exercises for Esoteric Development
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Avoid These Fake Silver Bars! We show you how!
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality will be built on the foundations of spiritual knowledge — or it will not be built at all!
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» at Woodborough - Harald Kautz Vella
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!!

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! Cleardot

http://larouchepac.com/node/25294

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Obama's response to what I just sent... And Obama's response?

http://www.strike-the-root.com/obama-administration-thumbs-nose-at-court-ruling-on-separation-of-powers

terbo56

terbo56
That site will not accept my password, I ain't got time for a site that constantly ignores what everyone is giving them for a password, or anyone telling them 'Unrecognized' password- To hell with it-If anyone can't just register, and sign in, I don't need it-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hmmm.... one did not need a password yesterday to view. This is the email I was trying to put up yesterday when this site was inaccessible.

Ok... I think I will remove this. I am watching on a Munchkin here for a bit but will get back later and "fix" things. Thanks....

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 381596461

terbo56

terbo56
No Problem- I love and enjoy info, stories and renditions of beliefs that people have, but when shit like that happens, it sours me out, jus' sayin'- Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 1598226751

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, LaRouche was good, but I have questions regarding motivations and reasonings of putting anything on the moon or Mars to protect us from asteroids?! Sounds more like he is wanting the positioning to supposedly protect us from .... what? or whom? and to take over the territory of others.

As far as Obama's response and having to have a password and all of that, I disagree that one should have to have a password to a site that expresses the views of our nation's leader.

I could go on, but I will stop here.

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum