OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tens of Thousands in Bern, Switzerland Reject Vaccine Passports, Mandates
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC WORKERS ANTI-MANDATE MARCH
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Worldwide Push Back Against Tyranny & Stand for Freedom: “We Do Not Consent. We Will Not Comply.”
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING ALERT !!! OROVILLE DAM POWER PLANT SHUTTING DOWN !
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Ohio judges “die unexpectedly” in nine-day span after vaxx mandate in Cuyahoga County
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Analysis Of VAERS Data: 5,427% Increase In Deaths Following COVID Shots Compared To ALL Vaccines The Past 10 Years
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist Asks: Why Are We Still Letting Fluoride Harm Kids?
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Indiana tells fired unvaccinated Chicago cops to come work there – no covid vaccines required
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Light On The Mystery of UFOs
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight’s Sky- November 2021
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Josh Watkins is a hero! His Powerful Story About Being Fired From Highly Specialized Job Went Viral
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» New physics: latest results from Cern further boost tantalizing evidence
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is consciousness fractal?
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» As the protests continue - the people are awake
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fabled 'Island of Gold' discovered in Sumatra ?
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Librarians Join Country-wide Walkout Against Mandated Toxic Injections
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Release of JFK Records Delayed Again, with Biden Citing Covid-19 and National Security
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 VAERS Update: Over 800,000 Adverse Events Now Reported from Vax!
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Champion Professional Mountain Bike Racer Sidelined by COVID-19 Shot
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» White House To “Quickly” Vaccinate 28 Million Children Age 5-11
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptyYesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bomb Cyclone infused with the Violet Flame of Creation
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 7:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!!

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! Cleardot

http://larouchepac.com/node/25294

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Obama's response to what I just sent... And Obama's response?

http://www.strike-the-root.com/obama-administration-thumbs-nose-at-court-ruling-on-separation-of-powers

terbo56

terbo56
That site will not accept my password, I ain't got time for a site that constantly ignores what everyone is giving them for a password, or anyone telling them 'Unrecognized' password- To hell with it-If anyone can't just register, and sign in, I don't need it-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hmmm.... one did not need a password yesterday to view. This is the email I was trying to put up yesterday when this site was inaccessible.

Ok... I think I will remove this. I am watching on a Munchkin here for a bit but will get back later and "fix" things. Thanks....

Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 381596461

terbo56

terbo56
No Problem- I love and enjoy info, stories and renditions of beliefs that people have, but when shit like that happens, it sours me out, jus' sayin'- Lyndon LaRouche calling for Congress to get to work!! 1598226751

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Well, LaRouche was good, but I have questions regarding motivations and reasonings of putting anything on the moon or Mars to protect us from asteroids?! Sounds more like he is wanting the positioning to supposedly protect us from .... what? or whom? and to take over the territory of others.

As far as Obama's response and having to have a password and all of that, I disagree that one should have to have a password to a site that expresses the views of our nation's leader.

I could go on, but I will stop here.

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum