Latest topics
» Brian May: Good cops of all colours bravely speak - 01 June 2020
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leave the collective herd/pack for INDIVIDUALISM
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Reno Sky Crap
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SPACE-X LIVE FEED NOW SHOWS *UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS NEAR LAUNCH PLATFORM BEFORE LATEST EVENTS IN TX(!)
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Finding Our Lost History
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crop Circles 2020 - Crop Circle - Dorset - 31/05/2020
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bees and Electric Charge | Electricity of Life
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:48 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Amazon Closes Hubs In Several Major Cities Orders Drivers To "Stop Immediately And Return Home"
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:46 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Neurotoxicity Experts Cleared to Testify At Fluoridation Chemicals Trial June 8 in Federal Court
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Black Hole Outburst Caught on Video
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Mysterious Brick Piles Appear Throughout Major Protest Cities
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Landing in France - RD Short Clips
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-01-20…Zionist Pandemic + Riots Plan Blows Up In Their Faces
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 31: OUT OF THE BLUE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THRU OUR FRAUD AND REPORTING US!!!
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyToday at 8:00 am by Carl Spackler

» "These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by RamblerNash

» (Dave Schmidt) Inside the $9 Million Crypto Scam Backed By a State Senator and a YouTube Psychic - UPDATED
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by RamblerNash

» Several UFOs spotted during SpaceX Falcon 9 and Dragon rocket launch plus MORE
I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA! Monday, February 4th

I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA! Monday, February 4th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!   Monday, February 4th Empty I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA! Monday, February 4th on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:24 am

ymoilman2

I JUST SPOKE WITH ZORRA!
Monday, February 4th

ZORRA
FROM HOLLOW EARTH

Zorra, Monday, February 4th: "I have been hosting Ambassadors from seven other Star Systems. We have been meeting in the City of Eden (see picture above on our website: http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/ ). We have been planning the festivities of the Grand Reunion of those from the Galactic Federation of Light and those living on the surface. There will be large celebrations, as well as casual interactions amongst the many peoples. And yes, Earth's environment has been raised and cleared so that our Galactic friends and families can walk amongst you. We await Disclosure, which will be at the determination of the Creator. Then, the Grand Reunion!

Learn more from Zorra on this Saturday's Interactive Call

Saturday - February 9th
9:00 AM PACIFIC! -- 12:00 NOON EASTERN!

1-712-432-3066 + 426672
HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK
The Most Informed Network
on the Planet!

WHY are we the most informed network on the planet?
Interactive Messages From
Hollow Earth
Inner Earth
Mother Earth
Galactic Masters!
Galactic Federation of Light
Ashtar Command
BREAKING NEWS!

On and Off-Planet

Remember to check daily postings on

THE GALACTICS - FEDERATION - MESSAGES

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]