OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Australia is fighting for it's very existence.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dear Friends,

My Brothers and Sisters,

Australia is fighting for it's very existence.

Australia's total debt is now over 4.5 TRILLION DOLLARS.

Per person, that is ~400% WORSE than the situation in the USA.

It seems to me that Australia has become the "testing ground " for the NWO.

Because of this, and the fact that what was once "The Lucky Country" has been literally

'taken to the cleaners' over the last 40 or so years, my interests and activism in the area of national

reform have basically resulted in my having been given the position of Vice President of a new Australian political party (The Australian Sovereignty Party) and for the next eight or so months, I really 'have my work cut out for me'.

As our election is due in September, I am
giving this campaign for a Sovereign Australia my ALL and because we
have no great funding, our only hope for exposure is through the
internet - and particularly Facebook, as nearly every Australian is on
it. Because of all this, I will be unable to be as active here on OV as
usual. I will still be doing the same stuff, but doing it more on
Facebook as I need to get the word out to the Australian people.

I would therefore like to ask you all if you would help me.

Those of you that know me and have not connected with me on Facebook, please connect with me.

This way, I can stay in touch with you all - and if you are interested, let you keep up with the latest developments.

And even if you are not an Australian, if you could come and LIKE these pages, it would help me ENORMOUSLY!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Australian-Sovereignty-Party/36649897...

https://www.facebook.com/AspOpenForum

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Voice-of-Australia/251069314907947

https://www.facebook.com/theanswerisalwayslove

This is a battle we cannot and will not
ignore, for the message MUST go out that we will NOT be taken down by a
corrupt government that is using us to further their own corporate
agenda. We have been lied to, robbed blind and had just about everything
taken away and next, they plan to cut what little is left of welfare.

This insanity MUST stop.

I will still be available here if any of you need help with anything, but please forgive me if I am not as responsive

as usual, as this job takes a LOT of work and there are only a very few of doing it.

I thankyou for your attention and hope to catch up again with you all soon!

Much Love from both of us,

Michael & Hitomi

Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  189287_496054330433315_1551990187_n

Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  ObamaandGillardAustralia is fighting for it's very existence.  MdeAustralia is fighting for it's very existence.  TMOT

Thanks for permission to repost from: http://one-vibration.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I had heard about that party but not a lot. Thanks for posting this purps it's interesting to get stuff about your own country from out of country!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

They are a bunch of f'ing morons- They won't get far-Here's to the dumbasses of the century, and beyond- :giving the fin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HA! I am glad you are getting some use out of those new smilies T! :)

I get a lot of info from and about Australia nannee. You live in a very awakened place.

Australia is fighting for it's very existence.  1237024881

terbo56

terbo56

That's what I basically think about anybody that messes with us, or any country trying to survive, and they'll get one on those 'California' howdies every chance I get, along with a length of 'bent' pipe-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

terbs why are they morons? Like apart from being in politics lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

That's what I'm talkin about!! :athuup:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

oh hahahhahah!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum