OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-X-Series 114: Deep State UFO File Wars & X-Protect!
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 4 LINK
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kiwi Church Leaders Defy Ardern’s Threats to Vaccinate or Face a $15K Fine
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: Ruling Imminent on US Appeal on Assange
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PEDO-FILE: ‘The Jeffrey Epstein Cover Up’, Pedophilia, Lies, & Ghislaine Maxwell
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Revisioning Jung’s Idea of Synchronicity
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOUTH PARK: POST COVID - A New COVID Variant Discovered
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'HUGE' MH370 breakthrough: Wreck pinpointed 4km deep in Indian Ocean, engineer claims
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Stirs Up Omicron Hysteria, Points Finger at Unvaccinated
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk: “Cryptocurrency Could Be Used On Mars”
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by Verolla

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files

Posted on February 1, 2013 by Jean

Reuters
Posted: 01/31/2013 11:26 pm EST
Updated: 02/01/2013 9:23 am EST

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files R-LA-CATHOLIC-ARCHDIOCESE-ABUSE-FILES-large570

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files Reuters_logo

(Reuters) – After years of legal battles, the Catholic Archdiocese of
Los Angeles on Thursday released the files of priests accused of
molesting children and removed a senior clergyman who had been linked to
efforts to conceal the abuse.

The archdiocese also said the clergyman’s former top aide had stepped down.

“The 2013 public release of the files of clergy who were subject of
the 2007 global settlement concludes a sad and shameful chapter in the
history of our local church,” the archdiocese said in a statement.

The files containing thousands of pages were made public more than a
week after church records relating to 14 priests were unsealed as part
of a separate civil suit, showing that church officials plotted to
conceal the molestations from law enforcement as late as 1987.

Archbishop Jose Gomez said in a statement that he had informed his
predecessor, Cardinal Roger Mahony, that he was barred from any future
administrative or public duties in the church.

Additionally, Gomez said Auxiliary Bishop Thomas Curry had stepped down as regional bishop of Santa Barbara.

Mahony and Curry, his top adviser, both worked to send priests
accused of abuse out of state to shield known molesters in the clergy
from law enforcement scrutiny in the 1980s, the files released
previously showed.

“To every victim of child sexual abuse by a member of our Church: I
want to help you in your healing. I am profoundly sorry for these sins
against you,” Gomez said.

(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston and Lisa Shumaker)

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

The sad part is they knew it, and did nothing about it 'till it was found out- Castrate all those retards, send them to prison, and let 'BIG Bubba' take over-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have no compassion for these that hurt children. I understand why they do it. I wish I could come up with a just punishment. But my mind can't go where these horrors of children need to be taken.

terbo56

terbo56

I understand- These 'Cardinals' should be shot, anyway, the sick, deranged bastards-I do hope and pray these pedophiles get what they deserve soon-This is how they hide their shame, 'til it comes to light-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum