OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Strange cigar shaped objects flying through our sky plus MORE
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spaceships Landed On The Moon Captured By Nikon Coolpix P1000, Real or Fake?
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liquid water discovered inside a meteorite
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – The Woo Deal
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Self-Spreading Insanity: The Age of Contagious Vaccines
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The People Are Rising: Melbourne, Australia Freedom Rally May 15, 2021
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biodigital Convergence: Bombshell Document Reveals the True Agenda
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 5/17/2021 - Human Sacrifice on Temple Mount Won’t Save Satanists
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» My Thoughts on the ArVee by Anna Von Reitz
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI releases documents on Seth Rich’s murder
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC is Suppressing Data?
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Princess of Kent Reportedly Develops Blood Clots After Getting AstraZeneca’s Covid Jab
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Charles Unleashed - ROSWELL DISCLOSURE - THE WHOLE TRUTH
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Hologram Repair Inc
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » PROTESTS, RIOTS & PETITIONS » Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!!

Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! 487584_484963518230508_1907203152_n

2Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 pm

terbo56

terbo56
He ever finishes that, and he'll have a non-existant I.Q. And that is one, 'BIG ASSED' bowl- Some say it intensifies your personality- Well, if that's the case, what if you're an asshole?

3Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
We used to have a bowl... not quite that big but almost that we called Big Bertha. The house where Bertha stayed got raided and she made the paper. LOL I'll never forget how funny we all thought that was. She was famous!
T... if an asshole smoked that much bud they would no longer continue to be an asshole. It can cure that too. :)

4Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:22 pm

terbo56

terbo56
LMELFACO!! bigclap lol!

5Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
OMG!!!! I don't think I've ever even heard myths or legends about bowls that big!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

6Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh yeah! Big Bertha was just that.... Legend. We would sit in a huge circle and just spin her around. I was honored to have known her. HA! Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! 1441303953

7Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

8Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:14 pm

terbo56

terbo56
You ever have, or been, to a cuckoo punch party? Usually, at Christmas Eve, or New Year's Eve, you'd make a big friggin bowl of punch,chopped fruits,icecubes and Tropical punch, around 3-4 gallons, and have extra waiting just in case, everyone brings a 'pint' of their favorite, to pour in the bowl upon arrival to the party, but no cordials, creme 'de 'menth, brandies or what have you,only Gin, Rum, Vodka, Whiskey,Tequila, and they also bring what ever they want to drink, until it is midnite, and someone hollers'Cuckcoo punch time', and then everyone fills whatever size glass or mug, with the Cuckoo punch- Been to a few of those, and you learn damn quick to pace yourself, or you'd end up 'tits' up-And at 10-15 below zero, you won't freeze, we'd all bring tents sleeping bags, warm clothes, and PLENTY of blankets,bank your tent with snow, IF there is any, etc- It is a blast, and you soon find out the ones that can't hold their liquor, real quick- :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :affraid: 🇦🇸

9Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

terbo56

terbo56
Bump-

10Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
No but that sound interesting!
As a bartender... I used to offer pour mat shots. All of the overpour in the mats I would put in shot glasses and sell em' for tips. I was pretty popular at the end of the night! LOL... drunk people are so silly!

11Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm

terbo56

terbo56
Yes they can be- Off the mats? That sounds yeck, but after you're half oiled,and 3/4 electrocuted, nobody'd give a shit anyway probably, and popular? You still R in my book!!

12Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The other tenders never did understand why there was a big line at my bar right before last call!! HA! Those were some crazy daze!

13Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:02 pm

terbo56

terbo56
That's so funny, hey, at least you made it work to your advantage!! :athuup:

14Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Anonymous
Skyz, tell me you're lying about the mat shots. That's truly disgusting. I'm betting you're fibbing.

15Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 pm

terbo56

terbo56
I'm betting she ain't! :drunken: :affraid: :cheers:

16Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Nope... not fibbing. I know it is hard to believe but people really are that stupid!!! HA!! Now I could say that I was just so cute and such a good sales person that I could sell these jamokes ice in Alaska and that may have been part of it. ... but mostly drunks will do just about anything at last call.

17Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Empty Re: Super Bowl the Way it Should Be!! Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Anonymous
OMG, my bartender/husband told me this was a joke. I was double fooled! I'm dying! LOL! I think it was probably the cute salesgirl that sold them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum