OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Sean Shares His News - Post From Recaps Comment Section
21 Comments

sean said: I am posting this in hopes that it will be seen and reposted everywhere.

I am Sean. I'm an invester in the Dinar. I have interesting news. I have a new friend, who is C.E.O. of XXXXXXX Gold and Silver.

He told me last night that the Dinar is already exchanging at a high rate in China FOR GOLD. He tells me that he and all his investors are firmly convinced that the World's Monetary Reserve is about to switch to the Chinese money because it is backed by gold, and that the Chinese have revalued the Dinar at a high rate in advance of the U.S.

He told me that my dinar is all that will save me when the $$ collapses soon. He is looking to help me cash in now. We shall see if he can. Folks, the Dinar is real.

Comments
Blexum link
02/08/2013 15:19
I just love chineese food...where can I cash my dinars?
SEBtopdog
02/08/2013 15:20
Yes, the dinar is real. But I have my doubts about this story that they're exchanging dinar in China for gold.
mark link
02/08/2013 15:23
So if sean is right whn can should we b able to exchange hear??? Lets hope he is right
Wonko thecSane
02/08/2013 15:27
It will show everywhere at once. No other way possible. Sorry.
Torvic
02/08/2013 15:36
It IS possible. The US is the hold up right now. This should have been done weeks ago.
DTF
02/08/2013 16:02
I don't know if it is possible but it does seem highly unlikely, even the nay sayers state if it does happen it would be global.
Anything's Possible
02/08/2013 16:07
Every time I see someone so adamant about what 'they' can and can't do, I have to laugh. If there's anything we should have learned after all these years it's that they'll do anything they darn well please. Legal or illegal and will worry about making up an excuse(lie) to cover it up if need be somewhere far off down the road.

How do you think Iraq has had a functioning GOI since Feb. 2011 and nobody has seen it? You don't think they could have signed all those laws or opened any contracts for the last two years without that, do you?

How do you think all of the EU country disasters and everything else has been 'remedied' overnight, without any visual proof? Because lots of 'stuff' is goin' on behind the scenes. Stuff we're not supposed to see.

So could the IQD already be being traded behind closed doors? You bet your bottom dinar it very well could be. At this point, nothing would surprise me. Besides the truth.
Masters plan
02/08/2013 15:27
Sean, would like to ask you in behave of Our whole Family of Dinarians could you give us more info maybe a confirmation some proof of it exchanging in china at this moment as we are tapped out from hearing all these story and if I may speak for everyone else were not jumping up and down so much anymore when we hear these story.. As exciting as they sound ... We're just had sooo hopium these last weeks we can't COPIUM anymore so excuse our Nopium Excitiment
chris link
02/08/2013 16:28
As exciting as they sound ... We're just had sooo hopium these last weeks we can't COPIUM anymore so excuse our Nopium Excitiment

AGREED!!
Stacey link
02/08/2013 15:30
I hope you can cash out for gold or anything! Please come back with an update Sean said.
mark link
02/08/2013 15:40
Sorry, but I don't buy it. China wants to keep gold in their reserves to pump up their currency...there is no way they would be exchanging it for Dinars - Maybe they are exchanging for Yuan right now...but not for Gold. I thought I read somewhere in the past few months where China was buying up gold and encouraging their citizens to cash in their gold...or maybe that was Vietnam. Either way - I don't buy it...not the gold part.
Canuck007 link
02/08/2013 15:52
My call is this Feb 10,2013, the Chinese New Year.
Also Monday the 11th. The PTB, love that the number 11.
The Spain bombing happened March 11, 2004.
We all know about 911. (Birthdate of the IQD RV)
The Japan earthquake happened March 11, 2011
Bill link
02/08/2013 15:53
I will believe it when I see it. someday I hope that someone post facts that can be backed up by actual data and NOT hearsay info.
It sure seems like a lot of posters have friends in the Higher up or friends in the Know.. how about a data link that is factual ??
gladrabbit
02/08/2013 15:57
Call me paranoid, BUT.....I wouldn't be too quick to hand over my dinar.
JAY45 link
02/08/2013 16:23
I believe that bc its the U.S. that has to approve it for us citizens to be able to cash out here in the US. So china had to approve it for there ppl to exchange and at first they wanted ours... but has anybody heard status on the bank packages that where pushed??? I havnt heard or seen anything in months but remeber who wf was handling the exchange for China. So it appears that since we In the us are still. waiting for some super secret security that takes some of the smartest. ppl in the world 3 years to figure out before it will be seen in. the states. Not to metion that the U.S. got a 5 year pass to be complaint. .. So we might be waiting a while I just dont think that th rv is in the plans of the current adim.
RVPlease
Thats very interesting...My Son Lives in China working for an American Corp..and he has Dinar.....and I just woke him up by phone call about this.....He laughed... End of Story
baz1602
02/08/2013 17:43
China is a velly big place
Wally
Agree with Wanko! If that were really happening, the world financial system would collapse and the IMF would become irrelevant.
DWD
02/08/2013 16:26
Please come back and let us know of your results.
J.D.
02/08/2013 16:34
I agree with masters plan we have heard sooooooo much for sooooo long its hard to get excited this time around. I pray all the time for this to come about but we just have to wait till his time is right . I know and god knows I need it badly but no matter how many times I pray or ask or hope , its not going come no faster and it makes it harder to swallow when people come on here and say "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum