OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is this a UFO photographed by Perseverance Mars Rover
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large UFO Hits The Moon
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stephen King tweets his blood type & Moderna Vax: A negative
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Freedom Bracelet’??? Oh Hell No!!!
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Great Reset is Coming for the Currency
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stand and Deliver
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr: Vaccines, the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act and CIA Assassinations
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #ScreenB4Vaccine Could Protect Millions From COVID Vaccine Injuries, Surgeon Tells FDA
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID ‘Vaccines’
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Post-COVID Vaccination Death Just Coincidence?
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surgeon Dies After Virus Vaccination of Multiple Organ Failure
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyYesterday at 3:54 am by RamblerNash

» Something being tested over Area 51
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Giving Back
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TRIGGERED! Democrats Furious After Texas Gov. Lifts Mask Mandate
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies…

Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies…

Posted on 2013/02/02 by kauilapele

Acceleration due to the Upgraded Energies… 111213_kauilapele_aspen_mission_dscf0755_10_1[UPDATE (prior to posting at 1313 HST: I composed ("got") this yesterday (2-1-13), and right now, I'm listening to Cobra's 1-31-13 interview on Maarten Horst's show, which aligns very much with this message. (the post on this blog is here, and will be released at 1414 HST (1914 EST)]

This post
discussed those “Upgraded Energies.” And “Drop[ping] Your Paradigms.”
And I can tell you that, yesterday, I was “on” a call (meaning I
listened, and said nothing) and during that call it was so clear, that
these already “Upgraded” Energies had indeed accelerated, in other
words, increased their velocity of increasing. Very clear. Very.

In the past few days, there have been 2.36547 x 105
(236,547) posts, messages, emails, communications, connections, new web
sites, new chat sites, blog sites, that have come into being.

To me, it has “sensed” that it is the “Upgraded Energies” themselves
that are causing this “acceleration” (increase in velocity) of the
“Upgraded Energies”. Maybe these words don’t cover it properly. But it’s
big as ever.

So this is kind of a quickie post. But I can tell you, that this planet is only just beginning to open up to the magnificence that it IS. And us (so-called) humans, as a whole, are only just beginning to open up to the magnificence that we ARE.

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum