OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Insatiable demand for cannabis has created a giant carbon footprint
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson and Johnson Has Paid $BILLIONS in Criminal Settlements and Never Produced a Vaccine Before – Why Would We Trust Them for a New Experimental COVID Vaccine?
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Skid Row homeless encampment in downtown Los Angeles in the rain
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC releases highly anticipated guidance for people fully vaccinated against COVID-19
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leftists Start a Pillow Fight with Mike Lindell
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Radio is dangerous, but not 5G? FCC greenlights rollout for 5G tech but reaffirms radio radiation
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Institutional Child Trafficking Part 3 - SHARE WIDELY -
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3/08/2021 - Gnostic Illuminati Targets Bloodline Elite 2021 Offensive Begins
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Whanganui woman one of just 11 in the world with MAM negative blood type
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What is Superior Mirage? Why the Ship looks Floating?
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sense of Taste
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Truths in small doses
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Smell
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Covid testing: DfE confirms arrangements for extra school funding
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Six Basic Exercises for Esoteric Development
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Avoid These Fake Silver Bars! We show you how!
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality will be built on the foundations of spiritual knowledge — or it will not be built at all!
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» at Woodborough - Harald Kautz Vella
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation EmptySun Mar 07, 2021 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS ~ WELCOME TO WOOVILLE » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation

First Contact opening speech by the Galactic Federation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

happywelshguy

I don't know of the origin of this call.

When the speaker states that the planet is to be physically cleansed and the populace moved then that can and in all probably will cause PANIC to those that are not aware of what may happen and will create the wrong impression.

While there are certain Positive Overtones in my opinion there is too much Preaching of what will come and too much of what and will probably be inferred by many as a THREAT

This is not what I would call one of a Positive First Contact and in my personal opinion is not that would create any TRUST

:bounce:

"I AM" THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I found this particular video interesting because of the recent date. Greg Giles pretty much put me off of the Galactic Federation but when I came across this today I thought I would put it up. Not sure why...

Thanks for the feedback HWG. :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum