OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is this a UFO photographed by Perseverance Mars Rover
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large UFO Hits The Moon
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stephen King tweets his blood type & Moderna Vax: A negative
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Freedom Bracelet’??? Oh Hell No!!!
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Great Reset is Coming for the Currency
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stand and Deliver
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr: Vaccines, the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act and CIA Assassinations
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Third Woman Comes Forward on Andrew Cuomo
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #ScreenB4Vaccine Could Protect Millions From COVID Vaccine Injuries, Surgeon Tells FDA
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Death Rates Skyrocket in Israel Following Pfizer Experimental COVID ‘Vaccines’
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Post-COVID Vaccination Death Just Coincidence?
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surgeon Dies After Virus Vaccination of Multiple Organ Failure
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyYesterday at 3:54 am by RamblerNash

» Something being tested over Area 51
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Giving Back
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TRIGGERED! Democrats Furious After Texas Gov. Lifts Mask Mandate
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened…

Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened…

Posted on 2013/02/13 by kauilapele

Lightning Has Struck the Vatican… and Why this Happened… Lightning_strikes_vatican_on_pope_resignation_day Click to enlarge

This will be brief.

The Lightning struck the Vatican (the same day the Pope quit) because the Cosmos knows the jig is up. And the gig is up.

The Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knows that it was
the only way to wake up whoever still believes the notion of the
“infallibility” of anyone.

And…

The Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knew that it was
the best way to vaporize all the “crap” that has resided in the belief
systems of those so-called hallowed halls (and billions of followers)
for thousands of years.

I have been assisted by several religions, churches, and the principles they talked and wrote about. But as the principles led me to understand that all I was looking for was WITHIN myself, I eventually released the paradigm that I had to be anywhere, follow anything or anyone, or read anything, to find the treasure I was looking for, within myself… My Self. My Higher Self.

Lightning struck the Vatican because the Cosmos knew all the old paradigms were finished.

Now, about the Lightning strike itself (funny, I feel I have to write it with capital L). Here’s a statement I found in this article about the Lightning strike (from http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/02/12/lightning-bolt-strikes-vatican-pope-benedict-resignation/1913095/).

What’s a bit spooky, Ferrell says, is “that it doesn’t
appear from a Google Image Search that a similar image has ever been
captured before….”

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum